Careercow Jack Scalfani / Cooking With Jack - Youtube Celebrity "Chef" and Salmonella Survivor

SmileyTimeDayCare

kiwifarms.net
If only there were lifestyle changes he could make to improve his outcome.... But the good lord didn't bless him with that knowledge
I noticed Jack was using his dead arm in this video. Did I just miss him doing this previously or is he actually trying to use it more?

I really haven't been watching his videos enough lately to know if this is something new.

Has someone seen and posted this? I don’t recall seeing it, but I’ll delete if there’s already been a discussion.

A severely autistic restaurant worker ordered three of jack’s sauces and tries them. He doesn’t dislike the jerk sauce, but nearly hurls from the other two. The gagging doesn’t sound forced either.

The BBQ sauce had clearly turned. The texture was like jelly instead of a pourable sauce. I’ve never seen anything like it, and it makes me feel sick just watching the video.
That sauce looked incredibly foul and I applaud that man's dedication to reviewing Jack's sludge.

Jack apparently hates new york pizza because it's flat and not a proper pizza like Chicago Deep Dish.
I'll be thinking about Jack this weekend when I convert my grill(because you really only need one) into a brick oven and make some NY style personal pizzas.

Last edited:

captkrisma

kiwifarms.net
he's a cheap fuck so if he does end up ordering the ribeye i'm almost certain he'll make some sort of snide remark about how its so expensive

"yeah...the ribeye wasn't cheap guys, thanks alot!"
I checked the prices for Colorado Grill and the reviews. Both the ribs and steak run over $20. There are only 3 menu items more expensive than the steak. Jack is fucking this one up by going with steak or ribs. Most reviews I saw for steak were 3 star or less on Yelp, while every review for their burgers was 5 star.

Aaway

kiwifarms.net

at 8:23 someone comments basically saying more fishing and less jack. charles "i run the channel and jack helps me in the background, i'm the guy running it and calling the shots."

but then he says that he has sushi videos with jack coming out soon. not sure if those were filmed weeks ago?

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

at 8:23 someone comments basically saying more fishing and less jack. charles "i run the channel and jack helps me in the background, i'm the guy running it and calling the shots."

but then he says that he has sushi videos with jack coming out soon. not sure if those were filmed weeks ago?
If he puts them on his channel, I'll not watch them and just dislike them while I'm on the thumbnail; I can't give a shit about Fat Jack eating the exact same slop from restaraunts that basically serve the same level of low quality meal since there is nothing new about that shit.

Sorry Charles, but Jack is poison and I can't stand his entitled whining when it comes to him interacting with service given how shit he treats them. His wife and him do Jack's own excuse for gluttony ("reviews") better than he does.

Aaway

kiwifarms.net
hearing charles say he's the one calling the shots makes it pretty clear he and jack have all but gone their separate ways. i expect there will be a rare food review once a month but it looks like fish hook is finally gonna become an actual fishing channel and not ruined by jack using it as an excuse to eat more

i'd love to know if them disagreeing over allowing comments is what led to jack not being involved with the channel anymore

EvilDroid64

kiwifarms.net
He actually claims to have ran to get out of the rain in today's video. Of course he says yummers once too. Mushbrain also said that the cheese poppers were deep fried in marinara.
Tammy obviously dropped him off, like a gentleman would do for his wife. They got a bunch of deep fried appetizers, which are not keto-friendly at all. He definitely put that half cup of dressing in his salad too.
Edit: his wedding ring is still gone. He hasn't commented on what happened to it.

RodDangerous

Thing of Ground Beef
kiwifarms.net
He actually claims to have ran to get out of the rain in today's video. Of course he says yummers once too. Mushbrain also said that the cheese poppers were deep fried in marinara.
Did dipshit open the video mid-story? These videos continue to get worse with no definitive rock bottom in sight. What is rock bottom? Perhaps that question is rhetorical.

Jack, of course, attends a franchise steakhouse in a shopping centre.

I can’t currently upload a photo, but the dressing, crouton, and cheese to lettuce and vegetables ratio on their side salads is downright absurd.

Aaway

kiwifarms.net
Tammy obviously dropped him off, like a gentleman would do for his wife. They got a bunch of deep fried appetizers, which are not keto-friendly at all. He definitely put that half cup of dressing in his salad too.
Edit: his wedding ring is still gone. He hasn't commented on what happened to it.
last time he took his ring off he made a video about it because people were commenting about what happened to it. turns out his finger had become irritated (surprise) because he claimed it had to be re-dipped. not because he handles raw meat with it on or anything like that

of course now that comments are off we'll never know why he replaced his cheap, gaudy ring with a Tennessee football one

But he would still bitch about it if it didn't have Cajun seasoning.
yeah that made me lol hard because jack is exactly the person we'd all expect to go to a nice, classy steakhouse and demand that his steak be cooked in cajun seasoning

chain, strip-mall steak places are perfect for jack because that's where he can get his ribeye doused in seasoning

• Agree
Reactions: Cereal Killer

Schlomo Silverscreenblatt

The site was compromised. Read this.
kiwifarms.net
of course now that comments are off we'll never know why he replaced his cheap, gaudy ring with a Tennessee football one
I feel like it's because of his fat fingers, normal rings would cause blood to not reach it and it will rot off, the silicone ring "gives it more room to breathe" and you can snip it off it needed. If he's not wearing it right now it's because he's embarrassed of bandwagoning a team that has two very embarrassing losses

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino