Careercow Jack Scalfani / Cooking With Jack - Youtube Celebrity "Chef" and Salmonella Survivor; 2 Strokes and counting

Misaki Nakahara

Personally killed 18 transwomen-of-colour
kiwifarms.net
Mmmm... Just seeing that makes me wonder how debilitated he will be after his next stroke. Might be good if he lost the use of his other arm and had to cook with his feet. That would be entertaining for a while.
No one would even notice. Scalfani classics like Aunt Myrna's Party Cheese Salad might even benefit from a couple of flakes of foot skin in the mix.

DuckSucker

kiwifarms.net
I don’t get it. If the Cajun ribeye is cheaper, and he orders the more expensive steak and asks for Cajun seasoning, how is that stealing?
I had to think about it but I think his scam would have been ordering the larger ribeye with cajun seasoning on the side, then when the bill comes, starting to argue that he ordered the cajun one and just asked for the spice on the side.

desu91

fuck your dopamine receptors
kiwifarms.net
"I don't feel like I have fans, I just have viewers"
skip to 0:44
( I didn't know this guy was so bad at basic cooking ! )
To be honest, his personality did a 180 flip compared to the present videos. I think in the past (the green laundry-kitchen era) he's more of a goofy character albeit committing breaches of basic food safety codes and butchering recipes. Green-kitchen era was probably the part when he could have improved and actually change himself in terms of his show format, correction of recipes, etc.

But ever since he moved to Tennessee along with the stroke, he seem to have went off the deep end and come off as extremely petty and insufferable. Even his voice is annoying.

Last edited:

Give Her The D

You have been BAMBOOZLED
kiwifarms.net
"I don't feel like I have fans, I just have viewers"
skip to 0:44
( I didn't know this guy was so bad at basic cooking ! )
This man is a god damn danger to other's arteries, and not even in a delicious way. Unironically using Jack Scalfani's recipes is him coming to kill you.

I assume that German viewer's language barrier is the only reason he doesn't realize Jack is a public health risk to all.

fag0t

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
if they banned him from a restaurant he would probably start crying and saying about hes a good guy and his youtube like he did on the west texas inventors when they told him he was a faggot

• Agree
Reactions: GandT and Adamska

Misaki Nakahara

Personally killed 18 transwomen-of-colour
kiwifarms.net
He demonstrated that some other foods are merely mayonnaise vehicles by spooning a heaping tablespoon into his mouth at the beginning of the "Mayonnaise Cake....Yum!" video.
Eugh, I forgot about mayonnaise cake.

His breath must fucking stink

Aaway

kiwifarms.net
a rare video where he actually posts the recipe in the description

also, he's still wearing that Tennessee football ring

• Informative
Reactions: GandT