Careercow Jack Scalfani / Cooking With Jack - Youtube Celebrity "Chef" and Salmonella Survivor

A Big Bumbling Black Man

never forget your vest in the gangster kitchen
kiwifarms.net
One of his Facebook fans asked him about his diet on a ribs or ribeye poll (which did not include the actual poll functionality) post on Facebook. His response is predictable.
View attachment 932435
"We were born in a garden."
Yeah, and that garden was full of delicious animals, Cathy.

That said I like how Jack's response is to immediately fold and say "Yeah okay, I'm killing myself, but the flavor is worth it!"
Carry on Jack, indeed.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Jack waddles away from actually good restaurants because those often will tell him to go fuck himself whenever he tries to squeeze them for more food and act entitled.
I agree. Well known and established restaurants, not chain bullshit, don't generally give a shit what some fat fuck with an iPhone thinks. They know they'll get a bit of stick and it's not like he's a respected food critic. Were that the case then, of course, the red carpet is rolled out. However, the only places this piece of cholesterol filled garbage goes are places that are Mom & Pop's who do depend on local reviews or chain restaurants who do so much business they don't want to be bothered with the bleating crippled tard so it's cheaper and easier just to give him an extra side of ranch or whatever.

Captain Ahab

kiwifarms.net
“If all you can eat is vegetables, why be alive at all?” asked the 300-pounder.

IDK, Jack. To spend some more time with your family? Watch your kids start their own families, give you grandchildren? Watch your grandchildren grow up, go to school, become adults? If not for the family, then maybe to enjoy life a bit longer. Travel. Read. Paint. Just sit on your fucking porch and listen to the world, to the singing of birds, the honey-sweet sough of wind as it rustles through the trees. If nature’s not your thing, then maybe to see how the world changes in five years or ten years or, by god’s grace, a generation?

Then again, I imagine none of these are remotely comparable to the orgasmic feeling of pig fat dripping down your chin as you devour a rack of ribs slathered in sugary bbq sauce.

JackDavis

kiwifarms.net
How fucking stupid do you have to be to not know that the ideal human diet is lean meats with a lot of green vegetables?
The way these wonderful Christians get mad at each other is crazy. Jack is 350 pounds and you're telling him to keep eating ribeyes? C'mon you fucking moron.
Sure your brother may be skinny because he eats zero carbs, but you definitely are eating more than zero carbs in addition to all the fat and cholestrol a steak has.

captkrisma

kiwifarms.net
Sure your brother may be skinny because he eats zero carbs, but you definitely are eating more than zero carbs in addition to all the fat and cholestrol a steak has.
His brother is on the Carnivore diet from the sounds of it. The diet is touted by a physician who had his medical license revoked on grounds of incompetency...so...

It is also horrible for long term health, as it leads to increased risk of heart disease, type 2 diabetes, and several forms of cancer including colon and rectal.

But sure Jack, keep shoving ribeyes down your gullet!

Aaway

kiwifarms.net
His brother is on the Carnivore diet from the sounds of it. The diet is touted by a physician who had his medical license revoked on grounds of incompetency...so...

It is also horrible for long term health, as it leads to increased risk of heart disease, type 2 diabetes, and several forms of cancer including colon and rectal.

But sure Jack, keep shoving ribeyes down your gullet!
any excuse to continue being a glutton
"
energy drinks and not getting enough sleep caused my stroke!"
"sugar caused my stroke, not meat!"
"my brother eats nothing but meat and he's fine!"

i'd have so much more respect for jack if he came out and said straight up "i'm never going to change how i eat because i really couldn't care less about my health."

LordofCringe7206

kiwifarms.net
How fucking stupid do you have to be to not know that the ideal human diet is lean meats with a lot of green vegetables?
The way these wonderful Christians get mad at each other is crazy. Jack is 350 pounds and you're telling him to keep eating ribeyes? C'mon you fucking moron.
Idiots like Jack don't understand what a low-carb diet actually entails. They think it just gives them an excuse to eat whatever they want as long as bread isn't involved. I remember seeing a Facebook post from him a few months ago where he was eating tons of BBQ and his fans were asking him if a stroke victim should be eating this.

His entire response amounted to "It has no carbs so it's good!"

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
“If all you can eat is vegetables, why be alive at all?” asked the 300-pounder.

IDK, Jack. To spend some more time with your family? Watch your kids start their own families, give you grandchildren? Watch your grandchildren grow up, go to school, become adults? If not for the family, then maybe to enjoy life a bit longer. Travel. Read. Paint. Just sit on your fucking porch and listen to the world, to the singing of birds, the honey-sweet sough of wind as it rustles through the trees. If nature’s not your thing, then maybe to see how the world changes in five years or ten years or, by god’s grace, a generation?

Then again, I imagine none of these are remotely comparable to the orgasmic feeling of pig fat dripping down your chin as you devour a rack of ribs slathered in sugary bbq sauce.
That’s a neat attitude for a super Christian. Why be alive and live the life God gave you and nurture and help the family you were blessed with thrive when there are restaurants to harass and chicken to undercook? Why not destroy the body which is a temple (that’s in the fucking Bible Jack) with garbage and having multiple strokes and salmonella bouts? Sorry, y’all. His self righteous bullshit is probably the thing I despise about him most and when I see these little quotes it makes me gnash my teeth a bit.

Aaway

kiwifarms.net
speaking of tammy, goddamn has she ballooned in the last year or so

i mean she was always obese too but she's definitely put on a considerable amount of weight recently

captkrisma

kiwifarms.net
He actually claims to have ran to get out of the rain in today's video. Of course he says yummers once too. Mushbrain also said that the cheese poppers were deep fried in marinara.
Jack mentions a high end steakhouse in the beginning of the video, Jimmy Kelly's and how they gave him a small bowl of cajun seasoning after he complained about it. I've seen Jimmy Kelly's menu and already knew what game Jack was playing. Jimmy Kelly offers a cajun seasoned ribeye at a cheaper price than their other ribeye. Jack mentions he ordered the ribeye and asked they add cajun seasoning. Why not just order the cajun seasoned steak off the menu? Jack was attempting to steal and got caught, hince him saying he'll never go back.

Screenshot_20190912-025226_Samsung Internet.jpg

Shaved Kiwis

Memetic Polyalloy
kiwifarms.net
He actually claims to have ran to get out of the rain in today's video. Of course he says yummers once too. Mushbrain also said that the cheese poppers were deep fried in marinara.
The only kind of straight men I can possibly envision saying yummers unironically is permafried elderly hippies.
One of his Facebook fans asked him about his diet on a ribs or ribeye poll (which did not include the actual poll functionality) post on Facebook. His response is predictable.
View attachment 932435
This is like worrying about raccoons getting in through your doggy door when one of your walls is missing. His problems isn't so much the red meat itself as how he fucking prepares it, how much he eats, and his complete lack of exercise. This living caricature isn't satisfied with half a rack of ribs slathered in sugar on top of sides and a drink. I spent Saturday morning getting really baked then swimming laps for two hours after skipping breakfast and I could barely finish a quarter rack by itself for lunch. Keep in mind I'm 6'5" (or 198cm in not American). At that point it doesn't matter what you fucking eat the sheer volume alone should kill you... I'd argue that most people could probably eat a steak a day without stroking out once as long as they didn't turn it to ash while chicken frying it and dousing it with sugar sauce. Most people also WANT to eat vegetables other than fried potatoes. Believe it or not Jack, but ramming a couple of cucumbers down your throat would actually make you LESS gay for a change.

Xochi

Tranarchist communatrix
kiwifarms.net
Jack mentions a high end steakhouse in the beginning of the video, Jimmy Kelly's and how they gave him a small bowl of cajun seasoning after he complained about it. I've seen Jimmy Kelly's menu and already knew what game Jack was playing. Jimmy Kelly offers a cajun seasoned ribeye at a cheaper price than their other ribeye. Jack mentions he ordered the ribeye and asked they add cajun seasoning. Why not just order the cajun seasoned steak off the menu? Jack was attempting to steal and got caught, hince him saying he'll never go back.

View attachment 933064
Does Jack keep his wallet in his left-hand pocket where he can't reach it? Why is he such a tight-ass?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: eatendog

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino