Careercow Jack Scalfani / Cooking With Jack - Youtube Celebrity "Chef" and Salmonella Survivor; 2 Strokes and counting

Charlie Delicious

kiwifarms.net

"Pineapple kinda juice slushy mix". A puree, Jack? 12 plus years of cooking in YouTube, Ladies and gents.

Used a 300:1 ratio of pineapple to sriracha mix and complains about lack of heat.

Burnt chicken. Especially the BBQ sauce wings (that he mixed with lime for some exceptional reason). A couple of those look like lump charcoal on a plate.

Kinda mad on the Internet that he has a Vitamix and I still have a shitty blender.

Edit. I haven't done a lot of wings myself, but I would think low and slow first to render the fat and cook the meat then finish hot and fast for the crisp skin. Jack likes to do the opposite.

Last edited:

Aaway

kiwifarms.net

"Pineapple kinda juice slushy mix". A puree, Jack? 12 plus years of cooking in YouTube, Ladies and gents.

Used a 300:1 ratio of pineapple to sriracha mix and complains about lack of heat.

Burnt chicken. Especially the BBQ sauce wings (that he mixed with lime for some exceptional reason). A couple of those look like lump charcoal on a plate.

Kinda mad on the Internet that he has a Vitamix and I still have a shitty blender.

Edit. I haven't done a lot of wings myself, but I would think low and slow first to render the fat and cook the meat then finish hot and fast for the crisp skin. Jack likes to do the opposite.
dear god those wings look fucking awful

and i love how he didn't show them up close because even he knew. you'd think after all this time doing his cooking show he'd be able to cook chicken without undercooking or burning it

arthurdaley

kiwifarms.net

Steam the wingsfor 5 minutes in the InstantPot and then grill them. Never fails!

• Horrifying
Reactions: Adamska

Begemot

I was such a looker in the old days
kiwifarms.net
I just watched the wings video. Just wondering if pineapple is ever used as a marinade at all?

JackDavis

kiwifarms.net

1570550430213.png

You weren't kidding about that ratio. That's literally a gallon of pineapple kinda juice slushy mix, and maybe 4 tablespoons of sriracha.
And... that's the marinade? No salt? No soy/fish sauce?
The other sauce is the complete opposite, with random shit thrown in. Soy sauce, BBQ sauce, Worcestershire sauce, lime juice. A little bit from Asia, a little bit from southern NA, a little bit from EU and a little bit from the carribean. Okay then.
Wings are easy, you don't need to low and slow them, just throw them on a fire til they're cooked.
1570550792383.png

This is how you DON'T cook wings. You want them browned all over, not 20% coal and 80% flesh colored. Holy crap those wings look bad.
He started it at 450 degrees to "give it kinda like the darkening spots it has on it".

He cleaned the grill between wings. "Look how clean that is. Effurrtlessly... Is that even a word? Effurrrt.. effuuurt... IT TOOK NO EFFORT!" The brain is complete mush.

1570551061225.png

Uhhhhh that chicken wing is so raw it's trying to fly away.
His full review of the pineapple sriracha wings: "You can taste the pineapple" "no heat"
His full review of the multi-national medley: "MMM. Way better. That is great."

Last edited:

captkrisma

kiwifarms.net
I just watched the wings video. Just wondering if pineapple is ever used as a marinade at all?
Most pineapple marinades I've found include pineapple (no shit), white vinegar, soy sauce, garlic, cloves, and a little bit of honey. Everyone makes theirs differently of course, but that's what I found.

If you're looking to find where Jack fucks up, it's from the very start, as most recipies I've seen for sweet heat with pineapple involve jalapenos or ancho peppers.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino