Careercow Jack Scalfani / Cooking With Jack - Youtube Celebrity "Chef" and Salmonella Survivor; 2 Strokes and counting

saralovesjuicyfruit

kiwifarms.net
I had a weird dream last night about Jack. I guess it was because I checked this thread right before I went to sleep. There were four big caramel apples on a tray. Two of the apples were red sweet apples and the other two were granny smith. His son was there, some other person, myself, and Jack. The two other people took both of the red caramel apples leaving just the tart ones, and Jack got all pissed off because it was too sour.

Aaway

kiwifarms.net
another video that starts mid-sentence. guess that's now a tradition on JOTG

does tammy wear the same exact thing in each video? or did these assholes film like 4 videos in one day?

surprise! jack complains about how much meat they gave him

rest of the video is jack just saying "mmmmmm" after each bite

AnOminous

I'm not mad at anyone, honest.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Spraying bleach water on a spider in the first place is asinine. It probably wouldn't have done anything even if Big Boy knew how to work the spray bottle.
Also wtf, why did Jack print out an amazon order email?
Why the fuck would this ignorant pig asshole want to kill a garden spider in the first place?

SmileyTimeDayCare

kiwifarms.net
the best bbq sauce you'll ever taste is on sale! 3 bottles for $10

View attachment 964482
Gotta think it is getting close to expiring so they need to sell it fast. Spoiler Alert: It isn't going to sell.

another video that starts mid-sentence. guess that's now a tradition on JOTG

does tammy wear the same exact thing in each video? or did these assholes film like 4 videos in one day?

surprise! jack complains about how much meat they gave him

rest of the video is jack just saying "mmmmmm" after each bite
Look at Lil' Lord Str0key keeping his pinky out!

Tammy seems to be fatter than Jack given the side shot in this video. I wonder how often she contemplates smothering Jack with a pillow while he sleeps.

Last edited:

Someone in a Tree

It's the ripple, not the sea that is happening
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, maybe I’ve hanged out with too many edgelord atheists, but I find the sentiment that Jack expressed there to be far more tolerable than Bill’s. He also bitches about Jack saying that his beliefs are more right than his own, but that is exactly what Bill did in his initial comment, only longer and more condescending to boot.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino