Careercow Jack Scalfani / Cooking With Jack - Youtube Celebrity "Chef" and Salmonella Survivor; 2 Strokes and counting

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

FemalePresident

In office.
kiwifarms.net
Mushbrain doesn't even have a smidgeon of business strategy. It is best he relies on Big T to the coffin.
Well, he showed up at that Texas investor show and when they asked him how much profit he makes with his sauces in a year he had no idea. Like... really. Nothing about budget, profits, balances... he just wanted to promote his youtube channel and brag about how famous he was.

---------

That new video is terrible. Those ribs look fucking awful! and just to point it out, somehow he looks fatter and his right arm looks... concerning, to say the least.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm a fairweather fan of ribs (they're never something I actively want but I do enjoy them) and I'm feeling the need to enact a triple shoe beating on this fat pile of white trash.

Steak Tartar is one thing; you can eat raw beef at times and it comes out tasting great. But this... this proof he's a fucking yankee who can't cook is another thing entirely. You stupid fat fuck, you can't rush ribs by pumping the grill or oven to 350+ degrees; it won't do shit other than create a burnt outside and this leathery raw disease riddled interior. Stop fucking being impatient fatty; just eat some microwaved tendies or taco bell or something until its properly done if your gluttony can't be contained.

And for fuck's sake, ribs are among Fat Jack's favorite foods; how the FUCK IS HE SO BAD AT IT?!
But his videos by and large don't totally express his views. We mostly get those from his "On The Go" videos and now from his live chats. I think a lot of the views are fake as well.
He did lose his FB account for buying likes most likely, so I bet he does partially bot his channel too.
And yet Tubbo still has to lie by doing his fake ass "MMM" when people with functional eyes can tell even this pig doesn't like this soiled creation.

Last edited:

SmileyTimeDayCare

This is pleasure!
kiwifarms.net
Well, he showed up at that Texas investor show and when they asked him how much profit he makes with his sauces in a year he had no idea. Like... really. Nothing about budget, profits, balances... he just wanted to promote his youtube channel and brag about how famous he was.

---------

That new video is terrible. Those ribs look fucking awful! and just to point it out, somehow he looks fatter and his right arm looks... concerning, to say the least.
Please tell me there is a recording of that Texas investor thing.

• Agree
Reactions: Wilhelm Bittrich

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’ve ruined my fair share of ribs in the past. I find them tricky to get right, not tough but not too overcooked. Having said that, I’ve never fucked up as bad as he does on the regular. Papa Salmonella is like a savant of failure. It’s almost impressive.
See, it's one thing to get it not quite right; I love making fries and I still sometimes accidentally burn or under cook them a bit to get that perfect browning for them.

It's another to shove raw fucking meat into the broiler and then just eat it as is.

He needs to just stop lying and do nothing but eat raw meat at this point. Do it Jack; you know the Wendigo is howling at you to fucking do it.

AnOminous

But I'm not mad at anyone.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Those ribs are an obscenity. How can someone with a bazillion smokers still not know how to cook ribs?
Literally anyone can cook ribs. A mongoloid could cook ribs. They're ridiculously easy to do right. But Jack fucks them up horribly. About the only way you can fuck them up is undercooking them. Even overcooking them you practically have to char them into charcoal to fuck them up. They'll be at least edible even overcooked.

You can even just literally put them in a slow cooker and pour Sweet Baby Ray's all over them and leave them for 12 hours and they'll be perfectly fucking fine.

Misaki Nakahara

I ate Party Cheese Salad and lived
kiwifarms.net
They look like a cancerous lung.View attachment 1002335
I haven't checked in on Jack for a while and I came here hoping Stroke #3 had hit, but nope. Just plain ol' Two Stroke Jack and an endless string of raw meat.

I mean... just look at that. I've been binge-watching Kitchen Nightmares and I would LOVE to see that crossover. "I'll have the ribs, the yorkshire puddings and... Aunt Myrna's Party Cheese Salad? That sounds interesting, let's finish off with that."

RodDangerous

Gone fishin’
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Fat Jack slurs his way through a keto friendly fried chicken sandwich video. Do you want to watch a video where a stroked out moron spends almost 10 minutes literally weighing sandwiches? This video is for you.
Alternative title: Obese moron dissects day-old fast-food sandwiches, declares one winner.

This video was as confusing as it was purposeless.