Careercow Jack Scalfani / Cooking With Jack - Youtube Celebrity "Chef" and Salmonella Survivor; 2 Strokes and counting

Charlie Delicious

kiwifarms.net
Latest video is is an absolute food crime. Skip past the sugar free sauce review, it's fucking boring. Queued right to the part where he pulls beef ribs out of the oven.

They're either raw or rare inside. YOU DON'T DO RIBS RARE! They will be tough as leather, which is why it looks like Jack's eating a slab of leather.

Took a screenshot and eyedropper'd the inside of the ribs for a color sample:

1573226649028.png

I'm leaning on raw rather than rare.

Fucking exceptional individual.

Last edited:

desu91

I'll roundhouse kick Greek philosophers.
kiwifarms.net
I guess he has thrown out all the remaining stock of his "signature BBQ sauce" that is rotting in a warehouse somewhere. Shouldn't he be confident of his so-called Best Sauces Ever? If I was peddling my own sauces I wouldn't use any other competitors sauces on my channel. Instead, a reasonable person would say, "I'm going to use my own XYZ sauce for this recipe, the link below in the description. However, you can still use [substitute brand/type] sauce and it'll be perfectly fine." Mushbrain doesn't even have a smidgeon of business strategy. It is best he relies on Big T to the coffin.

irishAzoth

kiwifarms.net
Latest video is is an absolute food crime. Skip past the sugar free sauce review, it's fucking boring. Queued right to the part where he pulls beef ribs out of the oven.

They're either raw or rare inside. YOU DON'T DO RIBS RARE! They will be tough as leather, which is why it looks like Jack's eating a slab of leather.

View attachment 1002049

Yep that shit is raw
jthurgf.png
z745.PNG

SmileyTimeDayCare

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1002049

Those look raw. I don't understand how someone who cooks as much as Jack and claims to love food as much as Jack is so inept in the kitchen.

I guess he has thrown out all the remaining stock of his "signature BBQ sauce" that is rotting in a warehouse somewhere. Shouldn't he be confident of his so-called Best Sauces Ever? If I was peddling my own sauces I wouldn't use any other competitors sauces on my channel. Instead, a reasonable person would say, "I'm going to use my own XYZ sauce for this recipe, the link below in the description. However, you can still use [substitute brand/type] sauce and it'll be perfectly fine." Mushbrain doesn't even have a smidgeon of business strategy. It is best he relies on Big T to the coffin.
That would involve eating his sauce which was probably rancid from the start. He just white labeled some other company's garbage and tried to sell it but no one is buying shit from Jack.

Reactions: GandT and desu91

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Those ribs are an obscenity. How can someone with a bazillion smokers still not know how to cook ribs? Even if you cook them in the oven, which can be perfectly lovely, this is clearly not done properly. I'm assuming these are beef ribs since Jack is such an amazing chef that he didn't really specify and eating raw beef isn't nearly as bad as eating raw pork. Julia Child and Jacques Pepin used to do it with minced beef to check for seasoning, but these are ribs. These are notoriously tough if not cooked to that nice fall off the bone perfection. What the fuck is he doing? Yet another poor animal's life wasted to this fucknut.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino