Careercow Jack Scalfani / Cooking With Jack - Youtube Celebrity "Chef" and Salmonella Survivor; 2 Strokes and counting

Aaway

kiwifarms.net
WTF? Did he just stick it under the broiler?

His content has gotten so lazy/bad over the years it’s sad, he can’t honestly believe that there’s anyone who likes what he’s putting out now
i think the majority of his audience (boomers/southern and midwestern housewives) watch him because he shares the same shitty opinions on politics/religion/etc as they do and not so much because of his "cooking" videos

captkrisma

kiwifarms.net
i think the majority of his audience (boomers/southern and midwestern housewives) watch him because he shares the same shitty opinions on politics/religion/etc as they do and not so much because of his "cooking" videos
But his videos by and large don't totally express his views. We mostly get those from his "On The Go" videos and now from his live chats. I think a lot of the views are fake as well.

JackDavis

kiwifarms.net
Okay, when he pulled them out of the oven/broiler, I gave him the benefit of the doubt. Maybe he was just finishing it under the broiler.
That motherfucker is eating Rare ribs... Like, how do you look at bloody ribs and think it's okay to eat. He has the audacity go to "MMM!" multiple times.
1573243354630.png

FemalePresident

In office.
kiwifarms.net
Mushbrain doesn't even have a smidgeon of business strategy. It is best he relies on Big T to the coffin.
Well, he showed up at that Texas investor show and when they asked him how much profit he makes with his sauces in a year he had no idea. Like... really. Nothing about budget, profits, balances... he just wanted to promote his youtube channel and brag about how famous he was.

---------

That new video is terrible. Those ribs look fucking awful! and just to point it out, somehow he looks fatter and his right arm looks... concerning, to say the least.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm a fairweather fan of ribs (they're never something I actively want but I do enjoy them) and I'm feeling the need to enact a triple shoe beating on this fat pile of white trash.

Steak Tartar is one thing; you can eat raw beef at times and it comes out tasting great. But this... this proof he's a fucking yankee who can't cook is another thing entirely. You stupid fat fuck, you can't rush ribs by pumping the grill or oven to 350+ degrees; it won't do shit other than create a burnt outside and this leathery raw disease riddled interior. Stop fucking being impatient fatty; just eat some microwaved tendies or taco bell or something until its properly done if your gluttony can't be contained.

And for fuck's sake, ribs are among Fat Jack's favorite foods; how the FUCK IS HE SO BAD AT IT?!
But his videos by and large don't totally express his views. We mostly get those from his "On The Go" videos and now from his live chats. I think a lot of the views are fake as well.
He did lose his FB account for buying likes most likely, so I bet he does partially bot his channel too.
And yet Tubbo still has to lie by doing his fake ass "MMM" when people with functional eyes can tell even this pig doesn't like this soiled creation.

Last edited:

SmileyTimeDayCare

kiwifarms.net
Well, he showed up at that Texas investor show and when they asked him how much profit he makes with his sauces in a year he had no idea. Like... really. Nothing about budget, profits, balances... he just wanted to promote his youtube channel and brag about how famous he was.

---------

That new video is terrible. Those ribs look fucking awful! and just to point it out, somehow he looks fatter and his right arm looks... concerning, to say the least.
Please tell me there is a recording of that Texas investor thing.

• Agree
Reactions: Wilhelm Bittrich

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino