Careercow Jack Scalfani / Cooking With Jack - Youtube Celebrity "Chef" and Salmonella Survivor; 2 Strokes and counting

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

captkrisma

kiwifarms.net
Finding bad words in swahili is proving to be quite difficult, as most are just in English.

Another idea is to try to do the opposite: catch a ban from foods that are legitimate, like spotted dick or pork faggots.

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Let me play shrink here, it's not a mis wording.

Jack is a big old narc aside a dumb dumb and fat person. He still thinks he's the star and Tammy is not propping this shit show up on her wallet. She's "the help" Jacks the hero in his mind. That's how spaced out an all raw meat diet can make you.

Honestly we know he says he's on top levels. This nigga rolling in a wheel chair sucking down burger king thinks he's fucking Alton Brown. So Tammy paying for it all etc, she's the help. This only adds to how scummy he is.

Misaki Nakahara

Nihon Homosexuality Kyoukai
kiwifarms.net
Jack out here with a new view for Cooking with Jack
WheelChair view

View attachment 1086927
So, do we think Tammy has treated Jack to one of the nice motorised wheelchairs with the stick controls? Or is she pushing Jack around in some rusty chair they got in the church's annual garage sale?

Also, why is his face so fucking red? He looks like he's been crying.

EvilDroid64

kiwifarms.net
So, do we think Tammy has treated Jack to one of the nice motorised wheelchairs with the stick controls? Or is she pushing Jack around in some rusty chair they got in the church's annual garage sale?
It doesn't look like a motorized wheelchair, but we haven't got a good look at it. My guess is that it is motorized because Jack is too lazy to push himself around and with the stroked-out arm, he'd really only be able to go in circles.

JackDavis

kiwifarms.net
"I wanna thank you, honey, for doing the help."
Imagine if he had enough money or even general sense to understand what he just said. Or maybe he does and he's just that kinda guy, embracing those modern trends.
I think he wanted to say "Thank you for doing the work." but didn't want to give her too much credit and changed it to "doing the help".

Dave Meltzer

kiwifarms.net
Also, why is his face so fucking red? He looks like he's been crying.
Maybe he was crying. Might have tried to get up again to record the 2nd part of the video and didn't have the strength to get up which upset him. They also could have been tears of joy since he was about to eat pork.

I said a couple months ago I hoped he was in a wheelchair for his son's wedding. So we might get video of Tammy pushing him on the dance floor in rhythm to the music. If the 2nd surgery is timed right I might get my wish.

Last edited:

Zero fks to give

kiwifarms.net
I actually suspect his mommy is the mystery chef, given fatty steals recipes as often as he can; I don't believe for a second he made the mix himself. In short, he had to be propped by all the women in his life due to being such an entitled and whiny manchild.
The YouTube channel was the brother's idea then Jack went solo with it. When The Jack Fam visited the brother and father in Arkansas neither the brother or dad would be on video. The brother didn't even want his dogs filmed.

Aaway

kiwifarms.net
Maybe he was crying. Might have tried to get up again to record to the 2nd part of the video and didn't have the strength to get up which upset him. They also could have been tears of joy since he was about to eat pork.

I said a couple months ago I hoped he was in a wheelchair for his son's wedding. So we might get video of Tammy pushing him on the dance floor in rhythm to the music. If the 2nd surgery is timed right I might get my wish.
speaking of junior's wedding, i wonder if that's still a go. i think it's supposed to be next month? and since jack is getting the same procedure done on his other foot in the near future he'll most likely be in a wheelchair for the wedding

low budget, weekday night wedding for the heir apparent