Careercow Jack Scalfani / Cooking With Jack - Youtube Celebrity "Chef" and Salmonella Survivor; 2 Strokes and counting

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

salmonellajack

kiwifarms.net
speaking of junior's wedding, i wonder if that's still a go. i think it's supposed to be next month? and since jack is getting the same procedure done on his other foot in the near future he'll most likely be in a wheelchair for the wedding

low budget, weekday night wedding for the heir apparent
My thoughts are with the loved ones and family of the future Mrs Jack Junior

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My thoughts are with the loved ones and family of the future Mrs Jack Junior
I really think it's a sad thing and cultural. Jack jr is smart/lucky to grab her.

Hope she wakes up, but not all cultures value love in the same way and I fear she's gonna be pushed to stick around because it's the right thing to do. Jr is gonna be just like pops and she's too young to lock her fate as tammy 2.0.

Aaway

kiwifarms.net
Jack misses work. Perhaps he means “Missus Work,” who puts in the eight-hour days that allows for him to be an indolent mong.

View attachment 1088493

Jack is not about to let this COPPA bullshit go:

View attachment 1088494
the main reason i would watch jack's videos originally was to read through the comments so its safe to say i read through my fair share of CWJ/JOTG comment sections

i never once recall seeing anything that had to do with minors being posted on there nor can i recall a time where he had kids on his show. i still don't get why he keeps bringing this up

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
the main reason i would watch jack's videos originally was to read through the comments so its safe to say i read through my fair share of CWJ/JOTG comment sections

i never once recall seeing anything that had to do with minors being posted on there nor can i recall a time where he had kids on his show. i still don't get why he keeps bringing this up
Fatty just couldn't come up with a better lie, plus I wouldn't be shocked if he is trying to defame his critics by calling them pedophiles too. I mean, the man lies like water flows, so why would you ever expect him to be honest.

• Agree
Reactions: desu91 and GandT

Religion is Dead

kiwifarms.net

There was one video I recall when he visited a six or seven year old boy that had dressed up as him for Halloween, because children are idiots and don't know any better. I'll have to dig and see if I can find it.

Buck Mullet

kiwifarms.net
Suffering through watching daytime TV... what a tool. Even wheelchair bound with one functional arm there are a myriad of things to do besides stare at the television. But Jack probably has it so ingrained in his mush brain that watching soaps and talk shows is just what one does when they are laid up for a month, not read or watch something educational or just about anything else possible given his condition.

Misaki Nakahara

Nihon Homosexuality Kyoukai
kiwifarms.net
Jack addresses mortality and the severity of his conditions, continues to eat discount variety store industry cut meat and remain sedentary.

View attachment 1089247
Jack can't even bend his leg enough to fit into some kind of contraption designed for people who can't bend their legs, and I bet he hasn't once considered the possibility of changing his diet and lifestyle to account for it.

Fatafata

kiwifarms.net

There is some old videos from CA like where Jack goes to Jack jrs school and they rate the food. Maybe the comments were just how exceptional and spoilt the kids came off (think jr refused to eat the meal, as did jack).

To be fair you can go back 6 or 7 years and jack has been consistent on his line if there being shit comments about kids, but I think again that is more that people are commenting about how badly behaved everyone is and jack takes that cm given to make it a metre. He's being feeble minded.

Gladatha

kiwifarms.net
There was one video I recall when he visited a six or seven year old boy that had dressed up as him for Halloween, because children are idiots and don't know any better. I'll have to dig and see if I can find it.
Let's not forget that Jack Jr was heavily featured in his early heyday. Even recently on a live chat he brought out a little boy to show off.

But no. Luckily Jack's focus is on food without ever featuring minors without written consent.

Aaway

kiwifarms.net
oh man, dressing up as jack for halloween now would be a whole production

in addition to a fat suit, yellow hat, fake goatee, and glasses you would need a wheelchair and your right arm dangling off to the side. and of course a burger in your left hand

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This mother fucker is starting to rip of the Wolfe Pits content.... Somebody told him that the Dollar tree was more expensive that a supermarket!!!! the fucking wolfe pit has made a dozen videos saying that.

Aaway

kiwifarms.net

Any other human doing keto for as long as the Scalfani's have would've been skinny by now.

Not joking
how about if you "lean" keto like jack?

captkrisma

kiwifarms.net

Any other human doing keto for as long as the Scalfani's have would've been skinny by now.

Not joking
For real, people on keto typically see results within a month and a half.