Careercow Jack Scalfani / Cooking With Jack - Youtube Celebrity "Chef" and Salmonella Survivor; 2 Strokes and counting

Rod Dangerous

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As far as I know about Kay is that she is just a bad cook but is probably a decent human being.
Jack is a bad cook, child abuser, fat slob, beta/cuck, failed youtuber, consumer driven and a lying leech. He also has an interesting rogue gallery with Tammy, Jack jr, Chuck etc.
What I'm trying to say is if Jack was just a bad cook he wouldn't have such a large thread on here

Bingo. While it was Jack’s cooking that earned him this thread, it’s Jack, the man, that allows it to thrive.

stets

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Jack's latest parking lot review is up.

Jack is also failing to realize that Costco is an entirely different business where they make profits based on membership fees and the entire retail side of the business. Any retailer is going to sell some products at a loss just to get you in the door. There's no way that they can make a profit on the $1.50 or whatever it costs hot dog combo when you factor in the cost of labor.

It's also funny that he bitches so often about cost when Tammy is the one that's paying for it.

Chamulum

kiwifarms.net

It's also funny that he bitches so often about cost when Tammy is the one that's paying for it.
"There's no handicapped parking at this location" Oh who am I kidding, he's not going to get out of that chair isn't he? I can't wait to get reviews about how places aren't ADA compliant. I can imagine how well that goes over.

irishAzoth

33.13192,-107.24438
kiwifarms.net

This sack of shit really had to complain about handicap parking and the pylon spacing. HE ALWAYS HAS TO COMPLAIN ABOUT SOMETHING NOT IMPORTANT WITH THE RESTURANT

he would mention none of this if he still had two legs. Glad to see Jack stick to the Keto lifestyle yet again with those Onion Rings

AnOminous

But I'm not mad at anyone.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
He embodies everything that’s wrong, not just with America, but the whole of humanity. The mind-boggling stupidity. The fervent but utterly hollow religiosity.

It's weirdly symbolic he attends a church run by a vicious murderer whose "redemption" story is hollow and bogus and who appears to be entirely in it for the money.

What I'm trying to say is if Jack was just a bad cook he wouldn't have such a large thread on here

Come for the bad cooking, stay for the fuck ass terrible excuse for a human being.

captkrisma

kiwifarms.net
"There's no handicapped parking at this location" Oh who am I kidding, he's not going to get out of that chair isn't he? I can't wait to get reviews about how places aren't ADA compliant. I can imagine how well that goes over.

"I'm kinda stuck on this. Im not gonna say anything, I'll just let you guys come up with what you wanna think"

COMMENTS DISABLED FOR THIS VIDEO.

GloriousRapeRabbit

RapeRabbit of infinite glory
kiwifarms.net
Of all the lolcows i am following here i think Jacks demise and failing health is what gives me the most satisfaction.
Spoony is a fuckwad shithead failure of a man...but atleast he made me laugh back in the day. I think i will probably feel atleast a bit sad when he kills himself because he atleast gave me some joy.

Jack though...this motherfucker of a hypocrite piece of shit simply just pisses me off. I hope the asshole suffers as he dies. I think god will make it go slow as hell. I am pretty sure god hates this piece of shit just as much as i do. Diabetes is one hell of a painful and shitty way to go. Sooo slow...sooo many things that slooooowly kills you off. Oh ye oh ye oh ye....this fuckhead should suffer, and he will i am sure.

I hope his belly and intestines gives up towards the end so he ends up with something that is called "fecal vomiting".
It is when food allready went out of the belly and into the intestines before it turns around and goes up as vomit in the shape of SHIT...because that is the way a glutton should go. Maybe he will swallow it back down because he is too fat and lazy to be able to turn his head and since even his family just want the fucker to die so they can collect the insurance nobody will help him.

OOOh ye. God damn thinking about this guys death brings out the worst in me, but that is okay. We all go a bit hateful at times i am sure. :)

Edit: and god damn he is ugly.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jack being a piece of shit is more than accounted for by God smiting his ass with strokes, MIs, busted tendons, and the fact he gets reduced to tears by mean comments.

IE I can't get full on mad when the fucker already gets some beautiful karma. That and I do enjoy watching him fail to cook anything correctly or get outdone by every single member of his family in the cooking department.

Rod Dangerous

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jack being a piece of shit is more than accounted for by God smiting his ass with strokes, MIs, busted tendons, and the fact he gets reduced to tears by mean comments.

IE I can't get full on mad when the fucker already gets some beautiful karma. That and I do enjoy watching him fail to cook anything correctly or get outdone by every single member of his family in the cooking department.

Always remember Jack’s motto: “Do God’s work and He will do your work!”

Screen Shot 2020-01-15 at 4.09.21 PM.png

saralovesjuicyfruit

kiwifarms.net
You can see an interesting contrast between this thread and the cooking with Kay one.

Kay's cooking is baffling awful, her best video is magnitudes worse than Jacks worst. Yet when people laugh at her knife skills there's a genuine undertone of concern. The thread hasn't taken off despite the horror she produces, because people actually have some respect for her.

Kay is horrifying and depressing, that's why I'm not interested in following her. She appears to be seriously mentally ill and makes me uncomfortable. Jack lives a fairly normal life for the most part and it's just amusing to laugh at his stereotypically Boomerish ways.

stets

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Costco CEO even came out and said that if they priced for inflation, their regular hotdog combo would come out to around $3.50. Jack is literally complaining about 50 cents. That isn't to include the toppings on a Chicago dog which would easily drive up a price to around $5-6.

The cost complaint is so bizarre that it makes my head hurt even trying to comprehend it. $3.99 for 5 onion rings in a standalone restaurant is completely reasonable. Same for a $3.99 Chicago-style hot dog. Not just reasonable, but bordering on so inexpensive that I wonder what corners they're cutting to price them that cheap. Granted, I live in one of the most expensive cities in America, but that's still a more than reasonable price for the middle of the country. Hell, I just checked the prices for a quick serve place where I live - a hot dog is almost $8 and onion rings are more than $6. I truly cannot even begin to comprehend how Jack thinks the food is great but that those prices are too high.

Aaway

kiwifarms.net

the best thing is how both of his strokes have come right around father's day

god sure loves punishing him for choking out his son and then bragging about it

MerriedxReldnahc

World's Okay-est Proctologist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know someone like Jack IRL and while he definitely hateable to a degree, these people aren't worth really vitriolically loathing. They're just dumb fucks with no awareness of how dumb and hilarious they are. Jack keeps fucking up his own life in increasingly bad ways so any karmic payout he deserves is coming/already here. Best thing is to kick back with some Keto popcorn and chuckle at the shitshow.
"fecal vomiting".
Had to consult Google to see if this is real and one of these days I'll learn not to do things like that while eating.