Careercow Jack Scalfani / Cooking With Jack - Youtube Celebrity "Chef" and Salmonella Survivor; 2 Strokes and counting

DrunkNDoziNDragN

I have the biggest gold heap on this trash heap
kiwifarms.net
It is legit impressive that his huge ego and inflated sense of moral superiority is allowing him to believe that he is living a healthy lifestyle as his body literally shuts down around him. All it would take is one image search for "keto lifestyle" and then looking at a photo of Jack as he is now to fully see how full of shit he is. Clearly keto isnt working there jacky boy, why does he even pretend? Does he consider a stroked out invalid a good spokesman for a keto diet?

Charlie Delicious

kiwifarms.net

Judging a knife by how it performs out of the box always seemed silly to me. Any knife company can machine sharpen their steel to ninja chop a pineapple.

It's about how the knife feels in your hand
How well does it hold the edge?
How easy is it to sharpen?

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

that seems to be a running theme
in this video he makes something so disgusting he even admits it tastes bad. but of course its not because he didnt look at directions, nooo its the seasoning! thats right, you don't need vinegar for pickling, just gotta use the right seasoning
I was browsing through the older posts and stumbled across this one, where Jack tried to make pickles but didn't know you needed to use vinegar 'they just need seasoning'.

Anyway I saw this 8 year old exchange in the comments on youtube and it made me smile.

Jack S.png

RodDangerous

kiwifarms.net
Despite his physical limitations, one should not underestimate Jack’s ability to be on the go. The man will not be denied an opportunity to cut an independently owned and operated businesses down to size via online review.

Screen Shot 2020-01-14 at 4.09.06 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-01-14 at 4.12.34 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-01-14 at 4.12.53 PM.png

Keto = Lifestyle!
Sorry, Campione’s, but while your food was apparently tasty and filling, you just can’t compete with a restaurant chain and the food served in a warehouse.

Stasi

kiwifarms.net
cooking with jack jr might become a thing sooner than we think

also, i just remembered one of my favorite jack videos. this one's a classic
The absolute fucking mongoloid trying to 'blunt' a ceramic knife. Maybe read those care instructions. Its basically a delicate razor blade for fruits, veggies and precision work and should not be used on anything hard as it will chip.

I see he has always been
  1. An idiot who doesn't even bother to read basic instructions
  2. An asshole who breaks products through his own stupidity and then returns them
And here is me thinking maybe there are recent developments due to the multiple strokes.

Buck Mullet

kiwifarms.net
Despite his physical limitations, one should not underestimate Jack’s ability to be on the go. The man will not be denied an opportunity to cut an independently owned and operated businesses down to size via online review.

View attachment 1098427

View attachment 1098429 View attachment 1098430

Keto = Lifestyle!
Sorry, Campione’s, but while your food was apparently tasty and filling, you just can’t compete with a restaurant chain and the food served in a warehouse.
How dare a restaurant set their prices subjectively high, what are they trying to do, make a profit? I don't know how large the onion rings were, or what came with the combo, but the price for that Chicago dog seemed reasonable enough. Criticizing how much they charge is so trashy, you'd think at his age he'd know that dining at a decent local place might cost more than going to a chain. But it filled him up, like that's the point of eating altogether. Consuming until the point of fulfillment, not eating a smartly portioned balanced meal. What a tool.

Birthday Dickpunch

hugs pls \(ouo)/
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Twice the sandwich for the same price!"
"A dog twice the size for half the price!"

Okay. Does quality matter at all? Supporting local businesses that can't get as good of a deal on ingredient prices? Customer service? Anything other than how much you can shove in your gob for the least amount of money? No. The food was good, the workers had a great attitude, it was filling... 2 stars, never going back, recommending that others never go either.

Those sounded like reasonable prices to me, aside from maybe the onion rings, but those fuckers are more expensive than fries everywhere I've noticed.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
What a complete piece of shit. This kind of shit is why I am always glad to hear about him having yet another deterioration in his already shitty health.

JackDavis

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1098427

Keto = Lifestyle!
Man, you can't compare the price of a Costco hotdog to anywhere else. The reason Costco hotdogs are so cheap is because they lose money. Costco hasn't raised the price of the hotdogs since the 1980s as "fan service". Same reason their rotisserie chickens are $4.99.

I bet you could make a hotdog out of dog anus and as long as you charged $.99 for it, he would give you a 5-star review.

saralovesjuicyfruit

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1098427

Keto = Lifestyle!

That hot dog looks enormous, IMO. I'm surprised it wasn't closer to $7.00. $3.99 seems perfectly fair to me.

Also is he wearing black velour pants in the picture of his foot?

Chamulum

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1098427

Keto = Lifestyle!
People like him are the reason why these places tend to go under. Imagine whining about the price of a local place with quality ingredients and decently sized portions. 'hurr durr firehouse subs is better" Then go there you fat fuck. How does this guy thing of himself as a food reviewer when he lacks a basic taste in decent food?