Careercow Jack Scalfani / Cooking With Jack - Youtube Celebrity "Chef" and Salmonella Survivor; 2 Strokes and counting

How Long Until Jack Burns Out of Selling Life Insurance (Start date Dec. 2020)

• By the end of 2020

Votes: 36 13.9%
  • January 2021

Votes: 39 15.1%
  • February-April 2021

Votes: 71 27.4%
  • May-July 2021

Votes: 17 6.6%
  • August-October 2021

Votes: 9 3.5%
  • November-December 2021

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • 2022 and beyond

Votes: 3 1.2%
  • Right up until his third stroke

Votes: 79 30.5%

• Total voters

Give Her The D

You have been BAMBOOZLED
You literally moved to the fastest-growing metro in the United States, you butter-brained fuck-knuckle.

View attachment 1100865

“I wasn’t coming here for good jobs.” Of course you weren’t.

View attachment 1100866

Jack Scalfani, a man that is contributing to area’s change, hates to see it change. Again, a complete lack of self-awareness.

Jack, you should be glad to leave California. The place is turning incredibly unlivable. It's amazing how he's now upset at something anyone would be glad to have done now.

Shitty roads and traffic is the cost you get for areas developing like that, deal with it.

image.png

You literally moved to the fastest-growing metro in the United States, you butter-brained fuck-knuckle.

View attachment 1100865

“I wasn’t coming here for good jobs.” Of course you weren’t.

View attachment 1100866

Jack Scalfani, a man that is contributing to area’s change, hates to see it change. Again, a complete lack of self-awareness.
I just love that he considers Nashville in any way "the country". What the fuck, dude. I'll PL the shit out of this and say I grew up there and that it's never been considered "the country". I don't know what in the hell he's on about. Yes, it's grown a lot more since I left, but it was never some backwater village. It's known as music city for a fucking reason, Jack. Anywhere with a pro athletic team, particularly ones that have won national titles, several major universities, and a huge amount of affluence due to the amount of country music executives, producers, performers, etc. is not in anyway considered "the country". All of those things were firmly in place before he waddled his fat ass into town.

Jack so conveniently forgets the fact he only moved to Tennessee for his bread winning wife's job. He's no better than any of the hipsters that move to Texas and larp as a texan.
well that and because he didn't want jack jr to be exposed to gay people

oh and jack talking about how he doesn't go downtown because of traffic is hilarious. we all know he doesn't go downtown because he's scared to be around black people

Last edited:

stets

True & Honest Fan
That's a good thing! Maybe his fatass can actually start working and stop sucking off his wife's teat.

A job? That's for peasants, not YouTube celebrities like Jack Scalfani.

But seriously, with Jack's work history, he couldn't get hired to even sweep the floors at these companies. He couldn't even get a job packing boxes at Amazon since he's eaten himself into a wheelchair and to the edge of death.

Jack should be incredibly grateful that Amazon and Microsoft are coming in. The influx of jobs means an influx of necessities, food being one of them. More people in the area means more restaurants open up which means more places for Jack to stuff his gelatinous maw.
True but prices could also go up. Leaving him nothing left to do for Jack on the Go except Costco Wars. As angry as he got over those prices odds are Tammy takes that meal money out of his allowance.

Jack so conveniently forgets the fact he only moved to Tennessee for his bread winning wife's job. He's no better than any of the hipsters that move to Texas and larp as a texan.

More like the state capital of Texas which is Austin; the weird city and hipster central of Texas. Everywhere else in Texas is all about the jobs.

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
I just love that he considers Nashville in any way "the country". What the fuck, dude. I'll PL the shit out of this and say I grew up there and that it's never been considered "the country".

It's the Los Angeles or Hollywood of the South. That's not a compliment. It's a mean, nasty town where dreams go to die.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
A job? That's for peasants, not YouTube celebrities like Jack Scalfani.

But seriously, with Jack's work history, he couldn't get hired to even sweep the floors at these companies. He couldn't even get a job packing boxes at Amazon since he's eaten himself into a wheelchair and to the edge of death.
Pre-stroke he could, but it's very clear that this fat manbaby was and still is terrified of actually having to be the man of the house given how reliant the family is on Big T's job.

More like the state capital of Texas which is Austin; the weird city and hipster central of Texas. Everywhere else in Texas is all about the jobs.

El Paso is quickly becoming an "Artistic Commune", especially anywhere near the UTEP campus. Want to go to a bar that is designed like your grandma's house (even down to an electric wurlitzer organ)?

Tammy moved down there because the relative cost of living was much lower than Cali. If it gets any worse, we might see Jack rocking a Bama gel ring soon.