Careercow Jack Scalfani / Cooking With Jack - Youtube Celebrity "Chef" and Salmonella Survivor; 2 Strokes and counting

Francis E. Dec Esc.

kiwifarms.net
Just caught this while doing a drive by on Big T's page.
So she dated him for SIX years before they got married?
I say dated because I assume there was no living in sin. I wonder what made him finally allow her to support him for the rest of her life?
Ran out of DJ gigs...? Or.. Doing the math, was T possibly knocked up?View attachment 1198180
jack.png

KiwiJoe

Called KiwiKike, KiwiJeff, etc. also bullied :c
kiwifarms.net
I say dated because I assume there was no living in sin. I wonder what made him finally allow her to support him for the rest of her life?
Ran out of DJ gigs...? Or.. Doing the math, was T possibly knocked up?View attachment 1198180
He got that soy face years before anyone else did, amazing.
Seriously he couldn't find a photo of himself smiling properly or at least having his mouth closed?

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So, this photo got me way more curious about something than it should. After some digging around, I was able to find this.

View attachment 1198954
Even in high school he was fucking idiot, just nowhere near as fat.
I guess Jack had a stroke as a teenager too, because what the fuck did I just read?

DrunkNDoziNDragN

Dragon for hire. Accepts: Gold, Booze, Mutton.
kiwifarms.net
So, this photo got me way more curious about something than it should. After some digging around, I was able to find this.

View attachment 1198954
So its not like he was born beaten with an ugly stick so much as dragged into an alley and really tuned up later in life.

Misaki Nakahara

Nihon Homosexuality Kyoukai
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1198954
Jack predicted lolsorandum Internet humour like 20 years in advance.

I'm surprised that he actually looked pretty good in his day. I always assumed he just had really unfortunate genetics, but it appears he ruined himself.

Aaway

kiwifarms.net
holy shit

jack actually had a full head of hair once upon a time. i mean, he looks like he might've been just a tad overweight in that pic but he was actually a decent looking guy. obviously he wasn't blessed with amazing genes but its safe to say it was almost entirely his own doing that led to the morbidly obese, stroked out jack we know today

but based off that yearbook quote it looks like jack has always been a complete dumbshit

beautiful person

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1198954
Other than "listen for me on FM radio" and "thanks Mom!" this is impossible to translate. Googling the first section of capital letters - assuming it to be an acronym of some sort - brings up a kinda scrambled digital version of the yearbook entry (archive) as the first result with literally two other results.
20200322_202355.jpg

Jack is the only documented human to use this bizarre string of letters together.

Zaryiu

No one important
kiwifarms.net

This is just sad. Tammy is apparently too lazy to wash her own makeup brushes, so they bought a cheap $17 made in China piece of crap to clean them. I always wondered who was buying all of the weird, noname brand crap that clogs up Amazon search results. Apparently it's Jack and Tammy since Jack's "reviews" of this stuff make up half of the Tech Time videos.
Are you sure it isn't because she's too tired doing everything for the fat bastard squatting in her home?

HomerSimpson

kiwifarms.net
Hey....
Other than "listen for me on FM radio" and "thanks Mom!" this is impossible to translate. Googling the first section of capital letters - assuming it to be an acronym of some sort - brings up a kinda scrambled digital version of the yearbook entry (archive) as the first result with literally two other results.
View attachment 1199054

Jack is the only documented human to use this bizarre string of letters together.
I know the "may the wind always be at your back" thing is an old saying for good fortune, but he even fucked that up.

You could probably post that picture of his High School year book as a "on the path to success" and people would believe it. Wonder where he went wrong.

Shaved Kiwis

Memetic Polyalloy
kiwifarms.net
She made one mistake twenty years ago and now she is stuck with him for the rest of his life. Even if you are super pious and stuff; an eternity of hellfire sounds far more bearable than a lifetime of Jack. Sure it's probably painfully hot and reeks of sulfur, but I don't even wanna begin to imagine what Jack smells like.

As an aside: Does anybody else find it a bit weird that the Scalfanis actually like to share that particular photo. Because his facial expression is less love at first sight and more like this lady is my caretaker and I'm a drooling mongoloid. I'm old enough to remember the perils of shooting on film, but still. This would be the photo you keep in your album so that you could dig it out and have a giggle while reminiscing. Not the type of shit you share on the internet...but given his general lack of fucks or self awareness I don't know why I'm still surprised.

Hey....

I know the "may the wind always be at your back" thing is an old saying for good fortune, but he even fucked that up.

You could probably post that picture of his High School year book as a "on the path to success" and people would believe it. Wonder where he went wrong.
TBH I kinda assumed that he was always visibly fat and reeeeetarded. To go from a normal looking kid to Hungry, Hungry Hippo requires some supernatural help. Young Jack must have really pissed off that old gypsy lady for her to curse him so cruelly. Given his track record he was probably mouthing off to her for looking too "ethnic".