Careercow Jack Scalfani / Cooking With Jack - Youtube Celebrity "Chef" and Salmonella Survivor; 2 Strokes and counting

Aunt Myrna

Have you tried my Party Cheese Salad?
kiwifarms.net
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3Q6qMzcTMc

Filmed when he was still in the wheelchair, originally thought he was quarantine dodging for food but alas its prerecorded
View attachment 1202391

Food looked good enough, I guess. But what is the big deal about this place? It's a glorified Cracker Barrel, with an expanded shopping element. Multiple hour wait, even after making reservations? What the fuck? Jack is fortunate that he was in the wheelchair at this time and had Tammy pushing him around. Imagine how pissed he would be if he had to waddle around on his own 2 feet for that long.

And they made a 5 hour round trip for this place? This is incredibly out of character for Jack. They basically made a daylong trip of going to a moderately nicer Cracker Barrel for lunch. I wonder if this was right after the surgery and Jack was still on the good painkillers so he just didn't care, as long as he didn't have to exert any energy, and knew a big plate of food was coming.

captkrisma

kiwifarms.net
Food looked good enough, I guess. But what is the big deal about this place? It's a glorified Cracker Barrel, with an expanded shopping element. Multiple hour wait, even after making reservations? What the fuck? Jack is fortunate that he was in the wheelchair at this time and had Tammy pushing him around. Imagine how pissed he would be if he had to waddle around on his own 2 feet for that long.

And they made a 5 hour round trip for this place? This is incredibly out of character for Jack. They basically made a daylong trip of going to a moderately nicer Cracker Barrel for lunch. I wonder if this was right after the surgery and Jack was still on the good painkillers so he just didn't care, as long as he didn't have to exert any energy, and knew a big plate of food was coming.
It is strange since there isn't any tourist trap locations (Dollywood or Pidgeon Forge, for example), and it's almost entering into Illinois or Indiana from a map. Would Jack really travel nearly two states to get a pork chop?

Yes....the answer is always yes.

Aaway

kiwifarms.net

A wild Live Chat appears!

Jack talks more politics even though he gets prickly-wicklies when anyone else does.

Jack's boomer ass begs us to protect the elderly, and admits that he didn't know anything until his 30's.

Jack thinks asking people what their favorite color us equals being creative. He steals recipies without accreditation, so I guess its creative to him.

Jack now is super serious about COVID-19

Jack is pissed about walking inside a grocery store.

Jack is proud of the human race because more people are walking dogs.

Holy shit, Jack is going to move the Convoy of Hope banners, not realizing that the banners covered the food.
lol @ jack saying he unfriends people and blocks their posts if they write on his FB in spanish

"i can't read spanish so why do i need to see those posts?"

Shaved Kiwis

Memetic Polyalloy
kiwifarms.net
It's fucking yogurt. Even if Jack accidentally created a bioweapon, you have to purposely fuck up making yogurt to make it look like something else, especially with video quality that poor and that zoomed out. What's he afraid of?
He is afraid that if he shows the "food" that he made that UN investigators will have all the proof they need to finally go in and shutdown his kitchen as a bioweapons lab.

And of all the people out there; If anyone can find new and exciting ways to fuck up food in a spectacular fashion that boggles the mind It's Jack Salmonella.
I'd say an amateur bullshit artist. The priest at his megachurch is a professional bullshit artist.
Yea, but Jack managed to convince at least one person out there to buy "his" "sauce" which technically makes him a professional.
jack looking at the menu while waiting: oh i think i'm gonna go for that chicken spinach salad

ends up ordering a massive pork chop with a loaded baked potato
He's gone from half assed keto>to leaning keto>to thinking about leaning keto. If you think about losing weight, why you're already halfway there!

Misaki Nakahara

Nihon Homosexuality Kyoukai
kiwifarms.net
we know what jack is having for dinner (surprise)

and that's funny coming from someone who doesn't tip shit
View attachment 1203128
McDonalds is still delivering in the US? They stopped doing it 4 days ago in the UK, even before the full-on lockdown.

I bet Jack tips like, half of what you're supposed to. I don't know what a standard tip is, but I do know that Jack is tighter than a nun's asshole.

Charlie Delicious

kiwifarms.net

Dumdum doesn't know the difference between 'no sugar' and 'no sugar added'

He thinks there's zero sugar in these jams he bought. Even though he reads the label out loud: 'no sugar added'.

Jack you dumb suburban trash bag. Fruit has sugar in it. Sugar granuals don't literally grow on trees.

Keto is a lifestyle

Last edited: