Careercow Jack Scalfani / Cooking With Jack - Youtube Celebrity "Chef" and Salmonella Survivor; 2 Strokes and counting

Thomas Cat

kiwifarms.net
Is his 'good' arm deteriorating?
bundt_arm.png

Aaway

kiwifarms.net

In this installment, Jack determines which black Starbucks coffee is the best deal. He heard from somewhere that the Tall (small) was actually the best deal, but doesn't believe it. To literally no ones surprise, the bigger sizes cost less $/oz. Jack also thinks that the standard service temperature for Starbucks coffee is "190 or above, maybe like 2[00]-something". Okay, right.
this might be the most fucking pointless CWJ video yet

Charlie Delicious

kiwifarms.net
Temperature range for Starbucks is between 150 and 170. There's an old video somewhere where Jack has a guest and says he normally drinks his coffee at like 130 or something.
Remember the time Jack "brewed" his coffee at 140

Mmmmmm warm brown water

GoodFattyDeadFatty

kiwifarms.net

In this installment, Jack determines which black Starbucks coffee is the best deal. He heard from somewhere that the Tall (small) was actually the best deal, but doesn't believe it. To literally no ones surprise, the bigger sizes cost less $/oz. Jack also thinks that the standard service temperature for Starbucks coffee is "190 or above, maybe like 2[00]-something". Okay, right.
So here is what I think he was supposed to do. He was supposed to order a tall ICED drink with no ice, request a venti cup filled with ice and the tall drink could fill the venti cup because starbucks gives you more than half of your damn cup filled with ice. But Jack is retarded and did this pointless video with a hot drink.

Free the Pedos

What the fuck's a washing machine doing in a pub?
kiwifarms.net
It doesn't matter how many Sundays you sit in church or if you think you are saved.
God sees what you do and how you treat people.
That's what really matters.
Amen.
Jack's a prime example of people thinking they can do what they like because they're saved, instead of examining their actions for the fruits of the spirit mentioned in Galatians (love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control.)

Religion is Dead

kiwifarms.net
So here is what I think he was supposed to do. He was supposed to order a tall ICED drink with no ice, request a venti cup filled with ice and the tall drink could fill the venti cup because starbucks gives you more than half of your damn cup filled with ice. But Jack is exceptional and did this pointless video with a hot drink.

Now that I think about, you're right. Jack just listened to half of what he heard as per usual, cause you wouldn't even need to buy the hot drinks to know how much you get. I'm pretty sure Starbucks lists the ounces on the menu for each size.

What a dipshit.

saralovesjuicyfruit

kiwifarms.net
So here is what I think he was supposed to do. He was supposed to order a tall ICED drink with no ice, request a venti cup filled with ice and the tall drink could fill the venti cup because starbucks gives you more than half of your damn cup filled with ice. But Jack is exceptional and did this pointless video with a hot drink.

Yep, right on the money. As soon as I saw that "review" I came here to say this. He definitely heard that 'lifehack' but just didn't understand it at all and pointlessly bought three black coffees to come up with an answer he could have got in <90 seconds with his phone calculator and the store's pricing info.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Profit from it? That fat fuck is likely to DIE of it.
He really wants to do streams with it in the title to trick people into clicking on them, just like how he loves to use stolen thumbnails and recipes. Man's a thief and a grifter with no morals.
jack is doing a "battle of the seasonings" and surprisingly, is entering his own seasoning in the competition. don't think he ever did that in his bbq sauce videos
He's only doing it because he's likely reading us and is wanting to prove us haters wrong by showing off his shit product he doesn't advertise or distribute anymore because he's lazy and said product sucks. He hasn't used his shit seasoning mix in years by this point.

uruugint

kiwifarms.net
Can anyone help me find an old Jack video? I saw it recently in a compilation vid on YouTube and they didn't include links to the Jack episodes.

In the clip I think he's making chicken of some kind? The sauce he's attempting to coat the protein in looks similar to peanut butter and is so thick and tacky/sticky he can barely move the protein around in it let alone get it out of the bowl.

Tried searching a few different things on his channel but wasn't able to find it. I'll try to find the compilation vid for the section if this isn't descriptive enough.

Aunt Myrna

Have you tried my Party Cheese Salad?
kiwifarms.net
Can anyone help me find an old Jack video? I saw it recently in a compilation vid on YouTube and they didn't include links to the Jack episodes.

In the clip I think he's making chicken of some kind? The sauce he's attempting to coat the protein in looks similar to peanut butter and is so thick and tacky/sticky he can barely move the protein around in it let alone get it out of the bowl.

Tried searching a few different things on his channel but wasn't able to find it. I'll try to find the compilation vid for the section if this isn't descriptive enough.

Ah yes, the time jack tried to coat chicken in a non-Newtonian fluid.

uruugint

kiwifarms.net

Ah yes, the time jack tried to coat chicken in a non-Newtonian fluid.
Oh, my god? It's so much worse than I thought it would be. I just can't understand how you fuck up chicken batter this badly. I'm pretty shite at cooking but I don't understand why he added soy sauce. Does he really never watch other cooking videos to see what his slop should look like?

Thanks a ton though, was killing me because I was SO positive it had to be peanut butter he was mixing.

Aaway

kiwifarms.net
Oh, my god? It's so much worse than I thought it would be. I just can't understand how you fuck up chicken batter this badly. I'm pretty shite at cooking but I don't understand why he added soy sauce. Does he really never watch other cooking videos to see what his slop should look like?

Thanks a ton though, was killing me because I was SO positive it had to be peanut butter he was mixing.
aside from the chicken being inevitably raw, this actually doesn't look that bad for something jack made

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Did he say that? If so he's a moron. YT is literally demonetizing any stream that has that word in it.
Nahh, he didn't say it, but it's obvious as hell he wants to use it for himself. He has attempted to profit off of relevant disasters and events more than once so it's not hard to see why he's sperging about it.

I can't stand soy sauce myself, but it's a fine glaze ingredient for a teriyaki recipe dude; it's the raw chicken he's probably eating that makes me not like it. It looks okay as yakitori.