Careercow Jack Scalfani / Cooking With Jack - Youtube Celebrity "Chef" and Salmonella Survivor; 2 Strokes and counting

The Wichita Lion

kiwifarms.net

Jack new video is on Dole Whip - whatever the hell that is. Looks like he used someone else's photo as the thumbnail; glad to see Jack being his old self. As usual I'll post observations after I get through some of the video.

Edit:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Jack you cocksucker! He starts his vid right off the bat stating that his sauce is 'selling out' to the point he is running out of some of them. He urges the viewer to jump in before all the Cooking with Jack fans clear out his inventory; more like his sauces are going rancid and he has to throw them out! Jack you are a fucking bullshitter.

Also he states how Disney makes millions of this 'Dole Whip' and says his knockoff recipe will save you from giving Disney any bank - it makes absolutely no sense

Yet Another Edit:

Vanilla ice cream. Pineapple chunks. Pineapple Juice. Put all in mixer. Done. He decided to make a video for this?

Enlightened Cooking Master Jack Scalfani educates us on how mixers work! Thanks, Jack!

"It's cold...and sweet!" - Jack's thoughts on an ice cream and pineapple puree. No shit, Sherlock.

Only 4 minutes long. I don't know why this video peeves me as much as it does - it's like I'm upset at all the megabytes wasted for a video this trivial. He could've at least spent more time with the recipe: make a sundae or cheesecake to go with it, do more with the whip, SOMETHING. Just laziness and apathy at its finest.
The best part about this video to me is that Dole put out the recipe on their website. So Jack stole a recipe from somebody else online instead of using the actual recipe the company published! Dole Whip is really good though, not gonna lie. Put it in a hurricane glass with some pineapple juice and a little coconut or pineapple rum (or both if you are a secret alcy like Jack).

The best part about this video to me is that Dole put out the recipe on their website. So Jack stole a recipe from somebody else online instead of using the actual recipe the company published! Dole Whip is really good though, not gonna lie. Put it in a hurricane glass with some pineapple juice and a little coconut or pineapple rum (or both if you are a secret alcy like Jack).
It's sad to admit that I actually saved this video on my cooking playlist on youtube.

When summer comes (I'm in the beginning winter), I'm gonna make that.

Cr1ms0n_&_C10v3r

"A man of many colours despite being only black."
kiwifarms.net
"It's cold...and sweet!" - Jack's thoughts on an ice cream and pineapple puree. No shit, Sherlock.
This is like when he appeared surprised the famous "party cheese salad" was sweet and "dessert-like" after dumping an entire can of pineapple, a packet of powdered jelly (why the fuck is that a thing?) and whipped cream into it.
He really has nuked his tastebuds so bad that he's surprised when something actually has a specific taste, and usually only because he's used copious amounts of whatever it is he's tasting, i.e sugar.

captkrisma

kiwifarms.net
Also, it's kind of weird how short-tempered he is with his costumers, almost scolding them for ordering the wrong thing. It's his job to manage the website's purchasing options so that people can't order what he doesn't have. His or whoever manages it.
What's hilarious is that the order form on the website is a open text box with no limit to the number of characters you can write. If you're desperate, have $25 to spare and want two bottles of rancid shit, you can type out Harry Potter novels and finish up with "2 bottles of Jerk sauce" or make a fun word puzzle with the product hidden within the capitalized words.

PSA: Don't buy his sauces please. I don't want the guilt of a kiwi getting botulism from his sauces hanging over my head.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What's hilarious is that the order form on the website is a open text box with no limit to the number of characters you can write. If you're desperate, have $25 to spare and want two bottles of rancid shit, you can type out Harry Potter novels and finish up with "2 bottles of Jerk sauce" or make a fun word puzzle with the product hidden within the capitalized words.

PSA: Don't buy his sauces please. I don't want the guilt of a kiwi getting botulism from his sauces hanging over my head.
His retardedly high shipping makes it so I never have any interest in testing them for rancidity. You pay more shipping these piles of shit than you do on the shit itself.

JackDavis

kiwifarms.net
"This is... Disney... Pineapple... Whip. Really it's Disney's Dole Pinepple Whip. Buh uhh.. It's simple. Come on in close."
"I have nothing to compare it to, because I've never had Disney... Dole... Pineapple Whip."
"It's called Disney's.... Pineapple Dole Whip and you're going to love it. Very cold, have fun!"

Motherfucker it's Dole Whip.

Deadwaste

it's 3 am go to bed you fuck
kiwifarms.net
"This is... Disney... Pineapple... Whip. Really it's Disney's Dole Pinepple Whip. Buh uhh.. It's simple. Come on in close."
"I have nothing to compare it to, because I've never had Disney... Dole... Pineapple Whip."
"It's called Disney's.... Pineapple Dole Whip and you're going to love it. Very cold, have fun!"

Motherfucker it's Dole Whip.
mush brain is mush brain

Marissa Moira

kiwifarms.net
If Stevie can survive botulism from Chinese MREs, then I can survive it from Jack's rancid sauces.

Also i bet his next recipe is the Disney Grilled Cheese Sandwich. Because he's going down the list of shit they released for quarantine.