Careercow Jack Scalfani / Cooking With Jack - Youtube Celebrity "Chef" and Salmonella Survivor; 2 Strokes and counting

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If Stevie can survive botulism from Chinese MREs, then I can survive it from Jack's rancid sauces.

Also i bet his next recipe is the Disney Grilled Cheese Sandwich. Because he's going down the list of shit they released for quarantine.
Did they release a condiment mix too? He might do that instead, since he's a lazy shit like that.

DX10

kiwifarms.net
i see jack pushed back his live stream for today

usually i wake up and it's already ended so it looks like i might be able to get in there today. let's see if i can make it through the entire thing without being sent to the "boys club"
Blunder into the chat, scream "TAMMAAAAYYY!!" and tell him to die. That'll really be top shelf epic.

The Wizard

I have spells.
kiwifarms.net
"I'm not going to get tested, they're not going to stick that thing up my nose and scrape the back of the brain."

And now he is describing how he's going to hurt nurses and medical practitioners. And he's 50 years old? What a faggot.
Brief prick in the arm during a shot or getting back of nose tickled = Punch in the face
Jack logic

Its really frustrating to know that Jack refuses to get tested because of how the methods in which the test is being done. Disregarding the fact that, with his health, covid could very possibly be the end of him.

captkrisma

kiwifarms.net
Brief prick in the arm during a shot or getting back of nose tickled = Punch in the face
Jack logic

Its really frustrating to know that Jack refuses to get tested because of how the methods in which the test is being done. Disregarding the fact that, with his health, covid could very possibly be the end of him.
And yet he talks again about going on a cruise. A floating petri dish, and this man specifically wants to go on one. He's suicidal.

Unenthused

kiwifarms.net
I liked the moment in the live chat where Jack's neighbour rang the doorbell and asked for Jack's wheelbarrow. Jack proceeds to accuse his neighbour for spying on him because apparently his wheelbarrow is behind a fence and calls him creepy: "How could he have seen it?!".

Also I asked in the live chat how Jr.'s engagement was going. Jack stated that they're still together, and that he'll release more details within two weeks (with Jr.'s permission, of course).

Jack gets asked about Pink Chicken and the Lazy Man again. I would love to play poker against Jack.

View attachment 1410974
I love how he ordered his jannies to send who ever said that to 'The Boys Club'. Such a fragile man-baby

vanilla_pepsi_head

Heavens to Spergatroyd!
kiwifarms.net
And yet he talks again about going on a cruise. A floating petri dish, and this man specifically wants to go on one. He's suicidal.
Even before bat coof those fucking things are floating norovirus factories. Though I suppose it's kind of a given that Jack has some degree of immunity to foodborne illness (that is not a joke, he'd have to, right?) As much of a wimpy thin-skinned faggot as Jack is he's got to have high tolerance for physical distress, he didn't notice 5 lbs of kidney stones and has been through all kinds of surgeries and it didn't seem to slow down his consumption. Or he's got a chronic opioid problem, which... actually might be more likely now that I think about it. He's a mess, if doctors freely wrote scripts for painkillers for anyone it'd probably be him.

Cereal Killer

the Sprite Zero of evil
kiwifarms.net
I liked the moment in the live chat where Jack's neighbour rang the doorbell and asked for Jack's wheelbarrow. Jack proceeds to accuse his neighbour for spying on him because apparently his wheelbarrow is behind a fence and calls him creepy: "How could he have seen it?!".
and then the great neighbor said, “can I take this piece of shit to the curb?”

KiwiJoe

Anime Jacinda Ardern
kiwifarms.net

Jack new video is on Dole Whip - whatever the hell that is. Looks like he used someone else's photo as the thumbnail; glad to see Jack being his old self. As usual I'll post observations after I get through some of the video.

Edit:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Jack you cocksucker! He starts his vid right off the bat stating that his sauce is 'selling out' to the point he is running out of some of them. He urges the viewer to jump in before all the Cooking with Jack fans clear out his inventory; more like his sauces are going rancid and he has to throw them out! Jack you are a fucking bullshitter.

Also he states how Disney makes millions of this 'Dole Whip' and says his knockoff recipe will save you from giving Disney any bank - it makes absolutely no sense

Yet Another Edit:

Vanilla ice cream. Pineapple chunks. Pineapple Juice. Put all in mixer. Done. He decided to make a video for this?

Enlightened Cooking Master Jack Scalfani educates us on how mixers work! Thanks, Jack!

"It's cold...and sweet!" - Jack's thoughts on an ice cream and pineapple puree. No shit, Sherlock.

Only 4 minutes long. I don't know why this video peeves me as much as it does - it's like I'm upset at all the megabytes wasted for a video this trivial. He could've at least spent more time with the recipe: make a sundae or cheesecake to go with it, do more with the whip, SOMETHING. Just laziness and apathy at its finest.
No worries, its not us Hawaiians to blame for this horrible pineapple concoction. It's solely the Dole company's fault who are AMERICAN!