Careercow Jack Scalfani / Cooking With Jack - Youtube Celebrity "Chef" and Salmonella Survivor; 2 Strokes and counting

stets

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
jack mentioned that he uses a CPAP machine every night because of sleep apnea

yet another reason for fatty to make changes to his lifestyle

At least when it comes to sleep, Jack’s attitude is exactly the opposite. “Why do I need to make healthy decisions and improve my lifestyle when I have an electronic gadget that can solve the problem?”

Aaway

kiwifarms.net

Dave Meltzer

kiwifarms.net
There are exceptions listed in the article. Jack might be shameless enough to claim he isn't medically able to wear one.

"By those who cannot medically tolerate wearing a face covering. No person declining to wear a face covering because of a medical condition shall be required to produce verifying medical documentation;"

There really isn't any reason for him to be going to the store anyway. He can't carry anything. He can't even really walk. If he insists on coming Tammy should just make him wait in the car. Even better if it's a really hot day and she leaves the windows rolled up.

Last edited:

Aaway

kiwifarms.net
There are exceptions listed in the article. Jack might be shameless enough to claim he isn't medically able to wear one.

"By those who cannot medically tolerate wearing a face covering. No person declining to wear a face covering because of a medical condition shall be required to produce verifying medical documentation;"

There really isn't any reason for him to be going to the store anyway. He can't carry anything. He can't even really walk. If he insists on coming Tammy should just make him wait in the car. Even better if it's a really hot day and she leaves the windows rolled up.
in his live chat a few weeks ago he said he's gonna start using claustrophobia as an excuse not to wear one

Wilhelm Bittrich

Stupid fucking ape cunt!
kiwifarms.net
i wish we could see the inside of the scalfani's garage
Jack's right hand looks really bad in that video. Fingers were really red and swollen. According to Google search results the condition is known as sausage fingers. Very appropriate for Jack.
The German word for sausage is Wurst. So I think it's not an exaggeration when I assume that the wurst has yet to come?

Its really frustrating to know that Jack refuses to get tested because of how the methods in which the test is being done. Disregarding the fact that, with his health, covid could very possibly be the end of him.

TBH, at this point even a cold could be the end of Jack, the guy was living so fucking unhealthy all of his life, it's a miracle to modern science he lasted that long to begin with.

Last edited:

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net

I don't think he actually goes in anywhere when they go out to shop. He just sends Tammy in and I'm sure she happily accepts the risk for the chance of getting his horrible ass sick. I wonder if their "church" is back open for business. If so, that's where he'll get it.

Rod Dangerous

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if their "church" is back open for business. If so, that's where he'll get it.

It is. On June 25, Jack and Tammy attended this concert.

covidwithjack.jpg

coronawithjack.jpg

LetterlandMafia

Foreclose on me one more time
kiwifarms.net
The 'rona has really brought out what a piece of shit Jack is. Yeah he's always been a scumbag but before it was mostly directed at his family. Now he's refusing to make even the smallest effort to help his community and trying to shame complete strangers just for wearing masks. He is a total piece of human garbage.

Chamulum

kiwifarms.net
The 'rona has really brought out what a piece of shit Jack is. Yeah he's always been a scumbag but before it was mostly directed at his family. Now he's refusing to make even the smallest effort to help his community and trying to shame complete strangers just for wearing masks. He is a total piece of human garbage.
He's going to die if he keeps this shit up regardless so it won't be a complete loss.

Cedric_Eff

Damn property taxes f**k up everything.
kiwifarms.net

Jack new video is on Dole Whip - whatever the hell that is. Looks like he used someone else's photo as the thumbnail; glad to see Jack being his old self. As usual I'll post observations after I get through some of the video.

Edit:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Jack you cocksucker! He starts his vid right off the bat stating that his sauce is 'selling out' to the point he is running out of some of them. He urges the viewer to jump in before all the Cooking with Jack fans clear out his inventory; more like his sauces are going rancid and he has to throw them out! Jack you are a fucking bullshitter.

Also he states how Disney makes millions of this 'Dole Whip' and says his knockoff recipe will save you from giving Disney any bank - it makes absolutely no sense

Yet Another Edit:

Vanilla ice cream. Pineapple chunks. Pineapple Juice. Put all in mixer. Done. He decided to make a video for this?

Enlightened Cooking Master Jack Scalfani educates us on how mixers work! Thanks, Jack!

"It's cold...and sweet!" - Jack's thoughts on an ice cream and pineapple puree. No shit, Sherlock.

Only 4 minutes long. I don't know why this video peeves me as much as it does - it's like I'm upset at all the megabytes wasted for a video this trivial. He could've at least spent more time with the recipe: make a sundae or cheesecake to go with it, do more with the whip, SOMETHING. Just laziness and apathy at its finest.
Dole Whips are nice. Too bad he’s using shit ice cream and frozen pineapples.

• Agree
Reactions: Scented Candle