Careercow Jack Scalfani / Cooking With Jack - Youtube Celebrity "Chef" and Salmonella Survivor; 2 Strokes and counting

desu91

fuck your dopamine receptors
kiwifarms.net

captkrisma

kiwifarms.net
Looking back at the Disney recipes, I've come to the decision that they're not what they serve at the parks. Dole whip doesn't end up looking like what Jack created (and yes, i know it IS Jack making these, but still), the chili and chocolate chip cookie recipes are basic as hell, and they're possibly withholding ingredients (Jack mentioned paprika and thyme in the chili recipe, but there's no measurement of them. I'm also sure that the chocolate chip cookies feature nutmeg) to avoid 100% accuracy.

Cr1ms0n_&_C10v3r

#IStandWithIcasaracht
kiwifarms.net
Looking back at the Disney recipes, I've come to the decision that they're not what they serve at the parks. Dole whip doesn't end up looking like what Jack created (and yes, i know it IS Jack making these, but still), the chili and chocolate chip cookie recipes are basic as hell, and they're possibly withholding ingredients (Jack mentioned paprika and thyme in the chili recipe, but there's no measurement of them. I'm also sure that the chocolate chip cookies feature nutmeg) to avoid 100% accuracy.

Naturally they're not what they serve at the parks, if Jack's methods and recipes were used everyone would get salmonella or botulism, or be complaining that the cookies were deformed pieces of raw dough. And 'Murkans take their junk food seriously.

renetto

kiwifarms.net
they're absolutely releasing modified recipes under the disney brand. dole sells a powered pineapple ice cream mix which is what they use at the park. that being said, jack's cookies look like shit because he didn't freeze the dough, treats them as drop cookies, and overcrowds the pan
3453432.png

"I don't know if you know this, but the baking soda and the salt cause this to rise." I'll give him partial credit.
I thought the baking powder alone did the rising. Am I wrong?
He kinda insinuates that these cookies aren't bad for you because they have no white sugar, just brown and powdered sugar.
A lot of people think brown sugar is better for you than white sugar, my mom included, because it looks less refined. In fact, "brown sugar" is made by combining refined sugar with molasses in different proportions to give you light or dark. Muscovado sugar is the one that's less refined and that a lot of companies imitate with the molasses. It is very delicious and caramely.

His editing has gone to shit. He fucked up a line and says Take 2 but left it in.
A lot of his latest videos have editing mistakes, like the same take playing twice (the exact same take) and a lot of dead silence.

Your Local Neko Girl GF

Spooky
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is the place where Jack complained about the size of the slices. Jack spends two minutes on that in the video. Jack and Tammy ordered a nice keto fried pizza.

Jack and Tammy have great taste decorating the room with a corpse on the wall. Probably the deer meat in his freezer in the garage he'll never eat.
View attachment 1421552
Archive (360p):