Careercow Jack Scalfani / Cooking With Jack - Youtube Celebrity "Chef" and Salmonella Survivor; 2 Strokes and counting

Bland Crumbs

You Must Pick One or the Other
kiwifarms.net
Along that line, I wonder what other kinds of chaos Jack could unleash upon the world like he has done with his cooking and tech nonsense ?

• Investing with Jack
  • DIY Home Improvements with Jack
  • Scalfani Homeopathy
  • Scalfani Self-Defense and Tactical Shooting
  • Jack Jr: Pick Up Artist
  • Tammy and Jack at the Movies
I would absolutely watch Jack handle firearms in a video.

Cedric_Eff

Damn property taxes f**k up everything.
kiwifarms.net
Along that line, I wonder what other kinds of chaos Jack could unleash upon the world like he has done with his cooking and tech nonsense ?

• Investing with Jack
  • Scalfani Homeopathy
Jack creates his own religion.

feral cat #6385

Practiced Social Distancing before it was cool.
kiwifarms.net

• Investing with Jack
  • Scalfani Homeopathy
Tammy Scalfani - Onlyfans
Jackin' it with Jack

thedingledongle

kiwifarms.net
Watched the "Sushi Wars" abortion again.

Pronounced bulgogi as 'bull goggi."

Looks to the upper right heavens for his false god in an attempt to act like he has any type of palate, because he probably saw someone do it on Masterchef.

His whole ran about sushi/sashimi/ngiri: I guarantee in his strokey brain he was equating that to putting two slices of raw fish on a bed of rice.

His rating "Yeah it's terrific sushi, you won't get ripped off" with the smug "I won't be back" because god forbid he has to wait while a small business serves others and doesn't bow down to him.

Fucking asshole.

Aaway

kiwifarms.net
Watched the "Sushi Wars" abortion again.

Pronounced bulgogi as 'bull goggi."

Looks to the upper right heavens for his false god in an attempt to act like he has any type of palate, because he probably saw someone do it on Masterchef.

His whole ran about sushi/sashimi/ngiri: I guarantee in his strokey brain he was equating that to putting two slices of raw fish on a bed of rice.

His rating "Yeah it's terrific sushi, you won't get ripped off" with the smug "I won't be back" because god forbid he has to wait while a small business serves others and doesn't bow down to him.

Fucking asshole.
1596179215396.png

She Brings The Rain

It feels like spring
kiwifarms.net
Honestly out of the countless things to criticize old Stroke n' Choke about, the hat indoors thing has always seemed like a stretch. Jack never goes anywhere nice enough for it to really matter and most people really don't give a fuck about it.
It's probably just the Southerner in me, because most of us at least are polite enough to take them off in sit-down restaurants (some of them will even ask you to take it off at the door). But I guess since the fanciest Jack will ever go to is Golden Corral, it's a moot point.

Richard Mongler

i'll suck your dick
kiwifarms.net
It's probably just the Southerner in me, because most of us at least are polite enough to take them off in sit-down restaurants (some of them will even ask you to take it off at the door). But I guess since the fanciest Jack will ever go to is Golden Corral, it's a moot point.
Yeah I'm deep in flyover country and not a single person here gives a shit about hats unless it's a really nice restaurant so I'm sure that's coloring how I see the hat thing as well.

You know that scene in The Sopranos where Tony intimidates a dude into taking his hat off in the restaurant? I'd fucking LOVE to see that happen in one of Jack's food wars videos

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Honestly out of the countless things to criticize old Stroke n' Choke about, the hat indoors thing has always seemed like a stretch. Jack never goes anywhere nice enough for it to really matter and most people really don't give a fuck about it.
Maybe it's a minor thing but it just shows lack of class. It's one of those things where you realize you're looking at a trash tier human being, no matter where they are. If I'd dared to do that in any restaurant as a child, no matter how common, my parents would have smacked the hat off my head.

Scalfani is just trash.

You know that scene in The Sopranos where Tony intimidates a dude into taking his hat off in the restaurant? I'd fucking LOVE to see that happen in one of Jack's food wars videos
He needs to go to New York and New Jersey for Wop Wars. It might happen somewhere. Of course he'd probably just eat at Olive Garden.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He does that on purpose because I suspect he's really insecure about how bald he is. Because the hats and caps are entirely designed to hide his baldness.

Hats don't bug me so long as it's not a "nice" restaurant or makes you look like a douche. Jack always looks like a douche with his since he has the tastes of a child.