Careercow Jack Scalfani / Cooking With Jack - Youtube Celebrity "Chef" and Salmonella Survivor; 2 Strokes and counting

Lenzperkins

kiwifarms.net
Honestly out of the countless things to criticize old Stroke n' Choke about, the hat indoors thing has always seemed like a stretch. Jack never goes anywhere nice enough for it to really matter and most people really don't give a fuck about it.
Unless it's Tammy's birthday at Maggiano's!

Edit:
5:27 mark, Jack, "Ho ho ho, ok, you may not see me for a few weeks, I'm gonna be in the hospital".

Last edited:

White bubblegum

Blow me
kiwifarms.net
It's probably just the Southerner in me, because most of us at least are polite enough to take them off in sit-down restaurants (some of them will even ask you to take it off at the door). But I guess since the fanciest Jack will ever go to is Golden Corral, it's a moot point.
Maybe I'm a hood rat but where I live we don't take our hats off indoors. It's acceptable to go into a restaurant wearing a baseball cap or a beanie or whatever(unless its a fancy place but whatevs) and nobody but stuckups will think you're trashy. Is this seriously a social standard?
If you were married to Tammy would you want to?
Well somebodys fucking her at her womens retreats.

DuckSucker

kiwifarms.net
[Lazy Man's Chicken Pot Pie]
Original: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xa2Vl3w-oag
Archive (720p):
View attachment 1487036
Oh my god I laughed so fucking hard at that opening. I knew it was gonna be hilarious because Im like "Oh shit Im always gonna love seeing Fat Jack scootin' around in his rascal acting like a prick, smashing into shit and knocking it over and running over people's toes"--

But holy fuck its so much better. He starts out and goes "VWOOM VWOOM!" and scoots forward a bit and the way he does it he just looks so much like a grown up version of like the chunky Downs kid you went to elementary school with who needed a special helper all the time and you never knew what happened to him.

I couldnt even get farther than when he looks up excitedly and goes "HEY GUYS!" Because I started to bust a gut laughing and I cant imagine the end of that sentence is anything other than "me and the guys from Halcyon Special Home are making cookies, den we'rwe gonna go to da PETTING ZWOO!"

Fuck Im a huge fucking sperg so I feel bad making fun of people like that but shit with the way he looks with his stupid hat and his "youthful" style that doesnt fit him at all and isnt really a style, it looks like it came from K Mart back when those were still open--he looks just like someone fat got out of the special needs home and made a getaway on a rascal scooter. Not to mention his physique, which your body tends to be kind of an outward appearance of whats inside your mind so to speak, usually people like that kind of look like they could be a bit slow, but he has a bum arm and two bum legs on top of it.

I feel a little bad making fun of people but fuck just that whole 3 seconds and the way he did it really caught me off guard.

Maybe I'm a hood rat but where I live we don't take our hats off indoors. It's acceptable to go into a restaurant wearing a baseball cap or a beanie or whatever(unless its a fancy place but whatevs) and nobody but stuckups will think you're trashy. Is this seriously a social standard?
Its something thats sort of taught to younger people but its not really a social standard anymore, its mostly seen as a stodgy old person thing -- the type of person who would genuinely chastise you for slouching because it makes you look like a tacky disrespectful punk. As the guy said, its more of like a Southern Gentleman type of thing, its a type of style and etiquette thats kind of antiquated and falling out of public memory.

A lot of times more younger aimed places or hipster foodie joints aim for that kind of aesthetic or atmosphere, especially places that want to be trendy, like youre eating casual but foodie-tier food at a pop up food truck somewhere on a bench at a music festival. It really is something mostly for higher tier, fancy places or places that try to give that vibe.

Last edited:

Rabid Weasels

Schadenfreude Junkie
kiwifarms.net