Careercow Jack Scalfani / Cooking With Jack - Youtube Celebrity "Chef" and Salmonella Survivor; 2 Strokes and counting

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What the fuck is this Islamic retardation? No, what it does is keep the sauce and spices from getting to the meat. And it is just fucking nasty. What kind of fucking pig would want this nasty shit on their ribs? You take it off, every time.
He probably wants it on because he mushbrainedly thinks that the membrane would keep the meat together so he can swallow more meat down his fucking gob at once. Jack is a subhuman savage, so it's not surprising that he has a subhuman savage view on even his most holy of foods.

captkrisma

kiwifarms.net
Jack's idea of a perfect burger will be a regular ass hamburger with ketchup, mustard, pickles, and cheese. Much like his "perfect hotdog", it'll be something that you could probably get from Costco.

Since Jack is now paranoid of seeds, I'm thinking of mailing him chinese packets of harmless plants, like tomatoes, carrots, and onions.

I can't imagine

kiwifarms.net
Why wouldn't Christians drink? There's literally an entire story in the Bible where Jesus turns water to wine so everybody at a wedding can get turnt.
It varies from evangelical group to evangelical group, but by and large they either discourage or prohibit use of alcohol. Most just recommend against it on the grounds that "it weakens inhibitions and can therefore promote sin" but don't explicitly say you can't do it; some of the prohibitionist groups, however, go so far as to say that the bible was mistranslated and really meant grape juice. In general, though, it's just seen as a common-sense "body is God's temple" kinda thing by them.

captkrisma

kiwifarms.net
It varies from evangelical group to evangelical group, but by and large they either discourage or prohibit use of alcohol. Most just recommend against it on the grounds that "it weakens inhibitions and can therefore promote sin" but don't explicitly say you can't do it; some of the prohibitionist groups, however, go so far as to say that the bible was mistranslated and really meant grape juice. In general, though, it's just seen as a common-sense "body is God's temple" kinda thing by them.
My body is a temple, but Jesus definitely went into the temple and flipped a bunch of shit over.

Coach McGuirk

Alcoholic Soccer Coach
kiwifarms.net
My body is a temple, but Jesus definitely went into the temple and flipped a bunch of shit over.
Jesus has been trying to stop him for years, from strokes, kidney stones, dead arms, and broken feet. Either God is trying to send a message, or he's somehow the modern day Job story (Job being a biblical character). But I assume that would involve less complaining.

Super Hans

kiwifarms.net
Jesus has been trying to stop him for years, from strokes, kidney stones, dead arms, and broken feet. Either God is trying to send a message, or he's somehow the modern day Job story (Job being a biblical character). But I assume that would involve less complaining.
Jack is an almost complete inverse of the Job story. Job stayed true and loyal to God in spite of all the shit he did to him, but Jack says he believes in God as a Pascal's Wager to possibly save himself from all the problems he self-inflicts. If Jack didn't say that he was a Christian, nobody could guess that he was through the actions he does. Other than going to church, I guess, but my bet would be he goes for the free coffee and donuts after the service.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Jack is an almost complete inverse of the Job story. Job stayed true and loyal to God in spite of all the shit he did to him, but Jack says he believes in God as a Pascal's Wager to possibly save himself from all the problems he self-inflicts. If Jack didn't say that he was a Christian, nobody could guess that he was through the actions he does. Other than going to church, I guess, but my bet would be he goes for the free coffee and donuts after the service.
And he picked a church of evil run by a psycho who murdered someone, almost certainly as a sacrifice to his true master, Beelzebub.

Murmur

Uncouth Twat
kiwifarms.net
Jack is so far removed from Job that he doesn't even have one!

(Yes I know that's not how it's pronounced).

Buster O'Keefe

Enjoys offal
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The subject of Jack's literacy comes up at least 3 times: at around 33 minutes he talks about his favourite book Anything You Want by Derek Sivers and states that he 'listened to it'. Later he mentions a Betty Crocker cook book that he keeps wrapped in plastic? and towards the end explains he listens to audiobooks on his porch. Conclusion: Jack doesn't like reading.

ConsoleWarVet

Sorry about my headmate, officer.
kiwifarms.net
The subject of Jack's literacy comes up at least 3 times: at around 33 minutes he talks about his favourite book Anything You Want by Derek Sivers and states that he 'listened to it'. Later he mentions a Betty Crocker cook book that he keeps wrapped in plastic? and towards the end explains he listens to audiobooks on his porch. Conclusion: Jack doesn't like reading.
Turning pages with his one good hand would take time away from shoveling food into his face.