Careercow Jack Scalfani / Cooking With Jack - Youtube Celebrity "Chef" and Salmonella Survivor; 2 Strokes and counting

Gaius Caesar

kiwifarms.net
And he picked a church of evil run by a psycho who murdered someone, almost certainly as a sacrifice to his true master, Beelzebub.
From their own website:

"On January 30, 1991, at the recommendation of Reverend Jackson and at the advisory council’s request, evangelist Maury Davis was invited to preach during the Wednesday night service. Four days later, on February 3, Pastor Davis gave his testimony. On this same day, the church voted and elected him as pastor.

In April 1991, just in time for Easter service, the church parking lot was paved. But in July, the church building was struck by lightning, and services were moved from the church building back to the hilltop tabernacle."

Seems like they didn't get the message.

Lenzperkins

kiwifarms.net
Jack is an asshole to fast food restaurant employees. He goes off on a kid because Jack doesn't know how to read a drive-thru menu. Jack Jr is a dumbass too. Like father like son. Some Christians.
Jack realizes KFC gave him the wrong order, he loses his shit and eats the food before returning it. When he gets free food, he gets so happy. Such a pathetic family.

boxybum

kiwifarms.net
Jack is an asshole to fast food restaurant employees. He goes off on a kid because Jack doesn't know how to read a drive-thru menu. Jack Jr is a dumbass too. Like father like son. Some Christians.
Jack realizes KFC gave him the wrong order, he loses his shit and eats the food before returning it. When he gets free food, he gets so happy. Such a pathetic family.
The good christian mask comes off as he berates fast food workers due to his inability to read a fucking menu. Even berates his own son DRINK DRINK DRINK here drink this old backwash water that has been sitting in the car.

Last edited:

Scented Candle

Tying The Knot With My Dog
kiwifarms.net
Anytime I feel any kind of pity for this man I just remember this video and all of that goes out the window immediately.

Gaius Caesar

kiwifarms.net
The good christian mask comes off as he berates fast food workers due to his inability to read a fucking menu.
Even though I've seen this before...what a douchebag...order one "Georgia Gold" combo and one "Nashville Hot" combo with two drinks, problem solved. Not rocket science, you'll get both varieties of shitty fast food chicken, don't worry.

Most likely though, this is probably the kind of infurating situation that made "Pastor" Maury Davis nearly saw off the head of Jo Ella Lillis before his jailhouse scam "conversion".

Last edited:

Misaki Nakahara

Personally killed 18 transwomen-of-colour
kiwifarms.net
he loses his shit and eats the food before returning it. When he gets free food, he gets so happy.
Fat Jack seriously acknowledged that he had the wrong order and then ate the food anyway, even though it wasn't what he asked for? Christ. Being able to scam KFC out of extra food is probably the best thing that's happened to him all year.

Aaway

kiwifarms.net
haha

this is probably my all time favorite JOTG video

KiwiJoe

Anime Jacinda Ardern
kiwifarms.net
Why did he move to Tennessee again? I know California is pretty expensive and as someone from an equally-as expensive state I can understand moving away from there. But like Tennessee just seems like such a random place to go.

EvilDroid64

kiwifarms.net
Why did he move to Tennessee again? I know California is pretty expensive and as someone from an equally-as expensive state I can understand moving away from there. But like Tennessee just seems like such a random place to go.
His reasoning was that he wanted to get Jack Jr. out of the God-hating liberal schools in California. A lot of people are moving to the Nashville metro area specifically for the reason you mentioned, and that likely played a role in it too.

Last edited:

Aaway

kiwifarms.net
mainly because of politics. jack didn't want to living under the liberal politicians who "rule with an iron fist" like he says. plus, jack jr was about to enter high school and jack didn't want him going to school with gays

cost of housing was the other reason. their house in CA was far smaller than their current one in TN, and i'm sure they paid absolutely nothing for it compared to the CA one

LetterlandMafia

Foreclose on me one more time
kiwifarms.net
Boomers like Jack should literally have to pass an internet literacy test and have to scan their internet license before being able to go online. It’s for their own good. The insane amount of old retards having all of their shit stolen online because of sheer lack of tech literacy is ridiculous.
I've been binging Jim Browning videos lately and it's incredible how much money the scammers rake in, no wonder so many of them are at it - for every one of us who spot these scams a mile off there's ten who don't. I'm constantly having to show my parents that the Paypal/Amazon confirmation they've been sent is fake. On the one hand I'm sympathetic because computers are confusing, but ffs look at the email address it's come from: cn3tu5th93n@xnc84tcn853.x47ry473, you really think that's Amazon?

mainly because of politics. jack didn't want to living under the liberal politicians who "rule with an iron fist" like he says.
And then his area of Tennessee mandated masks. :story:

What a motherfucker!

Anytime I feel any kind of pity for this man I just remember this video and all of that goes out the window immediately.
I have to agree.

Lenzperkins

kiwifarms.net
Hate on Jack for being a dick to low-paid restaurant employees but I see nothing wrong with eating the wrong order. What do you think they're going to do, take it back and re-sell it? It's going straight in the trash can. It might as well go toward stroke number 3 instead.
I agree, but in sit down restaurants, they do take it back and goes straight to the trash (hopefully). The irony is how Jack touts his Christian values but this goes against it. If someone else did it Jack would pounce on them. It shows his hypocrisy.

stets

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hate on Jack for being a dick to low-paid restaurant employees but I see nothing wrong with eating the wrong order. What do you think they're going to do, take it back and re-sell it? It's going straight in the trash can. It might as well go toward stroke number 3 instead.
My issue is that it’s one of those moments that’s very emblematic of Jack’s gluttony and greed. If I get takeout and notice the food is wrong, I’m going to either suck it up and eat the wrong thing or take it back. It wouldn’t even occur to me to eat the wrong order, go back to the restaurant and complain, and then eat the correct order. That’s a very bizarre and manipulative mindset to have, but it’s Jack’s natural impulse because he’s dishonest and has an unhealthy relationship with food.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
The hilarious thing about this is that Facebook itself emails them asking about giving up admin rights. This led Jack to blame facebook for his own fuck up, that, and Jack is a massive narcissistic prick who would never take the blame to begin with.
After the first time you do something this stupid, you should never be allowed to do it again. They need to protect morons like Jack from their own stupidity.