Careercow Jack Scalfani / Cooking With Jack - Youtube Celebrity "Chef" and Salmonella Survivor; 2 Strokes and counting

Aunt Myrna

Have you tried my Party Cheese Salad?
kiwifarms.net
"We" as in the company. It's appropriate and common usage of the word, even if there's just one person at the company. Unfortunately, Jack blows up the professional image of the Facebook page by inserting himself into it ("My wife's new Facebook page!"), using horrifyingly bright stock images, and having an unprofessional name.

As I mentioned earlier, Tam-Tam not a registered CPA. I just did a corporate name search, and "Give Me Books" is also not a registered corporation in the state of Tennessee. This is a very bad look for America's next top accounting firm.

The corporate information for Jack's other businesses included his home address. You can take a tour of the Scooty Shack here.

Interestingly, the name for GiveMe Foods was listed as expired/inactive just over a year ago.
It is/was a lot nicer than I thought. We only ever get to see one corner of the kitchen and the parts of his deck but that aren't covered in grills. That kitchen is huge and such a sad waste of space. I would kill to have that much room. Also, that microwave has survived well considering the heavy abuse it must take doing most of the 'cooking' in the house.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
What’s the point of a “take and bake” pizza place anyway? Might as well assemble the slop yourself at home at that point.

edit to add: of course none of the Scalfani crew had masks on.
Or just get a fucking frozen pizza. You can jazz up frozen pizza and it can be just fine. Not great, but fine. I don't need to pay more money for a product I'm going to have to treat the same way I would a frozen pizza. You could get some of those ready made pizza crusts and make your own whatever with quality ingredients. I don't expect Jack to make his own crust. It's probably on the same expense level. Laziness. That's the key here.

Papa Murphy's really isn't bad as far as chain places go. I sometimes grab one on my way home from work
The difference here is that you're coming home from work. Convenience food is fine, they have no reason to need it. He's supposedly a cook and he refuses to actually cook.

JackDavis

kiwifarms.net
So in the Papa Murphy video Jack is still in a cast and a wheelchair. Tammy has to leave him there in the store to put things in the car and Jack is just stuck there because he can't even fucking wheel himself out of the store. You wonder why Jack is all lovey dovey to Tammy? It's because without her he's completely fucked.
Jack, completely immobile due to the damage he's done to his body from his food choices, orders a "crustless" meat pizza. "A layer of cheese, a layer of sauce, a layer of toppings and a layer of cheese" describes Tammy.

1600280602539.png

Just a massive massive human.
So Jack and Tamtam both got one each, the healthy Keto-leaning crustless pizza (aka a tub of pizza toppings).
Jack Jr. and Tamtam Jr. both got a thin crust pizza each. Good girl!

"Crustless Pizza" toppings tub:
1280 calories, 96 grams fat, 320mg cholesterol, 3760mg sodium. I absolutely love how you can count Jack's meals sodium levels in terms of grams instead of milligrams.

Stasi

kiwifarms.net

Fern

fucking yikes
kiwifarms.net
The skellington merch is bothering me just because skellington merch always bothers me but I feel extra bothered with Jack's Jack merch cuz Jack is a skeleton while fat Jack is the opposite of a skeleton. I wanted to rip the hat off his head. Then I wondered what he was hiding under that hat.
Pile of scraps in 2012.
I wonder what it looks like now.

Screenshot_20200916-125121~3.png

Screenshot_20200916-125015~3.png

Cereal Killer

the Sprite Zero of evil
kiwifarms.net
So in the Papa Murphy video Jack is still in a cast and a wheelchair. Tammy has to leave him there in the store to put things in the car and Jack is just stuck there because he can't even fucking wheel himself out of the store. You wonder why Jack is all lovey dovey to Tammy? It's because without her he's completely fucked.
Jack, completely immobile due to the damage he's done to his body from his food choices, orders a "crustless" meat pizza. "A layer of cheese, a layer of sauce, a layer of toppings and a layer of cheese" describes Tammy.

View attachment 1600613
Just a massive massive human.
So Jack and Tamtam both got one each, the healthy Keto-leaning crustless pizza (aka a tub of pizza toppings).
Jack Jr. and Tamtam Jr. both got a thin crust pizza each. Good girl!
Wasn’t Tammy Jr with her when they realized that they left their helpless manchild in a stroller in the store?

I’m also doubting that the other “keto pizza” was for Tammy. She didn’t even know what was on it when Jack prompted her. Even though I should know better by now, I’m appalled at the way he ran over Tammy when she was explaining how to cook the other two pies.

Reactions: Dave Meltzer

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The fat baby continues to waddle far outside his normal areas to ensure he doesn't have to wear a mask.

Also if I have to bake my pizza, I'd just buy it at Wal-Mart. This is the stupidest business idea ever, and I'm not surprised I never heard of this crappy chain until now.

Oh lord, he literally just wanted slop in a bowl; seriously it's all just cheese, sauce, and all the toppings available. This isn't any different from that so-called dip he made for an episode of Condiments with Jack, which was basically the same thing. Thanks for confirming my guess that you just eat bowls of melted cheese and meat like a freak fatboy.
The skellington merch is bothering me just because skellington merch always bothers me but I feel extra bothered with Jack's Jack merch cuz Jack is a skeleton while fat Jack is the opposite of a skeleton. I wanted to rip the hat off his head. Then I wondered what he was hiding under that hat.
Pile of scraps in 2012.
I wonder what it looks like now.

View attachment 1600804
View attachment 1600805
He only has it because Jack is a mushbrained narcissist who claps his meaty paws in delight if he has stuff with his name on it. He also claps in glee at the brand Hungry Jack for the same reason.

Buck Mullet

kiwifarms.net
Damn you're right, there is a sign saying masks are required. Neither Jack, Tammy or Tammy Jr. are wearing masks and the cashier looked pretty uncomfortable.
And I'd bet if confronted by management they'd cite having some health issue as a valid reason not to wear one, or some bullshit. Big dummy doesn't understand that EVERYONE hates wearing a mask, but some folks have to keep one on for hours at a time if they want to keep their job. The Scalfani's can't be bothered to put one on for 15 minutes while they were at Papa Murphy's. If I were an employee somewhere it's required and those fat fucks arrogantly waltzed in maskless like they're above the law I'd be seething inside.

While I'm normally a believer in the corny but true "The customer is always right" even when they're clearly wrong mentality, If I were a manger I think telling them to mask up or get out would be worth the loss of their business. Even if Jack went on social media and cried about it he'd just come across as the asshole in the situation, and if the Wendigo craved "keto" fat casserole again he'd tuck tail and find a way to get it.

Last edited:

Murmur

Uncouth Twat
kiwifarms.net
GIVEME BOOKS?! Seriously that's what you come up with? Not 'Scalfani Accounting Services', or 'TS Accounting', no no, GIVEMEBOOKS2020. Good luck with that you fat fucks. I always thought Big T was the brains behind the operation but she apparently is okay with that abomination of a name so now I'm pretty sure there is no brain behind the Scalfani household.

Other good names for Tammy's company:

One Arm Accounting
The Best Accounting Sauce You'll Ever Taste
Raw Bookkeeping
3rd Stroke Accounting

Aaway

kiwifarms.net
And I'd bet if confronted by management they'd cite having some health issue as a valid reason not to wear one, or some bullshit. Big dummy doesn't understand that EVERYONE hates wearing a mask, but some folks have to keep one on for hours at a time if they want to keep their job. The Scalfani's can't be bothered to put one on for 15 minutes while they were at Papa Murphy's. If I were an employee somewhere it's required and those fat fucks arrogantly waltzed in maskless like they're above the law I'd be seething inside.

While I'm normally a believer in the corny but true "The customer is always right" even when they're clearly wrong mentality, If I were a manger I think telling them to mask up or get out would be worth the loss of their business. Even if Jack went on social media and cried about it he'd just come across as the asshole in the situation, and if the Wendigo craved "keto" fat casserole again he'd tuck tail and find a way to get it.
if there were signs on the door saying masks are required, i'm a bit surprised an employee or manager didn't tell them anything. but then again, it is tennessee. i imagine most people there are "anti-maskers" like jack and tammy are

that shit would not fly at most places around here