Careercow Jack Scalfani / Cooking With Jack - Youtube Celebrity "Chef" and Salmonella Survivor; 2 Strokes and counting

Super Hans

kiwifarms.net
The fat baby continues to waddle far outside his normal areas to ensure he doesn't have to wear a mask.

Also if I have to bake my pizza, I'd just buy it at Wal-Mart. This is the stupidest business idea ever, and I'm not surprised I never heard of this crappy chain until now.

Oh lord, he literally just wanted slop in a bowl; seriously it's all just cheese, sauce, and all the toppings available. This isn't any different from that so-called dip he made for an episode of Condiments with Jack, which was basically the same thing. Thanks for confirming my guess that you just eat bowls of melted cheese and meat like a freak fatboy.
He only has it because Jack is a mushbrained narcissist who claps his meaty paws in delight if he has stuff with his name on it. He also claps in glee at the brand Hungry Jack for the same reason.
Papa Murphy's and similar chains have their purpose, even outside of stupid deathfats like Jack. I'd get one after work at the end of my week, which happened to be Tuesday, which they had all large pizzas for $10. And if I remembered to put their user survey from my previous purchase in my wallet I could turn that in for a $5 side on the house. For $10 it was a really generous amount of food, and a hell of a lot better than frozen pizza. And at the time I enjoyed almost nothing more than eating the raw cookie dough while smashed on Everclear.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Papa Murphy's and similar chains have their purpose, even outside of stupid deathfats like Jack. I'd get one after work at the end of my week, which happened to be Tuesday, which they had all large pizzas for $10. And if I remembered to put their user survey from my previous purchase in my wallet I could turn that in for a $5 side on the house. For $10 it was a really generous amount of food, and a hell of a lot better than frozen pizza. And at the time I enjoyed almost nothing more than eating the raw cookie dough while smashed on Everclear.
I could get the same level of service just getting a frozen pizza from Walmart or any other grocery store after a shift and for noticably cheaper too, especially since I rather doubt there's a massive quality improvement beyond the brain rationalizing there is one due to pricing.

I'd rather just say fuck it and pick up a slice to go, or a whole pie that I order beforehand I can eat that is cooked in a brick oven for that good crust consistency than this.

• Thunk-Provoking
  • Autistic
Reactions: Fern and DuckSucker

AnOminous

But I'm not mad at anyone.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Logic would suggest him dropping any day now but I don't know if the dark forces that sustain him are ready to let him go...
I'd say he has one foot in the grave, but he has another foot and an arm there too. He's literally fucked himself up so badly he's nothing but an arm and a tongue powered by a wendigo.

stupidpieceofshit

Panzer Vor, Motherfuckers
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I could get the same level of service just getting a frozen pizza from Walmart or any other grocery store after a shift and for noticably cheaper too, especially since I rather doubt there's a massive quality improvement beyond the brain rationalizing there is one due to pricing.

I'd rather just say fuck it and pick up a slice to go, or a whole pie that I order beforehand I can eat that is cooked in a brick oven for that good crust consistency than this.
Sometimes the "Not Walmart tax" is worth it. Walmart (and Sam's, maybe Costco but I wouldn't know) are the only grocery stores that sell the non frozen take and bake pizzas.
Sometimes Walmarts even in respectable areas get way too weird/trashy. Hell a few years back the Walmart in my area kept on getting bomb threats, no other store was.

Jack Salmonella

kiwifarms.net
WTF? What's the purpose of this? While I personally wouldn't get it I can see the merit of a take an bake pizza, but, this is just a big ass bowl of toppings. You could just buy them from the store, put them in a baking dish and do the same thing. However, this is the King of Lazy-men, so it's right up his alley.

Also, why even keep the part where Tammy left him in the restaurant to put shit in the car, it's comically sad he can't even roll his lard ass out of the place. But, what's most sad is that eating fatty, salty food is the only thing that brings him happiness in life now. I'd feel sad for him, but 1) he's been a shitty person over the 10 or so years we've seen him online and 2) he brought this on himself