Careercow Jack Scalfani / Cooking With Jack - Youtube Celebrity "Chef" and Salmonella Survivor; 2 Strokes and counting

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
What's his current obsession with vinegar??? I've even seen Jack Jr on his instagram stories drowning chicken breast in balsamic
Vinegar is fine when used in small doses. I've marinated chicken breasts in white balsamic vinegar as well as garlic and a few other spices and they turned out really good. But then a lot of marinades use a weak acid like lemon or lime juice and usually cut that with something sweet like honey or brown sugar to reduce the pucker factor of it. It helps to break down some of the long fibers in the meat to make it a little more tender.

Growing up my Mom would marinate flank steak in Italian dressing to make them a little more tender and they gave the steak an interesting flavor.

But Jack is all about that cloudy organic apple cider vinegar possibly due to the supposed health benefits from it. I remember one video he did he was making a face at the start and said that Big T just gave him a shot of it before filming .
You'd be shocked at how many Americans don't see anything outside of their own microcosm...actually you shouldn't be shocked, more like depressed.
I'm not really shocked as I've known people like this that have never ventured out of their state much less the country. I mean I remember once in Florida, years back, at a cookout somebody asking a couple of snowbirds that were invited if they had trees in Canada.

Fucking trees. Something that Canada is known for. Okay igloos and eskimos I get because that's the general idea that a lot of Americans have of Canada but trees? And then I remembered the tales of American tourists coming to Canada in the middle of July with skies tied to the roof of their car and wondering where all the snow was.

stets

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
But Jack is all about that cloudy organic apple cider vinegar possibly due to the supposed health benefits from it. I remember one video he did he was making a face at the start and said that Big T just gave him a shot of it before filming .
This is typical Jack. He's incapable of making meaningful healthy life choices like committing to a truly calorie-restrictive diet or slowly ramping up his exercising. Instead he looks for short cuts and phony lifehacks like apple cider vinegar because it gives him the illusion of improvement and health. If we were still in the 1800's, Jack would be buying snake oil and tonics. Instead he's doing the modern equivalent by drinking shots of apple cider vinegar and (most likely) taking OTC """weight loss""" supplements.

(This isn't to suggest apple cider vinegar has no benefits. I don't know and honestly don't really care. But when you weigh over three hundred pounds, have had two strokes, and suffer from diabetes and kidney stones, your health problems are so great that any purported benefits of the stuff aren't ultimately going to be doing shit for you.)

draculapenis

Two legendary Pokemon go 'round the outside
kiwifarms.net
(This isn't to suggest apple cider vinegar has no benefits. I don't know and honestly don't really care. But when you weigh over three hundred pounds, have had two strokes, and suffer from diabetes and kidney stones, your health problems are so great that any purported benefits of the stuff aren't ultimately going to be doing shit for you.)
It's like wine in that it's just fruit juice that people with industry connections attach dubious or obvious and minor health benefits to to benefit themselves financially. You get some of the vitamins you'd get from just eating an apple, and then a bunch of acetic acid, which is hard on your stomach and esophageal lining. Acidifying your gut isn't really good for you, either.

The entire health industry (particularly the fringe world of homeopathy and supplements) is chock full of snake oil salesman and grifters that sell good feels to lazy people who, as you said, just don't want to commit to a healthy lifestyle. That's why there are so many fad diets and meme foods like apple cider vinegar and activated almonds and shit being peddled to retards like Jack. I would not be surprised if Jack subscribed to the health at every size 'diets don't work!' lie, but I'm not sure if he's been exposed to that line of bullshit yet.

Last edited:

saralovesjuicyfruit

kiwifarms.net
It's like wine in that it's just fruit juice that people with industry connections attach dubious or obvious and minor health benefits to to benefit themselves financially. You get some of the vitamins you'd get from just eating an apple, and then a bunch of acetic acid, which is hard on your stomach and esophageal lining. Acidifying your gut isn't really good for you, either.

The entire health industry (particularly the fringe world of homeopathy and supplements) is chock full of snake oil salesman and grifters that sell good feels to lazy people who, as you said, just don't want to commit to a healthy lifestyle. That's why there are so many fad diets and meme foods like apple cider vinegar and activated almonds and shit being peddled to retards like Jack. I would not be surprised if Jack subscribed to the health at every size 'diets don't work!' lie, but I'm not sure if he's been exposed to that line of bullshit yet.

The impression I get is that he actually likes shitting on fat people and proselytizing about gluttony. I don’t think he’d ever buy into the “health at every size” thing, even though he is very fat and stays that way. I don’t know how he reconciles that with his Facebook preaching.

Mollywhoppin

kiwifarms.net
Hi. New to this thread so sorry if something like this has already been asked, but, does anyone know of a comprehensive list of Jack's rude/abuse/racist/questionable behavior(aside from https://downwithjackscalfani.wordpress.com/jack-scalfanis-atrocious-behaviour/)?

Or could people reply to this with what they think are the most concerning videos(timestamps included), posts and comments?

I'm already deep diving into the incidents with his son Garrett and his pastor Maury Davis.

Again, I apologize if this has already been done.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
The impression I get is that he actually likes shitting on fat people and proselytizing about gluttony. I don’t think he’d ever buy into the “health at every size” thing, even though he is very fat and stays that way. I don’t know how he reconciles that with his Facebook preaching.
That's easy, Jack is a massive hypocrite. Among his many other failings this one has to be his worst.

BOLDYSPICY!

OH GOD HELP
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
love when jack's brother takes little shots at him

View attachment 1736556
The best part is Jack already had a friend die of it already, even making a half-assed "tribute" the other day. (I think Jack said the cause of death was "complications from pneumonia," which absolutely sounds like he got coof'd.)

He's such an asshole.

Aaway

kiwifarms.net
The best part is Jack already had a friend die of it already, even making a half-assed "tribute" the other day. (I think Jack said the cause of death was "complications from pneumonia," which absolutely sounds like he got coof'd.)

He's such an asshole.
i'm not sure if lou died of covid to be honest

someone posted a link to lou's profile on some FB knock off and he had posted that he had been tested for covid three times and each test came out negative. so who knows

but yeah, jack's "tribute" video with a roasted turkey as the thumbnail was just typical low-class jack at his best. just like when the owner of jumbo and delicious passed away and jack said he was debating whether or not to donate money to the family's gofundme. he's pure scum

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, I thought it was funny that he says a pizza recipe with bread "isn't a real pizza", but a bunch of pizza toppings microwaved in a plastic bowl "is a real pizza" - what odd logic...
Jack obviously would love a "pizza" that doesn't even involve actual bread but just ramming giant quantities of fat and grease directly down his throat.
This isn't to suggest apple cider vinegar has no benefits. I don't know and honestly don't really care.
This is more or less me. I couldn't care less about its probably imaginary health benefits. It's just a slightly more complex flavor than white vinegar, but without the full-on assault on the senses the really good balsamic vinegars have. You almost have to craft everything else around balsamic because you possibly paid more than the fucking price of the meat on this damn stuff. It's well worth it, but you can't just use balsamic in everything.

M'aiq the Liar

白痴猫
kiwifarms.net
cali just dropped four new songs on his YT channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCG0AbFKCql7xBbdMk91KFlA/videos
Damn. I've been pretty hyped the last two days for this. Let's see what Jr. came up with.

Holy fuck. Dude is such a wigger making shitty songs about jordans. I'm not Christian but isn't a good part of it about not placing so much value on material possessions?

Lmao some of these lyrics
If I didn't work out then I'd gain another size
Sure Jr.
I'd get diabetes and eventually die
Like your dad?

The Boy's Club has already mobilized.
20201120_134448.jpg

Most of the song consists of namedropping NFL players. This one is probably the most normal but it's got some slapping autotune.
We be coming from the jungle
You're from suburban Tennesee.
We be cookin in the lab got the sauce straight out the kitchen
Was that a Jack reference?

Is there a reason he chose Cali as his name besides originally being from California?

Last edited:

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
It's just a slightly more complex flavor than white vinegar, but without the full-on assault on the senses the really good balsamic vinegars have. You almost have to craft everything else around balsamic because you possibly paid more than the fucking price of the meat on this damn stuff. It's well worth it, but you can't just use balsamic in everything.
Real balsamic vinegar is amazing stuff. And unless you paid something like $30 for a bottle you're not getting the real stuff and even then that's the cheap stuff. When you really want to get serious you're paying something like $200 a bottle and it's not a big bottle.

What you find in the aisles of your local Krogers is not balsamic vinegar even if it says it's from Modena. That stuff is imitation or balsamic inspired. It's vinegar with color and flavors added to it.

Not that it matters. Jack wouldn't know a real balsamic vinegar from the fake stuff he buys because his taste buds have been destroyed.