Careercow Jack Scalfani / Cooking With Jack - Youtube Celebrity "Chef" and Salmonella Survivor; 2 Strokes and counting

Aaway

kiwifarms.net
cali throwing up gang signs. surprised he didn't plug his new mixtape

1605920118792.png

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Real balsamic vinegar is amazing stuff. And unless you paid something like $30 for a bottle you're not getting the real stuff and even then that's the cheap stuff. When you really want to get serious you're paying something like $200 a bottle and it's not a big bottle.
I once tried to describe this kind of thing, and much like the really good parmigiano-reggiano, you just can't. I once just said it's like Jesus came in your mouth. Nobody appreciated that and they looked like at me like I was Satan.

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
My bad, here’s this for context...part of his weird obsession of going to the theater.
That makes a little more sense.

He can't get his supersized popcorn with artificial butter flavored grease at home and he's too cheap to get HBO Max. Gotta save those pennies for more smokers now that Big T isn't making those fat comptroller stacks.

thebuilder

kiwifarms.net
So did Paul or whatever from Cajun WARZ live in New Orleans or did he fly in to spend a weekend with Jack and Tammy stuffing face? If so, what married couples go on a three wheeled vacation 6 hours drive away unless it involves hotwifeing or cuckoldry? I mean, I didn't seen his wife or whatever and we know Jack's physical abilities...

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
So did Paul or whatever from Cajun WARZ live in New Orleans or did he fly in to spend a weekend with Jack and Tammy stuffing face? If so, what married couples go on a three wheeled vacation 6 hours drive away unless it involves hotwifeing or cuckoldry? I mean, I didn't seen his wife or whatever and we know Jack's physical abilities...
There had to be cucking involved.

Aaway

kiwifarms.net
no, paul lives in TN. i'm sure he and tammy got nasty in the bedroom while stroked out jack watched. that was probably the only reason why tammy decided to accompany jack to NO

Well, you're not wrong. But what I mean is disturbing on a personal level. Like how he interacts with his son and other people or his beliefs on certain things.
there's far too many to post. that anti-jack blog lays out a pretty good chunk of them before whoever ran it mysteriously stopped posting one day

there's been a lot more since then though. i think it's time you take a trip down the jack rabbit hole

Super Hans

kiwifarms.net
That makes a little more sense.

He can't get his supersized popcorn with artificial butter flavored grease at home and he's too cheap to get HBO Max. Gotta save those pennies for more smokers now that Big T isn't making those fat comptroller stacks.

HBO is $15 a month, and if you already have it with a cable provider you get automatic access to the streaming app. And movie theater popcorn is one of the most hideously overpriced products available. Jack isn't cheap (in this situation), he's just a retard.

Aaway

kiwifarms.net
Funny thing about Cali, Jack said his sons have diverse friends, where Garrett hangs out with Mexicans and Cali hangs out with "colored". Notice something at Cali's wedding? Not one of his groomsmen were "colored". Fucking douche. Stick to singing country music, fucking culture vulture.
pretty sure i remember jack jr appearing in a couple videos with some black kids he played football with

but that was a while back. jack probably made sure he cut all ties with them

Mollywhoppin

kiwifarms.net
no, paul lives in TN. i'm sure he and tammy got nasty in the bedroom while stroked out jack watched. that was probably the only reason why tammy decided to accompany jack to NO

there's far too many to post. that anti-jack blog lays out a pretty good chunk of them before whoever ran it mysteriously stopped posting one day

there's been a lot more since then though. i think it's time you take a trip down the jack rabbit hole

I have been, that's why I was asking for help.

LordofCringe7206

What's that Plank? They're hiding in the library?
kiwifarms.net
Funny thing about Cali, Jack said his sons have diverse friends, where Garrett hangs out with Mexicans and Cali hangs out with "colored". Notice something at Cali's wedding? Not one of his groomsmen were "colored". Fucking douche. Stick to singing country music, fucking culture vulture.
In their defense they probably did at one point. Unfortunately when you make a big move like that you tend to gradually lose contact with a lot of people. Even in the age of social media and technology. I once made a much smaller out of state most and still lost contact with a lot of people after only a couple of years. I can't imagine moving from one coast to almost the other.