Careercow Jack Scalfani / Cooking With Jack - Youtube Celebrity "Chef" and Salmonella Survivor; 2 Strokes and counting

Charlie Delicious

kiwifarms.net
Jack calls this a beignet

1605974803052.png

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
HBO is $15 a month, and if you already have it with a cable provider you get automatic access to the streaming app. And movie theater popcorn is one of the most hideously overpriced products available. Jack isn't cheap (in this situation), he's just a retard.
My take on it is that he's resentful that the hoax couf is what really drove their decision. He's still in deep denial that there is a pandemic raging particularly in his area. Most new releases that were supposed to come out this year have either been postponed until next year or relegated to streaming services. Since it's obviously a liberal hoax, he sees it as more capitulation to liberalism instead of it being a good business decision to get as many eyes on the movie as possible in a time when most sane people aren't putting themselves in enclosed spaces with plague rats. That's my analysis.

Aaway

kiwifarms.net
jack says he just got his license to sell health insurance

he also claimed once again that someone in the house (he said "she" so we can assume it was probably tammy jr) tested positive for covid and that no one else in the house got sick. yeah, i totally believe that jack+tammy have in fact been infected with the virus but with their remarkable luck, managed to come out of it completely asymptomatic

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
jack says he just got his license to sell health insurance

he also claimed once again that someone in the house (he said "she" so we can assume it was probably tammy jr) tested positive for covid and that no one else in the house got sick. yeah, i totally believe that jack+tammy have in fact been infected with the virus but with their remarkable luck, managed to come out of it completely asymptomatic
It is just exactly perfect for Typhoid Jackoff to be the one "he should instantly die if he even looks at something with covid on it" to somehow just be a completely immune super spreader.

AmazingEagle

kiwifarms.net
Jack calls this a beignet

View attachment 1740985
Looks like diarrhea.

looks like vomit
"What
View attachment 1741723

Dear god
Edit: The recipe is the second result on google
"What is that? WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!"
-Gny. Sgt. Hartman

Trigger Me Timbers

Reformed Kekistani
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1741723

Dear god
If anyone finds them self’s eating this for Christmas dinner, please contact the suicide hotline ASAP. Life can seem like a horrible uphill battle, but Jacks Scalfanis vomit pasta water is something no person should consume.

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1741723

Dear god
FFS can this asshole stop calling everything a "Lazy Man" recipe? Soup is already a lazy recipe. You might have to do some prep work but once it's in the pot it's fire and forget.

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
Jack Scalfani is like if Chris Chan had a cooking channel, so I'm not really surprised he calls it a "Lazy Man" recipe.
His Lazy Man recipes tend to run the gamut from genuinely lazy attempts at making stuff to stuff that isn't all that labor intensive to begin with.

In his "Lazy Man's Strawberry Cream Cake" video there's nothing lazy or amazing about it. Unless not making the cake is supposed to be the lazy part or something? But his whole point was this is something you can buy in the store or you just make it yourself. And this cake is literally something that people have been making for years when they're pressed for time and company comes over.