Jack Z / Jack Jankowski (gave Chris $1,200 for BronyCon, wants to hang out with him there) -

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GS 281

kiwifarms.net
Okay guys, you really need to stop taking bait here. You see @toreelz acting like a sped and you're so amped up to call him out about it, but you have no proof and even if you did, it really wouldn't matter. So what do you do? You continue what amounts to an internet slapfight and clog up our threads with trash. I am threadbanning everyone involved in this.

Further, Tristan, I am banning your account because you are a sock of 2 other accounts prior. You will probably sock back in because you think that it is clever, but I think you will find it tedious and boring to mess with this pack of speds.

Please stop taking bait, it makes you look childish.

Florence

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maybe we should just insta-ban anyone who brags about giving Chris money.
Okay guys, you really need to stop taking bait here. You see @toreelz acting like a sped and you're so amped up to call him out about it, but you have no proof and even if you did, it really wouldn't matter. So what do you do? You continue what amounts to an internet slapfight and clog up our threads with trash. I am threadbanning everyone involved in this.

Further, Tristan, I am banning your account because you are a sock of 2 other accounts prior. You will probably sock back in because you think that it is clever, but I think you will find it tedious and boring to mess with this pack of speds.

Please stop taking bait, it makes you look childish.
Ooh, whose sock was he?

Jack Z

Got to get back, back to the past.
kiwifarms.net
@Jack Z, I am actually curious: why did you and your friends pool money together for Chris? What was the collective thinking? Are all the friends going to BronyCon?
About five of us are going, from several states. We heard about how successful MAGfest 2018 was with the CWC panel, so we hoped to get some exposure for our channel by interviewing him, hanging out with him, and generally just being friendly and supportive. But again, if this puts me at risk in particular, then I'm not sure if I'm willing to be part of it. My house is the house used in the video, but I'm not the one who does the videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
doxed