Culture 'Jackass' left a wake of pain, arrests and addiction - *Corona intensifies*

Big Nasty

Unfettered scum
kiwifarms.net
He's probably got the full triad of heart, kidney and liver disease. Ultimately the body just can't metabolize the alcohol and then, can't metabolize anything from the damage. Once you have problems in any of these organs, they tend to start damaging the others.

From edema to flat out liver failure isn't a long trip. If he's lucky he'll just die of a heart attack first.
If he's barely 40 and being hospitalized for edema, I'd say he's shit outta luck.

Bam Margera is the Lowtax of skateboarding.

Rogowski

one tree per nerd
kiwifarms.net
If he's barely 40 and being hospitalized for edema, I'd say he's shit outta luck.
Also factor in that Novak confirmed in his podcast with Bam’s manager that he’s also using crystal meth and Bam openly talks about his adderall prescription on IG. Chronic use of amphetamines only worsens liver problems especially if you don’t stay hydrated which judging by his rotting teeth and silver crowns he probably doesn’t give a fuck.

Then go further down the rabbit hole and consider that if he’s used crystal intravenously and managed to catch hep c he’s all but done for.

Lucas Silva #4903141

kiwifarms.net
Goddamn, those clips from the podcast. For those that didn't watch Viva La Bam, the intro after the first season ended with an announcer saying "Bam Margera: what will he do next?" and Bam responding with "Whatever the fuck I want" before walking off the top of a building. That definitely has a grim feeling to it now, considering the podcast clips, and Bam's life since the show ended.

I remember when we did an episode of Viva La Bam. Bam went and he had some pizza, it was about half a piece of pizza and he threw it up. Tony Hawk was there, he said "Hey, Bam." I looked at Tony and Tony looked at me. Tony got a worrysome look in his face, and he said "Hey, Bam. You bulimic?" - ha, just like that.

And Bam said "No, no, I just throw up whenever I eat."
Tony said "Yeah, man. That's bulimia. You gotta get help." Just like that.
Bam shrugged it off.
Frantz: When we did Jackass 2, Bam was a full blown cocaine user, on a daily basis. And, you know, in his head, he said "When Jackass 2 is over, I will stop. I need this to be productive." Which is a frightening place for someone to be in their addiction. Telling themselves, they have marked on a calendar when they're gonna stop.

Novak: Yeah, they're gonna dictate the terms of how this thing is going to come to a head. And the reality is that it's an alcoholic's brain 101: it's always tomorrow.
Frantz: And he would tell you, you would see him drunk, he'd be like "dude, all I do is sip beers" like, I'm looking at your eyes and I'm seeing you're doing a hell of a lot more than fucking drinking. I can tell you're doing a lot more than sipping beers, you're doing a lot more than guzzling vodka.

Novak: Now there's like serious adderall in play, lots of sniffing of blow, and then somewhere along the line he's picked up crystal meth. That's another icing on this cake is that he's into meth these days.

Frantz: And no one can talk sense into him. He's always right.

Novak: BUT GOD FORBID ANYONE SAY THAT OUTLOUD BECAUSE NO. Don't say that. Fuck. I believe that's partially the reason we're at today, it's because everyone wants to sweep this under the rug.

Rogowski

one tree per nerd
kiwifarms.net
A podcast episode with fellow professional skater Andy Roy was released a couple of days ago that touches on a lot of current events in Bam's life.

It's 80 minutes long and I won't have time to listen to it until tomorrow but it should be interesting as Andy Roy is another notorious skate figure in skateboarding lore who has been in and out of prisons since the nineties for stuff related mostly to chronic drug addiction.

He is most famous in pop culture for hosting the King of the Road skateboard tournaments that were featured on the Vice TV Channel but he’s most infamous for 2 interviews he did with Big Brother Skateboarding Magazine where he discusses what it’s like to be an addict living on the streets in detail, he describes how he would coerce fresh fish in the prison yard into getting fucked by him, and admits to having herpes and spreading it to whoever is dumb enough to fuck him with no regrets.

This is interesting because about a year ago Andy started hanging out with Bam when nobody else would. Since then Andy has had to go to treatment for meth and heroin use. He’s also a suspected white supremacist but there’s no concrete proof of it and his friends always write it off as “that’s what you have to do to survive in prison”. Andy also had a mouth full of rotten meth teeth until last year when Bam financed most of the price of a new set of veneers. The rest was covered by a discount given to them for promotion on Instagram and a GoFundMe. They were also on an episode of Fear Factor together.

In all likelihood these two guys are in the same boat with addiction and the two of them hanging out is no good because in all likelihood they’re just telling each other what they want to hear to be able to live with themselves. So in that regard this should be interesting.

Last edited:

Lucas Silva #4903141

kiwifarms.net

This is the clip from the intro that I mentioned earlier. I just think "if only you knew, Bam. If only you knew where doing 'whatever the fuck you want' would get you."

Jump to 7:02
Andy Roy's trying...but Bam quickly Bams things up, blaming his mother for his troubles and, I don't know, I don't really think Dr. Phil helped. It doesn't sound like he did to me.

12:10 - Bam is asked about his weird instagram posts. He tries to play shit off like it's normal because other people post nothing but fake happy stuff, and Bam is just being real. Real just happens to be angry with him, you see. That doesn't really explain the shit with black holes and him making his own language. I can't go much further than this, the guy needs time away from the cameras on top of rehab.

Rogowski

one tree per nerd
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 921195
This is the clip from the intro that I mentioned earlier. I just think "if only you knew, Bam. If only you knew where doing 'whatever the fuck you want' would get you."

Jump to 7:02
Andy Roy's trying...but Bam quickly Bams things up, blaming his mother for his troubles and, I don't know, I don't really think Dr. Phil helped. It doesn't sound like he did to me.

12:10 - Bam is asked about his weird instagram posts. He tries to play shit off like it's normal because other people post nothing but fake happy stuff, and Bam is just being real. Real just happens to be angry with him, you see. That doesn't really explain the shit with black holes and him making his own language. I can't go much further than this, the guy needs time away from the cameras on top of rehab.
I listened to about 15 minutes of this podcast before I couldn’t take any more. Bam sounds like an immature high school kid blaming everyone else but himself for his problems while bragging about stupid shit like getting free coke from a fan in NYC that led to him punching his manager over Bam being too exceptional to realize he missed his own comedy show and that’s why the venue was empty. It’s incredible that in the fifteen minutes I listened to this that Andy Roy was the ratio
I find it odd that there's not a single mention of Chris Pontius or Rick Kosick in that article.
Anyone interested in what Rick Kosick is up to and want to listen to him talk about his career for 2 hours should check out the latest episode of the nine club. I haven’t listened to it yet so unsure if he touches on current events.

• Agree
Reactions: Count groudon
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino