Culture 'Jackass' left a wake of pain, arrests and addiction - *Corona intensifies*

ComeoutandJULAY

BURN BURN BURN TO THE GROUND BU-BURN TO THE GROUND
kiwifarms.net
I'd say these guys are pretty entertaining. Sure, it's not really surprising that a lot of shit went down behind the scenes while shooting for a show that's little more than 22+ minutes of IRL cartoon slapstick, but there's no doubt in my mind that they put a lot of effort into amusing audiences and always took the hard way when it came to achieving success (even if it was unnecessary a lot of the time).

It seems to me like they've closed up shop ever since Dunn's death. I mean, one of these guys had to be taken out by unnatural causes at some point or another.

tehpope

privacytools.io | prism-break.org
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Knoxville, in particular, has something has something like... weird and fetishy going on. I forget which movie it was, but there were outtakes where everyone else was very obviously done, and Knoxville just wanted to be bashed in the testicles some more. That guy has a pain thing, no joke.
see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mV3L3I1dJqI

Knoxville is the only one standing and barely had any protection.

Also that motherfucker almost died three times during the films. "first during the "Rent-A-Car Crash-Up Derby" in the first movie, where one of the cars crashed into his, having its wheel smash through the windshield, inches away from Knoxville's face. The second was during the "Golf Cart Antics" in the same movie, where the golf cart with Knoxville and Dunn (who was driving) flipped over a fiberglass statue and got wrecked. Knoxville actually could have broken his neck from it. The third was in Number Two in the "Big Red Rocket" skit, the rocket he was gonna fly up into the air and into a lake ended up misfiring, exploding with him on it. It exploded on one part just inches away from his stomach. Then he tried it again, that time it worked."

neger psykolog

moon goons for communism detection
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Its honestly fascinating to see what TV had before YouTube was a thing. I never watched the show religiously or anything, but the movies were alright.

Now we get Logal Paul filming dead bodies in forests.

Almost none of them (except Knoxville because he can act I guess) seem to have done anything noteworthy since 2013/14ish

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Its honestly fascinating to see what TV had before YouTube was a thing. I never watched the show religiously or anything, but the movies were alright.

Now we get Logal Paul filming dead bodies in forests.

Almost none of them (except Knoxville because he can act I guess) seem to have done anything noteworthy since 2013/14ish
Imagine a crossover where Logan Paul finds Steve-O or Bam dead in a skate bowl after they did something stupid but also hilarious.

CWCchange

ǝƃuɐɥɔƆMƆ
kiwifarms.net
see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mV3L3I1dJqI

Knoxville is the only one standing and barely had any protection.

Also that motherfucker almost died three times during the films. "first during the "Rent-A-Car Crash-Up Derby" in the first movie, where one of the cars crashed into his, having its wheel smash through the windshield, inches away from Knoxville's face. The second was during the "Golf Cart Antics" in the same movie, where the golf cart with Knoxville and Dunn (who was driving) flipped over a fiberglass statue and got wrecked. Knoxville actually could have broken his neck from it. The third was in Number Two in the "Big Red Rocket" skit, the rocket he was gonna fly up into the air and into a lake ended up misfiring, exploding with him on it. It exploded on one part just inches away from his stomach. Then he tried it again, that time it worked."
Of all the stunts he did, he broke his dick when a fucking motorcycle fell on it.

Was them twanging the door stopper Jackass or CKY?

ComeoutandJULAY

BURN BURN BURN TO THE GROUND BU-BURN TO THE GROUND
kiwifarms.net
Steve-O still does stunts/pranks from time to time, which you can check out on his own YouTube channel. It's actually pretty decent stuff, especially for someone getting up there in age like Steve-O, though it's just not the same without the whole gang by his side.

Here are a few of his most popular videos, one of which seems to be a lost Jackass bit:

Last edited:

neger psykolog

moon goons for communism detection
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Steve-O still does stunts/pranks from time to time, which you can check out on his own YouTube channel. It's actually pretty decent stuff, especially for someone getting up there in age like Steve-O, though it's just not the same without the whole gang by his side.

Here are a few of his most popular videos, one of which seems to be a lost Jackass bit:

Yeah Steve-o was always pretty cool imho. Him and Knoxville are "true & honest" but most of them (the midget seemed alright tbh) are uninteresting.

Reactions: Smaug's Smokey Hole
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino