Culture 'Jackass' left a wake of pain, arrests and addiction - *Corona intensifies*

Rogowski

HIS NAME WAS CHLOE PATTERSON
kiwifarms.net
Dead thread, I know. But I searched to see if we had a thread on Bam Margera because frankly the dude has been off the rails now for a good while and has been embarrassing himself on social media. A few highlights of the last year or so:

-Novak got clean, and he was the dude who nobody thought would ever get clean. Bam claims in the past that he spent personally over 150K to send him to rehab and now that he's clean he refuses to hang out with him because duh, Bam's lifestyle is toxic as fuck to someone like Novak who had severe drug addiction issues. Bam used to write out theses crazy terrorist-style notebook rants and artwork and post them on IG dogging on Novak for being able to turn his sobriety into a career to help people like him, like this, this, this, this, this, this, this, and this. And like this isn't even close to all of them. The dude is now a bitter old washed up drunk who drank his life away until he realized the loser friends he used to excuse his own shit behavior are now clean and he thinks making fun of people for getting clean is funny I guess.

-Sometime in December 2018 Bam decided to throw a huge party/concert at his house in the middle of a weekday without getting permits, asking the city for permission, etc and it turned into a shitshow that more resembled the Gathering of the Juggalos than anything related to skateboarding. There's a long forum thread on a skateboarding forum here that covers the sadness/hilariousness of it all among other trainwrecks in his life that were around the same time. After he threw this huge party and found out there were consequences with the city he lost his shit. Apparently a neighbor's cow died because emergency services could not get through the clusterfuck that was the logistical parking nightmare caused by Bam throwing a party without any planning. He additionally had his neighbors on his IG posts begging him to be mindful of the fact they couldn't even reach their homes but they fell on deaf ears. Predictably, the city passed legislation to ensure that Bam or anyone else couldn't do this again, and Bam predictably got upset and ranted on IG again how it should be 'illigal' for cities to make up laws and then pass them and insinuated that it was communism and then went on to blame his mom and the city for being a drunk faggot. Additionally just to put the final nail in Bam's coffin they made it illegal for him to film any of his shit on his property. He responded like a true edgelord by calling his mom a pussy and filming skate footage in his driveway even though the law probably had nothing to do with him filming footage on his own.

-Bam doubled down and planned on having another party despite the new law and cried on instagram because the city had a fox hunt and he used the opportunity to beg for donations to pay for his new ramps.

-Bam’s latest marriage is a train wreck, to nobody’s surprise. In an IG post he admitted that the only way he can contact her is by Instagram because she blocked his number and then he goes on a boohoo rant about how his wife deserted him with no money or credit cards and then ended up deleting the post when people pointed out that you could see a fucking credit card in front of him in the reflection of his sunglasses. He’s also bragged about the fact that he always planned on leaving his wife on his son’s birthday although I believe they reconciled. Article about marriage drama here.

-Even after all that shit talking he did about Novak, Novak staged an intervention for Bam at the beginning of 2019 and convinced him to go to rehab. Here is a thread from the same skateboarding forum going over their relationship.

-Speaking of rehab, Bam only lasted ten days and then his family forced him to go back less than three months later after he publicly embarrassed himself online over and over for the umpteenth time this year. Surprisingly it didn’t last and there’s now rumors he’s headed back soon.

I thought I’d post something here because Bam right now is basically the current lolcow of the skate industry.

Maxliam

Professional Niggo
kiwifarms.net
What the fuck is Jackass?

No but seriously, degenerates doing degenerate things. Who would have thought they would end up in shit positions in life?
The only fucker who has really made it well is the dwarf and he is a manlet!
Jackass was when I realized MTV was going to go downhill. Beavis and Butthead had them doing stupid shit but it showed them as pathetic losers who got their comeuppance most of the time. Also the music video commentaries were gold.

In a hilarious way Beavis and Butthead were actually very smart in how they satirized 90's America.

Jackass was just dumb. I watched a handful of clips throughout the years and parts of the first movie which I just thought was stupid.

A guy taking a shit in a hardware store toilet isn't funny...it's a Florida man thing to do. We laugh only because it's a bit crazy but it's not original or smart.

So I'm not shocked that they were/are drunken messes.

Tootsie Bear

kiwifarms.net
After reading the latest updates on Bam, it wouldn't surprise me when the news will report that he had died. Dude had a lot going for him but addiction is a bitch. So is his attitude to the people that care about him the most.

Jackass was when I realized MTV was going to go downhill. Beavis and Butthead had them doing stupid shit but it showed them as pathetic losers who got their comeuppance most of the time. Also the music video commentaries were gold.

In a hilarious way Beavis and Butthead were actually very smart in how they satirized 90's America.

Jackass was just dumb. I watched a handful of clips throughout the years and parts of the first movie which I just thought was stupid.

A guy taking a shit in a hardware store toilet isn't funny...it's a Florida man thing to do. We laugh only because it's a bit crazy but it's not original or smart.

So I'm not shocked that they were/are drunken messes.
Man, I remember when Jackass first debuted and how controversial it was because kids were doing their own jackass stunts and getting hurt; a few killed themselves. But I'll always cherrish the memories my parents and I had watching the original run of the series. I agree a guy pooping, or puking or whatever is not funny. Sorry I like it when the Jackass guys are just goofing around and everyone around them is having a ball. That's what I like! Not Steve-O puking repeatedly, or jumping into crap.

Maxliam

Professional Niggo
kiwifarms.net
After reading the latest updates on Bam, it wouldn't surprise me when the news will report that he had died. Dude had a lot going for him but addiction is a bitch. So is his attitude to the people that care about him the most.

Man, I remember when Jackass first debuted and how controversial it was because kids were doing their own jackass stunts and getting hurt; a few killed themselves. But I'll always cherrish the memories my parents and I had watching the original run of the series. I agree a guy pooping, or puking or whatever is not funny. Sorry I like it when the Jackass guys are just goofing around and everyone around them is having a ball. That's what I like! Not Steve-O puking repeatedly, or jumping into crap.
To each their own I guess, I just never found hurting yourself as humorous. I mean I chuckle a little at the Three Stooges but I remember watching the first Jackass movie with a neighbor and just turning to him and his girl and saying "Well, that was exceptional...."

Maxliam

Professional Niggo
kiwifarms.net
I don't know what you guys are talking about. The dude taking a shit in the hardware store "demo toilet" was funny as hell.

Also pretty much all of the ones where they put prosthetics on to look like elderly people.

And who can forget Ryan fucking Dunn's total commitment to the stunt acting career?
He Paul Walkered himself before Paul Walker Paul Walkered himself.

Maxliam

Professional Niggo
kiwifarms.net
Given his personality, Bam was probably heading for a spiral whether or not Jackass became a thing. It'd be nice to see him recover but fuck it let's get more alcoholic dementia paper scribble instagram posts

He Dunn it!
LOL Fuck that guy, when I heard he died I was like "Who? Oh that dumb shit from the stupid show about tards being stupid? World's better off."

I did like the one skit where Knoxville boxes Butterbean and you can tell that he's not even hitting 100%.

Reactions: DanteAlighieri

ThanksForPosting

It's Greatly Appreciated
kiwifarms.net
Bam aged like absolute dogshit lol I haven't seen what he's looked like in nearly a decade and it wasn't what I expected. Steve-O looks the exact same

Reactions: Jimmy Wah-Wah

Rogowski

HIS NAME WAS CHLOE PATTERSON
kiwifarms.net
If Bam's releasing a steady stream of content, I would love to see this as a lolcow thread.
This was released on the 13th and it’s extremely sad to see a 39 year old man have to drink piss, vomit, literally pozload my neghole, and play with balls to try and remain relevant. Bam might be a complete pile of shit who can’t quit drinking but his true addiction will always be attention.

As far as a thread I can’t tell you how often this shit comes up as it was something I stumbled upon recently but I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t an interesting train wreck to watch. Who knows, Bam seems like the kind of tard to start beef with a forum thread about himself.

Reactions: Jimmy Wah-Wah

Big Nasty

Unfettered scum
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, he is an absolute shitbag.

Brandon Novak has been Bam's whipping boy ever since they first started associating, I think.

Edit: Just read some of that Slap Magazine thread.

For some reason, there was spaghetti all over the interior of Bam's car. He tried to make his dog eat it som he wouldn't have to clean it up.

Bam needs his own thread.

Last edited:

hemolyzer

US Marine Appreciator and/or Muslim Disrespector.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dead thread, I know. But I searched to see if we had a thread on Bam Margera because frankly the dude has been off the rails now for a good while and has been embarrassing himself on social media. A few highlights of the last year or so:

-Novak got clean, and he was the dude who nobody thought would ever get clean. Bam claims in the past that he spent personally over 150K to send him to rehab and now that he's clean he refuses to hang out with him because duh, Bam's lifestyle is toxic as fuck to someone like Novak who had severe drug addiction issues. Bam used to write out theses crazy terrorist-style notebook rants and artwork and post them on IG dogging on Novak for being able to turn his sobriety into a career to help people like him, like this, this, this, this, this, this, this, and this. And like this isn't even close to all of them. The dude is now a bitter old washed up drunk who drank his life away until he realized the loser friends he used to excuse his own shit behavior are now clean and he thinks making fun of people for getting clean is funny I guess.

-Sometime in December 2018 Bam decided to throw a huge party/concert at his house in the middle of a weekday without getting permits, asking the city for permission, etc and it turned into a shitshow that more resembled the Gathering of the Juggalos than anything related to skateboarding. There's a long forum thread on a skateboarding forum here that covers the sadness/hilariousness of it all among other trainwrecks in his life that were around the same time. After he threw this huge party and found out there were consequences with the city he lost his shit. Apparently a neighbor's cow died because emergency services could not get through the clusterfuck that was the logistical parking nightmare caused by Bam throwing a party without any planning. He additionally had his neighbors on his IG posts begging him to be mindful of the fact they couldn't even reach their homes but they fell on deaf ears. Predictably, the city passed legislation to ensure that Bam or anyone else couldn't do this again, and Bam predictably got upset and ranted on IG again how it should be 'illigal' for cities to make up laws and then pass them and insinuated that it was communism and then went on to blame his mom and the city for being a drunk faggot. Additionally just to put the final nail in Bam's coffin they made it illegal for him to film any of his shit on his property. He responded like a true edgelord by calling his mom a pussy and filming skate footage in his driveway even though the law probably had nothing to do with him filming footage on his own.

-Bam doubled down and planned on having another party despite the new law and cried on instagram because the city had a fox hunt and he used the opportunity to beg for donations to pay for his new ramps.

-Bam’s latest marriage is a train wreck, to nobody’s surprise. In an IG post he admitted that the only way he can contact her is by Instagram because she blocked his number and then he goes on a boohoo rant about how his wife deserted him with no money or credit cards and then ended up deleting the post when people pointed out that you could see a fucking credit card in front of him in the reflection of his sunglasses. He’s also bragged about the fact that he always planned on leaving his wife on his son’s birthday although I believe they reconciled. Article about marriage drama here.

-Even after all that shit talking he did about Novak, Novak staged an intervention for Bam at the beginning of 2019 and convinced him to go to rehab. Here is a thread from the same skateboarding forum going over their relationship.

-Speaking of rehab, Bam only lasted ten days and then his family forced him to go back less than three months later after he publicly embarrassed himself online over and over for the umpteenth time this year. Surprisingly it didn’t last and there’s now rumors he’s headed back soon.

I thought I’d post something here because Bam right now is basically the current lolcow of the skate industry.
I don't know anything about Bam other than his appearance on Cum Town around when the last few things in your post happened, and he's a mess. Having seen it up close alcoholism is a bitch and he's on his way to ending up dead or in prison unless he decides he truly wants to clean his act up.

Robot Teapot

kiwifarms.net
Wew. Lots of Bam hate up ITT.

I used to really like him on Jackass but it's probably because I'd known of him before that show via Skateboarding vids and I respected him as a skater, and his ballsy style. It's sad to see via the more recent posts here how fucked up and douchy he's become. He had charisma when he was younger and imo could have been a success if he'd went down a different path after Jackass. That's too much drugs and alcohol, and an over-inflated ego for ya, kids.

Anyway, this clip from one of the Jackass films is one of the funniest I saw.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDlSmd_tn-I

Smaug's Smokey Hole

too many youtube makeup videos
kiwifarms.net
I find it odd that there's not a single mention of Chris Pontius or Rick Kosick in that article.
Yeah, an article without Pontius, that guy was funny.

I do feel somewhat sorry for Bam, though. Guy was wrecked after Dunn's death and hasn't been the same since. Hope he can turn his life around while he still has a chance. I kind of enjoyed 'Viva La Bam' as a guilty pleasure from time to time.
He listens to Him, they're from Finland, he chose to drink himself to death. Fucking Heartagram...

Reactions: Rogowski

Gravityqueen4life

may or may not collect her garbage
kiwifarms.net
these guys were my idols back in middle school. no shit they were fucked up considering all the stunts they pulled which made them look cool by your average middle/high schooler. if you want some more crazy, watch dirty sanchez. those guys were jackass put to the extreme with none of the humor the jackass crew had.

also RIP Don Vito. gone but not forgotten.

I think that Don Vito's prison sentence and the death of Ryan Dunn is what did kill off the thriving sub-genre of Daredevil Comedy. It wasn't just Jackass though, you also had Dirty Sanchez, The Dudesons, World of Stupid among other.
i forgot about The Dudesons a blast from the past. looking them up on youtube and they seem to have made even more videos of themselves.

Last edited:

Big Nasty

Unfettered scum
kiwifarms.net
Brandon DiCamillo seems to have turned out fine, however.

He hasn't had anything to do with Bam/CKY/Jackass for the last 10 years, though. He seems to lead a quiet family life, working and collecting action figures.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Uncanny Valley
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino