Culture 'Jackass' left a wake of pain, arrests and addiction - *Corona intensifies*

Rogowski

HIS NAME WAS CHLOE PATTERSON
kiwifarms.net
Total edgelord.
7A0F1AA5-29DA-4C21-A8C2-FD94D6889847.jpeg

And Bam’s reaction to Novak originally reaching out to offer help was to post never before seen footage of Novak high on heroin and ridicule him for it.

Novak’s reaction?
349D5A90-A929-4452-A817-4D770FE037FF.jpeg

Everyone’s laughing at the downfall of Bam.

Couple of more posts from the last week or so:

-here's Bam doing the cringiest rapping you've heard in years.
-Bam thought it was a good idea to post a video of himself verbally abusing his mother over his feelings about Dunn's death, he appears to be on drugs
Here's Bam doubling down on his claim that he derailed a train. I'm sure a train autist could do a search on that date he claims and look in his area for any train accidents around that time.
1564885027676.png
1564885035134.png

-here's Bam being a faggot to people trying to earn a living in an airport

Finally, I'll spoiler it but Bam posted his micro penis on IG recently and then later claimed it was an accident.

1564885213944.png

ETA: Bam finally admits he needs help (but only from Dr. Phil because he's the only one he trusts and it has nothing to do with Bam being an attention whore and an opportunist) in the most autistic way possible with his made up language

Last edited:

Rogowski

kiwifarms.net
Bam needs locking up for his own good. Surely there is some that lets his parents or friends do that?
The way it works in America is he can't be long term committed without a court order or his own consent.

If he had a major freakout in public the most the cops could do is give him a 48 hour hold for his own safety but if they determine he's not a threat to himself or others he will be cut loose.

As far as rehab goes he's free to leave whenever he wants. Sure it's a waste of the tens of thousands of dollars spent to get him there but I doubt Bam would give a shit about that whether it was his money or not.

They only way he would be able to be locked up without his consent would be for him to be declared incompetent by the courts and someone like his mom would serve as his legal guardian and makes those decisions for him.

SugarSnot

You will not want it after reading the tags.
kiwifarms.net
I'm honestly impressed with April. When I watched the show I always thought of her as a shrieking harpy and the butt of jokes. Hearing her take on this whole situation and how level headed and filled with compassion she is for these miscreants warms my heart. It just seems like she'd have reasons to be bitter about it, but she is being a strong and understanding mother instead.

Rogowski

kiwifarms.net
Bam’s claiming that Dr. Phil is going to help him.

One wonders if this is just a shameless attempt to be back in the spotlight one more time (it totally fucking is) and if Dr. Phil actually sits down with him and sees the shit that he’s been pulling this year and his manipulative narcissistic ways he’s going to tear Bam a new asshole on national TV and Bam is going to lose his shit and blame everyone else but him.

Could it be time to start a Bam thread?

hemolyzer

US Marine Appreciator and/or Muslim Disrespector.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bam’s claiming that Dr. Phil is going to help him.

One wonders if this is just a shameless attempt to be back in the spotlight one more time (it totally fucking is) and if Dr. Phil actually sits down with him and sees the shit that he’s been pulling this year and his manipulative narcissistic ways he’s going to tear Bam a new asshole on national TV and Bam is going to lose his shit and blame everyone else but him.

Could it be time to start a Bam thread?
Dr. Phil isn't really qualified to "treat" him and all he's going to tell him is to go back to rehab, which Bam won't do. It'll likely end with Bam calling Dr. Phil an exceptional individual and blaming yet another person trying to help him for his failures.

Alcoholism sucks and the only way Bam is going to get out of it is out of his own free will, and apparently alienating all your friends and family isn't rock bottom enough for him.

Rogowski

kiwifarms.net
I guarantee you in his current state Bam is not invited to a theoretical Jackass 4.

Does Dr. Phil make a habit of deciding to make a show with someone on a moments notice?

Bam just posted this saying he’s at the Paramount lot and Knoxville doesn’t look like he’s looking forward to what happens next.

Attachments

Pineapple Fox

For conversations sake
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I agree we need a Bam thread. This is an train wreck I don’t want to look away from.

He seems to be having a psychotic breakdown and has no problem abusing his loved ones. I feel very bad for his kid and hope he doesn’t escalate his abuse.

I remember seeing him years ago at the airport after he had been in my city the night before for some Jackass event, he looked like he was at deaths door. I had debated asking him for an autograph but never did.

Sir Wesley Tailpipe

kiwifarms.net
The whole issue with Bam is that he went through his entire life never having been told "no". Ryan Dunn gets himself killed, and unfortunately, this is the first "no" Bam has to hear. He's a spoiled brat throwing a massive temper tantrum.

I've always felt bad for his parents, which is probably why I always enjoyed watching him get exposed to snakes.
Don’t feel sorry for his parents, their shitty, lazy parenting is what made Bam the piece of shit he is.

Rogowski

kiwifarms.net
People keep asking about a Bam thread but right now Bam has been silent on IG for a couple of days since he allegedly went into treatment after filming a closed set episode of Dr. Phil with his family. These are his last IG posts before going dark:
030CA220-879F-4688-B3E3-6CB2758055F4.jpeg
51CFBC89-447A-4AFC-9A17-AF24C9BFFFE4.jpeg
F0E560D0-DFAC-42A0-8FD6-1DF3B0EDBFA7.jpeg
I’m basically waiting to see if this bout in treatment sticks because in the unlikely event he cleaned up the need for a Bam thread disappears.
Don’t feel sorry for his parents, their shitty, lazy parenting is what made Bam the piece of shit he is.
Just like Chris, his parents do have to take some of the responsibility here. Which is odd because his brother Jess who was in the CKY band seems to be doing fine at least according to his IG.

Sir Wesley Tailpipe

kiwifarms.net
People keep asking about a Bam thread but right now Bam has been silent on IG for a couple of days since he allegedly went into treatment after filming a closed set episode of Dr. Phil with his family. These are his last IG posts before going dark:
I’m basically waiting to see if this bout in treatment sticks because in the unlikely event he cleaned up the need for a Bam thread disappears.

Just like Chris, his parents do have to take some of the responsibility here. Which is odd because his brother Jess who was in the CKY band seems to be doing fine at least according to his IG.
His brother may not have had the wild streak Bam does. Some kids need more attention and discipline from their parents, while others come out like miniature adults and hardly need it, it’s up to a parent to realize that one size doesn’t fit all and put in the work with their kids according to their needs, not just throw their hands up and say “Timmy turned out fine, I don’t know how Tommy went so wrong!”

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino