Culture 'Jackass' left a wake of pain, arrests and addiction - *Corona intensifies*

Jimmy Wah-Wah

kiwifarms.net
By the way, that eurofag Ville Valo that Bam was in love with is still fucking around somewhere. He's not active on social media as far as I can tell. COME GET YOUR BOY VILLE, HE NEEDS YOU.

What a fucking dork. I don't speak Finnish and dude seems to have mostly removed himself from the english speaking world. I wonder if Bam drove him away from our shores.

By the way, that eurofag Ville Valo that Bam was in love with is still fucking around somewhere. He's not active on social media as far as I can tell. COME GET YOUR BOY VILLE, HE NEEDS YOU.

What a fucking dork. I don't speak Finnish and dude seems to have mostly removed himself from the english speaking world. I wonder if Bam drove him away from our shores.
lmao Ville Valo went from being a rock star to fucking singing chanson

• Agree
Reactions: Jimmy Wah-Wah

Rogowski

one tree per nerd
kiwifarms.net
Supposedly that Vallo fella had a lot to do with his bulimia. April talked about it also on that episode of Epicly Laterd.

Shocking. I had somehow hoped that people who'd slam staples into their asses and get tattoos in dune buggies would be fine, upstanding, stable, and well-balanced adults.
To be fair everyone is doing well except for Bam.

Pineapple Fox

For conversations sake
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Did anyone end up listening to the Nine Club podcast he was on recently? I haven’t had time but was hoping for a summary

Rogowski

one tree per nerd
kiwifarms.net
Did anyone end up listening to the Nine Club podcast he was on recently? I haven’t had time but was hoping for a summary
Nothing has been posted by the podcast. I wouldn’t be surprised if he showed up and they called it off because of his mental state. They didn’t look pleased in that promo photo.

ETA: Here’s Bam’s Cameo profile. He’s making personalized videos for $65 a pop.

Last edited:

Bean Cheese

kiwifarms.net
This was found in the Bam thread on the Slap skateboarding forum I posted earlier. Eighteen minutes of audio from Bam's family trying to get him involuntarily locked up on August 1st. I don't have time to listen now but I'll try tonight.

View attachment 891015
Cops ask if he's okay, he says he's okay, etc...Not a whole lot here to go by apart from "I'm using my mom and wife as scapegoats to excuse my insane outbursts". Last 30 seconds are pretty interesting though, especially the end. Completely different tone of voice.

Rabb Himself recently uploaded a video on his channel where he interviewed Bam's parents. My speakers are shit so I can't really hear what they're saying but here it is.
Interview doesn't mention Bam's mental breakdown whatsoever, primarily focused around his parents and what they experienced around the development of early stuff like CKY and Jackass

Last edited:

pozilei

gnome related slander
kiwifarms.net
Maybe I'm alone in this but I've always found the involvement of Bam's parents in all of the Jackass etc. shenanigans kinda....weird. His mom seems like a nice lady, perhaps too nice, because she seemed far too accepting of all the bullshit and destruction and invasion of privacy. And not just accepting of it but at times almost supportive? Going on a shitty family therapy tv show with your junkie (grown up) kid? Like WTF?

Anyway, Bam being a messed up loser is kind of amusing. I never much liked him on all the shows he was on - he always seemed like the most malicious one so seeing him sitting on the floor like a toddler throwing a tantrum at like 40 years old is pretty fun.

Tootsie Bear

kiwifarms.net
I find it weird how the comments are all about what great parents they are and how good they look.
Welcome to the wonderful world of YouTube commenters, where most of them repeat the same nonsense under each video!

Maybe I'm alone in this but I've always found the involvement of Bam's parents in all of the Jackass etc. shenanigans kinda....weird. His mom seems like a nice lady, perhaps too nice, because she seemed far too accepting of all the bullshit and destruction and invasion of privacy. And not just accepting of it but at times almost supportive? Going on a shitty family therapy tv show with your junkie (grown up) kid? Like WTF?

Anyway, Bam being a messed up loser is kind of amusing. I never much liked him on all the shows he was on - he always seemed like the most malicious one so seeing him sitting on the floor like a toddler throwing a tantrum at like 40 years old is pretty fun.
I see what you're saying. Looking back, the other Jackass parents I recall seeing was Johnny Knoxville's in the original series but other than that it was mainly April and Phil, Bam's parents, the butt of jokes. Sure Steve-O's and Dunn's parents appeared in media but that was in documentary specials; not pranks.

• Disagree
Reactions: Pineapple Fox

Rogowski

one tree per nerd
kiwifarms.net
Sure Steve-O's and Dunn's parents appeared in media but that was in documentary specials; not pranks.
Steve-o actually said in the first Jackass movie that he passed on the skit with the toy car shoved up his ass because his dad told him it would be the final straw in their relationship which shows most of the gang probably had at least one voice of reason in their lives.

Kacho

Crow suddenly attacked!
kiwifarms.net
Bam's meltdown doesn't surprise me at all. Knoxville, Steve-O, Pontius, Dunn, etc. all seemed to embody a more good spirited, positive, and earnest aspect of Jackass. Bam on the other hand always seemed to be mean spirited, malicious, destructive. He wasn't willing to take lumps, but was always ready to dish them out. He'd gleefully jump on someone while they slept and punch them in the head repeatedly while wailing on a guitar but he would freak if anything was done to him or if he was expected to do a stunt more involved than regular skateboarding. He was always a spoiled brat, and this is just the result of decades of being a brat.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino