Trainwreck Jaclyn Hill - Beauty Guru, Morphe Shill, Senstive Clitoris

Cheesegirl78

"I want to f**k you sex sex sex"
kiwifarms.net
well no one was talking about it >.< everything she does screams disingenuous liar. i have no idea how she got such a big following to begin with. also her face has always kinda freaked me out. like her cheeks and the rest of her face seems huge compared to her eyes. idk the proportions are just slightly off. idk if she got anything done or was just born like that.
I believe she's had a lot of fillers done.

theriddler3

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I believe she's had a lot of fillers done.
She's had fillers. She's gone back and forth on admitting what she's actually had done, but she has admitted to it. I seriously hope she got fillers in her cheekbone/lower eye area, otherwise she must have pissed off an ancient diety to look like she has balloon animal swords for cheekbones. The way she (terribly) does her highlight combined with her not-totally-human facial features gives me an eerie never-made-it-out-of-alpha-testing Japanese sex robot vibe.

I am sad to see this thread keep getting responses, but no new content. I wanna see her chimp about her lipsticks or her fans ruining her brand by demanding hairless cosmetics, but she still hasn't made a return to the internet. (I realize the irony in this statement). I'm sure she'll be back eventually.

Sweet Musica

Grade F Shitposter
kiwifarms.net
Oh god yes.

Haven't found a SINGLE issue with any of the ones I have, though ... Even with the ones that are technically "expired."

(Yes, I'm one of those people who uses her makeup until it starts performing badly or until it starts smelling "off," because it's damn expensive. My face hasn't burned off yet, lol.)

I'm of the mindset that the Jaclyn lipsticks ARE expired and that they're years old ... However, I've found some old-ass lipsticks in my collection before and I haven't found anything like potential SPORES in them. This product must have been in storage for years and in horrible conditions (humidity and air quality issues? Has to be) before they were shipped out.
I noticed that my expired lipsticks, tend to get a bumpy texture, but no plastic balls. This whole business is an enigma.

sweetie_squad_4_lyfe

Unironic Weeb Trash
kiwifarms.net
She's had fillers. She's gone back and forth on admitting what she's actually had done, but she has admitted to it. I seriously hope she got fillers in her cheekbone/lower eye area, otherwise she must have pissed off an ancient diety to look like she has balloon animal swords for cheekbones. The way she (terribly) does her highlight combined with her not-totally-human facial features gives me an eerie never-made-it-out-of-alpha-testing Japanese sex robot vibe.

I am sad to see this thread keep getting responses, but no new content. I wanna see her chimp about her lipsticks or her fans ruining her brand by demanding hairless cosmetics, but she still hasn't made a return to the internet. (I realize the irony in this statement). I'm sure she'll be back eventually.
you perfectly worded how i feel about her face. i saw that someone sent out her lipsticks for a lab to test for some stuff
it was negative for everything, so hopefully no one will die from them. pretty pastel please also sent them to a lab so im curious what her results are. its clear theyre contaminated in some way just not with what that lady specifically had them tested for it seems.

theriddler3

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
[/URL]
it was negative for everything, so hopefully no one will die from them. pretty pastel please also sent them to a lab so im curious what her results are. its clear theyre contaminated in some way just not with what that lady specifically had them tested for it seems.
Off topic, feel free to delete.

Frankly, the Kenna lady gives me a weird vibe as it is and she strikes me as a "namaste, stir drama, but never start it" type. I didn't think the testing would come back with anything anyways, because it doesn't seem to fit her to put out that sort of stuff. She has her own line of beauty products and seems to basically be using the testing as a way to launch her brand. Seems it didn't work, though. Most lost interest. Look at her Instagram, she's kinda an odd bird. Edit: here's her brand's Instagram page https://instagram.com/altilisbeauty?igshid=65es9kh1fhhr

Last edited:

sweetie_squad_4_lyfe

Unironic Weeb Trash
kiwifarms.net
Off topic, feel free to delete.

Frankly, the Kenna lady gives me a weird vibe as it is and she strikes me as a "namaste, stir drama, but never start it" type. I didn't think the testing would come back with anything anyways, because it doesn't seem to fit her to put out that sort of stuff. She has her own line of beauty products and seems to basically be using the testing as a way to launch her brand. Seems it didn't work, though. Most lost interest. Look at her Instagram, she's kinda an odd bird.
i'll have to look at it. she seemed legit cus she works in biochemistry i think it was? but tbh, even if what she tested for isnt in there theres still SOMETHING fishy going on. pretty sneaky trying to launch your own brand off this scandal.... i feel like everyone, mostly beauty gurus. start their own brands or do collabs. i dont think a lot of them realize what it takes to build a business from the ground up. thats why i really respect makeup geek. shes actually walked the walk.

Reactions: StarkRavingMad

StarkRavingMad

kiwifarms.net
I guess that's one way to deal with a scandal, just carry on and ignore it.
Because of how this shady bitch initially handled the situation, she has legally given herself no option but to sweep it under the rug at this point. The second she admits fault and the contamination, she would get sued into oblivion.

The best we can hope for at this point is for people to ignore her and her future endeavors right back ... But I'm almost certain that won't happen because far too many people are lemmings for YouTubers.

Candidae

kiwifarms.net
That was Claire's in general if I remember correctly. Also that moment when a fucking kid had better PR skills than Jaclyn. She made a quick video apologizing that some random product with her name on it had a contamination issue and encouraged everyone to return it for their money back right away. Jaclyn barely wanted the so-called 1% of defective products to be returned.

Side note, how is it she's claiming that 1% were contaminated with "the fuzzies" when ALL of them were supposedly packaged by people wearing those gloves as well as made in a vat which was continually cleaned with a white hand towel that shed? That's some straight stupidity there. Or her assuming everyone in the world's a moron

Reactions: StarkRavingMad

Cheesegirl78

"I want to f**k you sex sex sex"
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if she's on steroids. That's not just weight gain, it's too solid. I'm sure the fillers make it worse though.
I've read she gained 40 pounds, and people are body-shaming her on top of the lipstick shaming.

I will never buy anything from her, the way she handled her lipstick fiasco told me all I need to know about her. And many people still haven't gotten refunds for her crappy products.

US Marine Hyde

We can all be victims!
kiwifarms.net
D4A94358-728A-4BBC-9E6D-B90F4C5EA661.jpeg

The saga continues- she’s coming out with highlighters this time. The comments on Trendmood were so rough apparently that she had to ask people to stop bullying.

Jaclyn looks... plump. Almost like she’s taking some kind of steroids, but it really doesn’t (to me) look like normal weight gain, unless she has terrible luck and all the fat goes right to her face.

• Agree
Reactions: yasscat

Free Pancakes

kiwifarms.net
I think the weight gain is making her face rounder too but it's not the whole story because if you watch her recent videos her cheeks do not move at all when she talks or smiles. It's gotta be fillers or steroids or both. Or cocaine bloat, but I doubt it.