Trainwreck Jaclyn Hill - Beauty Guru, Morphe Shill, Senstive Clitoris

theriddler3

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

T0oCoolFool

kiwifarms.net

Her ad shows how fucked her face is now. She has the face of a fat toddler.
I remember when people first started noticing her face looking fucked up from filler, Jaclyn quickly came out with that Instagram post saying it was all because she gained weight. That shut a lot of people up, but even then you could tell it was not just weight gain, her face is frozen in places and looks really unnatural.

It reminds me of Kim K's ass. There was a lot of debate if it was real or not. People would defend her, claiming she worked out and she just had good genetics. Others would point out that her butt was not shaped in a natural way and it didn't move right. Kim tried to prove that her ass was legit by showing an x-ray; there was no butt implant, so must be natural, right? However, she neglected to mention that she had her fat grafted to her ass. Most people didn't even know that was a thing, seeing as this was before the Brazilian butt lift was more accessible to plebs in the USA.

It was really only after she became pregnant and gained weight that it was very obvious she had work done and no one could deny it anymore. Her ass looked awful. You could say that the weight gain made it look bad, but that's only because the fat grafting she had to her butt made it retain weight in a way it wasn't supposed to.

I'm not expert, but it looks like Jaclyn's face is suffering the same fate.

Sweetpeaa

kiwifarms.net
You know, if your face has so many fillers that you remind me of Mickey Rourke ... Then it's not my fault if your beauty line doesn't "do it" for me.
She was very odd looking to begin with. I can't put my finger on it, but I think what I'm seeing is someone with a very bad bone structure and no chin. After the fillers her cheeks have blown up and engulfed the little jawline she had.

At the time she started the big companies would only sponsor ''the pretty girls'' to do demonstrate their products. I remember they had Michelle Phan and her sister in law dressed up like dolls (no really) to promote Lancome doll eyes Mascara. When Jaclyn started I thought she didn't have a chance in Hell given her mug, but here she is 7 years later selling lipsticks with rat hairs in them and still on youtube making money...

DelicateMageflower

It's Algonquin for bloodsport.
kiwifarms.net
The one thing I'd say Jaclyn had going for her initially was that she came off as approachable and was, in my opinion, an excellent teacher. I learned a lot from her early tutorials. She wasn't a raving beauty, but she was cute and cleaned up well. Now she just comes off like someone who sold her soul to Satan, aka Morphe.

Free Pancakes

kiwifarms.net
No one who says "I took a second shot at launching an overpriced luxury beauty line not because i wanted money but FOR YOU, MY FANS, WHOM I LOVE, and who are always calling me an inspiration uwu" can possibly NOT have sold their soul to satan. she's like a walking parody of an uber capitalist. she's got as much subtlety as a black mirror episode. and yet people still fall for her bullshit. it's wild.

mrspotatohead

kiwifarms.net
And she hasn't had a successful launch since her one product that did really well with Becca, then when they tried to create more products around it, it was a total nightmare, just like everything else that has her name on it, even though they take "years and years" to come to fruition. I cannot believe people still buy from her.
PL
I have a relative who is really into JH (and several pyramid schemes) and she continues to clamor to get her hands on things from her. Her entire response to the lipstick scandal was "WOW mine were fine! I think the lab needs to be held responsible."

LetThemEatCake

kiwifarms.net
Gosh, Jaclyn's outside now matches her insides. She clearly has a major case of pillow face from overfilling the whole shebang with fillers, plus she's also probably got a bit fatter in the meantime. They do say you get the face you deserve, and Jacyn now has one that reeks of massive insecurity, fear of ageing (pointless, nothing screams ageing worse than a face full of desperate, graceless, obvious 'work') and way, way too much spare cash. She's going to look like Jackie Stallone in a few years.

No idea why anyone buys from her, she's either shilling Morphe, made in China crap for way more than it's worth (you can buy that stuff for a fraction of the price from Make Up Revolution etc) or her own shite made in clearly the lowest end factory she could find in the USA. Plus she lies and is crazy. What a twit.

Never bought anything from an YT shill and never will.

Rabbit Bones

He Rapes To Make That Money For His Family
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Jaclyn Hill Reflects on the Lipstick Drama ‘I Really, Really Have PTSD’"
https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/jaclyn-hill-lipstick-ptsd.html/
lol
I mean, getting flak for selling a cheap, dirty product is traumatizing! It is basically the same as watching your friends get blown up in Afghanistan or being kidnapped and raped at gun point or a child being brutally abused for years by a parent. I hope no one dares to make fun of this brave womans lipstick induced PTSD.

NoReturn

CEO Wash & Smash llc.
kiwifarms.net

Her ad shows how fucked her face is now. She has the face of a fat toddler.
I'm late to this party so I seriously thought this is how this woman has always looked.

god what an absolute narcissist, to compare some stupid cosmetics drama that you experienced from your $10M mansion to real trauma that people have gone through
I mean, getting flak for selling a cheap, dirty product is traumatizing! It is basically the same as watching your friends get blown up in Afghanistan or being kidnapped and raped at gun point or a child being brutally abused for years by a parent. I hope no one dares to make fun of this brave womans lipstick induced PTSD.
To be fair, that's not how PTSD works. It can happen to anyone, so it is theoretically possible for her to get a real diagnosis for it.
What this DOES tell me, though, is that she had led such a sheltered life up until that point that the stress ("stress") of the failed lipstick launch was enough to fuck up her nervous system.

Cheesegirl78

"I want to f**k you sex sex sex"
kiwifarms.net
I actually thought Jaclyn was very cute/pretty with a great smile back when I first stumbled across her in 2013. She seemed passionate about makeup and, like someone else said, was a good teacher.
View attachment 1041026
She was quite thin then as well. It's really awful what she's become.
Wow. That doesn't even look like her.
Did she get a nose job along with the fillers?

• Agree
Reactions: Umaibae

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That glow palette is kinda pretty but I wouldn’t buy anything from Jaclyn Hill in a million years. Not because she made mistakes, but because she handled them all so badly.

I don’t watch her or any beauty gurus, but I saw the issues around her releases. No, as the customer it’s about me, not her.

I don’t know if she does fillers-(she is getting fat) her pictures are so photoshopped she could have a tree branch growing out of her face and we wouldn’t know. Nobody has skin like that-nobody.

Does she really have enough fans left to make this a success?

Don Draper

kiwifarms.net
To be fair, that's not how PTSD works. It can happen to anyone, so it is theoretically possible for her to get a real diagnosis for it.
What this DOES tell me, though, is that she had led such a sheltered life up until that point that the stress ("stress") of the failed lipstick launch was enough to fuck up her nervous system.
You’re absolutely right, i’m just so used to entitled youtube stars like trisha pastas claiming diagnoses left right and centre to excuse their shitty behaviour and saw red

Candidae

kiwifarms.net
That glow palette is kinda pretty but I wouldn’t buy anything from Jaclyn Hill in a million years. Not because she made mistakes, but because she handled them all so badly.

I don’t watch her or any beauty gurus, but I saw the issues around her releases. No, as the customer it’s about me, not her.

I don’t know if she does fillers-(she is getting fat) her pictures are so photoshopped she could have a tree branch growing out of her face and we wouldn’t know. Nobody has skin like that-nobody.

Does she really have enough fans left to make this a success?
She has fillers yes. Lots of them. She's open about them (or at least was, I think I've seen people claim she's acting like they're all worn off by this point but I haven't seen her say it) and honestly seems addicted. The slug lips was the beginning, then came the cheek and other fillers so she'd look better facing forward on camera. The thing about her fillers (and makeup at this point) is that it pretty much only looks good at certain angles and is designed for YouTube videos and Instagram pictures, not everyday life. And I certainly don't think it's made with weight gain in mind. They always looked odd but now they're downright awful

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: NoReturn