Trainwreck Jaclyn Hill - Beauty Guru, Morphe Shill, Senstive Clitoris

StarkRavingMad

kiwifarms.net
Insert "Ohhhh myyyyy gooooodddddd, what's wrong with your faaaaaaaaace?!" clip again right here.

Her face is literally horrifying in every sense of the word. And she chose to do this to herself! The fuck?!

Granted, I'm sure that the weight gain makes the face fillers look even worse. However, I don't think her body even looks bad? Sure, she's gained weight, but I don't think it's nearly as much as her bloated, plastic face is leading people on. 30 pounds don't blow up your face like a balloon that severely.

Her face is absolutely fucked to the point of no return. The weight gain making it look even worse is just proof that she did waaaayyy too much from the get-go.

Pomeranian bitch

kiwifarms.net
She looks like someone who has to take steroids for one reason or another. I've seen fillers that look off before, especially lip ones, but this is so odd looking.
She really does have the moon face associated with corticosteroids and I think it makes sense given she said she has been hospitalized for some days or something like that?
I saw some recent pics of her on twitter where her body was visible, and she didn’t look fat in the least but her face is so perfectly round and puffy, that If it were to be fillers, with all the shit she’s gotten about her puffy face, I’m sure she’d have paid to have them dissolved with an enzyme by now. I’m going to try to find the pics again.

edit: found one of the pics I was talking about.
3252A720-E2CF-4AE4-95C5-7A525CC45B02.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Postal Dude

Killing is my business... and business is good!
kiwifarms.net
She really does have the moon face associated with corticosteroids and I think it makes sense given she said she has been hospitalized for some days or something like that?
I saw some recent pics of her on twitter where her body was visible, and she didn’t look fat in the least but her face is so perfectly round and puffy, that If it were to be fillers, with all the shit she’s gotten about her puffy face, I’m sure she’d have paid to have them dissolved with an enzyme by now. I’m going to try to find the pics again.

edit: found one of the pics I was talking about.View attachment 1160069
I wonder if it could be bulimia cheeks. People suffering from bulimia tend to have that kind of moonface appearance as well, due to their salivary glands swelling up due to vomiting all the time. I'm not sure exactly why or how that happens, but considering she's someone whose reputation and career hinges on looking "pretty", an eating disorder isn't out of the question.
1582601398597.png

StarkRavingMad

kiwifarms.net

edit: found one of the pics I was talking about.View attachment 1160069
See? I think her body looks good, like I said in my previous post. Definitely on the "thicc" side after gaining weight, but she isn't by any means fat or obese. She's actually curvy (and not in a bad way; she's nowhere near Tess Holiday's definition of curvy, lol).

Steroids or not, she's definitely had too many fillers done. However, considering the shape of her face these days, I wouldn't be shocked if steroids were a cause of some of it.

sweetie_squad_4_lyfe

Unironic Weeb Trash
kiwifarms.net
newest drama with her is morphe reworking her palette to make it shit and then lying about it. they said they didnt tell her but i wouldnt be surprised if they did. shitty shady company + shitty shady beauty guru = entertainment.

Last edited by a moderator:

PrettyPetty

kiwifarms.net
I don't know if this was mentioned I tried to look back as much as I could but she actually said that her cheeks are from a drinking problem that she's getting treatment for now :/ I hope she gets the help she needs! regardless of all the crappy drama she does seem to be a sweetheart.

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Cheek Fillers are supposed to be placed in area where volume loss has occurred. They are more for older women wanting to replace that loss of fullness. She is young for them and hasn’t lost fullness yet. (Gained it, looks like) Plus, they shouldn’t cause the kind of facial bloating we see. For her, an injector would do them on chin and maybe cheekbone area, which would emphasize the highlighter product she sells, but she appears to have a different issue right now. Or she has a horrible injector who just puts it everywhere but I don’t know why they would.

Lips are a different story, they can look good on thin lips but hers were fine. Now they look awful, slugs is a good description. Her eyes are beautiful though.

She really ought to stop it all until she loses weight. If this is really a bulemic thing (never heard of it, you learn something everyday) then she needs to get that under control first. If it’s steroids, well, they do create a moon face and weight gain but it isn’t just a few doses, she’d have to be on them daily for months. It usually goes away too. Alcohol doesn't cause fat cheeks, but it can cause overall weight gain.

I don’t know why everybody suddenly thinks they need fillers-they don't. It looks stupid on most people.

I kind of feel sorry for her tbh. Her makeup launches are universally terrible in one way or another. it’s almost like she’s cursed.

Cheesegirl78

"I want to f**k you sex sex sex"
kiwifarms.net
Cursed? Her launches tend to fail due to her blatantly fucking them up, yet people continue to buy her shitty products.
Her lipstick launch was a lesson in how not to handle your business.
Instead of saying she was sorry, and refunding customers money/replacing product, she went into hiding for a while, then comes out with an awful video claiming she has PTSD and shilling another product.
There are people still waiting on refunds for useless hairy, gritty lipsticks a year later.