Manosphere Jacob Baugh - Quintessential basement dweller, deranged prolific Youtuber

• Recent downtime due to an update failure. Content reactions and thread highlighting down temporarily. See this if you care.

lindsayfan

What am I but hot blood?
kiwifarms.net
This lonely angry unfortunate first came to my attention with this underground classic, which is fun to send to people because it DESTROYS THEIR HEARING at :55 (consider yourself warned).

Jake Baugh is (now) 40, has lived for two decades plus in his folks' unfinished basement and makes lots of videos. Some of them are his art, some are his music, some are him writhing and bellowing from sheer isolated understimulation, and some are angry demands to "smell pussy hole" or engage in "straddle pinning."

@Wet made a post about him in the personal lolcows thread, which noted he's delete-happy. Weens seem to fuck with him pretty often, and people who either are or are convincingly pretending to be relatives sometimes post comments on his videos chastising him for talking about his nieces etc. There was a (now-deleted) video from late 2015 titled "the big apology to rhonda and crissy and family" that presumably addressed some of this.

Besides being :autism:, Jake clearly has some other derangement going on, although abusing cold&cough medicine, drinking his own homebrew and tripping on morning glory seeds probably don't do him any favors.

He has a locked-down Facebook, https://www.facebook.com/jacob.baugh.921 and a mostly useless G+ https://plus.google.com/101900298785183175163/posts ...all the content seems to be his youtube channels, which are a rich mine of crazy.

current video channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmptehMLgQn9Fnqr7HwtgQQ/videos
previous: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuDBRA79bXGHbRil0ogkmiw
previous-er: https://www.youtube.com/user/jakecomesback2000/videos
even more previous-er: https://www.youtube.com/user/Jacobabout777/videos

Just to flesh this out, here are a few vids from the older channels that touch on different aspects of Jake's existence.

Jake reminisces about smelling the pussy on his Mom's "caked, solid" pants :snorlax:

Tour du Basement

Rocking-related injuries

Jake judges Jake

Jake remixes Jake

The straddle pin

He drives sometimes

A brutally grim glimpse at a younger Jacob

Jake's actually not that bad a rapper?

And finally, just because you're nice, here are

ChuckSlaughter

You mean I got about 200 bitcoins
kiwifarms.net
That he became a basement dweller in 1996 seems really strange to me. The internet barely existed then so was there really anything to do as a basement dweller back then
There was plenty to do on the internet in 96 but I can't imagine giving an expensive computer and a phone line to this kid. It was also a lot harder to use so.
Notice all the VHS tapes he was probably a TV junkie, just watching tv from sunup to sundown. Is that still a thing? It used to be a big problem but I rarely hear anyone talk about it nowdays I know it's common for the elderly.

Remember you will get old and the only thing you will be able to do all day is play on the fucking internet and reminisce about your wasting life on the internet with other people on oldchan.

GL99

Healers Love Me
kiwifarms.net
Looking at some of his other videos, it seems he's keeping some cute little mice as pets. That's all well and good, but I honestly hope he doesn't end up hurting the little creatures at some point, given how obviously unstable he is.

Treblinkachu

I AM REALITY
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Imagine being this man's parents.

Imagine hearing him shout these things from the basement at three in the morning.

Imagine knowing that your forty-year-old son's greatest accomplishment is literally nothing at all.

Imagine being those people who have let him live there for twenty years.

I cannot believe there is nothing more behind his accommodations than mere parental love. It is abundantly clear from his videos that Mr. Baugh has some kind of mental disorder. I posit, then, that his parents keep him in the basement to keep him safe from the world, as he is an incompetent imbecile, and also to keep the world safe from him, because he is fixated on an intense and violent hatred of women.

This disorder, whatever it may be, is exacerbated by his drug use, although it's likely that he uses those drugs in order to cope with the way he feels. The drugs, of course, would explain many of the more nonsensical videos he makes. There's a classic tale among psychonauts, too, that using a lot of DXM will cause lesions on your brain. Most intelligent psychedelics users tend to take it pretty seriously, and don't use robo more than once or twice a month, regardless of how often other people try to disprove it.

I have no idea if he's a regular, but he really sounds like his brain got cooked on something, sometime. Of course, this is obviously at least partially due to his total lack of engagement with other human beings for so long. Twenty years of solitude will drive anyone completely mad.

Sadly, it's likely that whatever the core problem is could have been helped if he hadn't been allowed to sit in a basement and fester; if he had gone to a therapist or something when he was twenty when the issue was still relatively small and manageable; if he had maintained contact with the outside world to some degree. He could have grown up into a functioning human being. But now, at forty years old, after living a lifetime cut off from humanity with only his insanity to dwell on, whatever is going on with him has consumed him to the point where he's irretrievable.

This fact is very obvious just from looking at his videos: Mr. Baugh is completely insane.

this niggas body looks like pancake batter

I doubt he's even left the basement in days, or even weeks. He probably brings a bunch of disgusting snacks down there and just feasts on them until he runs out. Maybe his 75 year old parents even bring him dinner and he yells at them for putting vegetables in it.

So, once again.

Just imagine it.

Imagine looking at him and recalling all the hopes and dreams you had for him when he was young.

Imagine seeing what he's become now, as, at age 40, he screams for delivery pizza and throws the food you slaved over for him at the wall.

Imagine wishing you'd drowned Jacob at birth and adopted a Chinese kid instead.

DrChristianTroy

kiwifarms.net

Imagine hearing him shout these things from the basement at three in the morning.

Imagine knowing that your forty-year-old son's greatest accomplishment is literally nothing at all.

I cannot believe there is nothing more behind his accommodations than mere parental love. It is abundantly clear from his videos that Mr. Baugh has some kind of mental disorder. I posit, then, that his parents keep him in the basement to keep him safe from the world, as he is an incompetent imbecile, and also to keep the world safe from him, because he is fixated on an intense and violent hatred of women.

This disorder, whatever it may be, is exacerbated by his drug use, although it's likely that he uses those drugs in order to cope with the way he feels. The drugs, of course, would explain many of the more nonsensical videos he makes. There's a classic tale among psychonauts, too, that using a lot of DXM will cause lesions on your brain. Most intelligent psychedelics users tend to take it pretty seriously, and don't use robo more than once or twice a month, regardless of how often other people try to disprove it.

I have no idea if he's a regular, but he really sounds like his brain got cooked on something, sometime. Of course, this is obviously at least partially due to his total lack of engagement with other human beings for so long. Twenty years of solitude will drive anyone completely mad.

Sadly, it's likely that whatever the core problem is could have been helped if he hadn't been allowed to sit in a basement and fester; if he had gone to a therapist or something when he was twenty when the issue was still relatively small and manageable; if he had maintained contact with the outside world to some degree. He could have grown up into a functioning human being. But now, at forty years old, after living a lifetime cut off from humanity with only his insanity to dwell on, whatever is going on with him has consumed him to the point where he's irretrievable.

This fact is very obvious just from looking at his videos: Mr. Baugh is completely insane.

I doubt he's even left the basement in days, or even weeks. He probably brings a bunch of disgusting snacks down there and just feasts on them until he runs out. Maybe his 75 year old parents even bring him dinner and he yells at them for putting vegetables in it.

So, once again.

Just imagine it.

Imagine looking at him and recalling all the hopes and dreams you had for him when he was young.

Imagine seeing what he's become now, as, at age 40, he screams for delivery pizza and throws the food you slaved over for him at the wall.

I know we talk about "What happens when Barb dies" a grip but this is a way more interesting one. Does he finally leave the house? Does he starve to death? Could he even get food by himself (if his problems are that severe)? Can his beady little eyes adjust to natural light? I am honestly curious.

autisticdragonkin

Eric Borsheim
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

So, once again.

Just imagine it.

If I were them I would have just tranquilized him to avoid resistance and left him in the middle of nowhere never to be seen again back in 1996