Jacob S. Blaustein / ryu238 / ryu289 / 87Blue - Brony, furry, gets banned everywhere, defends pedophiles, transexuals, and pedophile transexuals, to his last breath and needs others to do the arguing for him

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.

Doppio Vinegar

Moshi Moshi
kiwifarms.net
1633393375823.png

I for one can't wait for our next massive wall of text. How exciting!

Newman's Own

kiwifarms.net
I for one can't wait for our next massive wall of text. How exciting!
Me too but I think we'd all get a lot more mileage out of it if we stopped feeding his circular arguement generator and focused on those questions about his family and what not.

I suspect there's a treasure trove there waiting to be uncovered Chris Chan style.

Perhaps even a Chris Chan outcome.

A Gay Retard

your favourite poster
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Me too but I think we'd all get a lot more mileage out of it if we stopped feeding his circular arguement generator and focused on those questions about his family and what not.
A David H. Blaustein has been employed by the office of the public defender in New Jersey as a librarian.
A phone number tied to this name is (201) 656-2066. This is indeed a NJ area code.
He is roughly 73 years old.

He is listed as a former or (likely) current resident of 46 Reynolds Dr., Eatontown NJ, which is tied to the previously mentioned Irene Sanborn. Regardless of Jacob's claim that Jacob does not reside at this address, there is a tie between Ms. Sanborn and David H. Blaustein. It is possible that Jacob lives elsewhere but receives mail at 46 Reynolds Dr. Information is iffy on Lydia but I do not believe that the Lydia and David I. Blaustein, residents of Cape Coral, FL, are related to the case.

https://archive.md/6j960
https://archive.md/CXowR

DO NOT WEEN OUT ON THESE PEOPLE YOU MOTHERFUCKERS

Cilleystring

"Taylor Swift will soon be my maid servant"
kiwifarms.net
"I have already shown that even your sources agree that pedophilia is defined as an attraction to children. Not the act of CSA"

I recall Jacob earlier saying that his definition of pedophilia is someone who is exclusively attracted to children (someone correct me if I am mistaken). Taking into context that quote above, his whole argument is that the act of child sexual assault does not determine if one is defined as a pedophile, but one has to be exclusively attracted to children to be labelled as such.

So basically his mental gymnastics is this- because he is also attracted to things besides children (adult trannies, animals etc. ) this means he cannot be labelled a pedophile, even if he has committed sexual acts on children in the past.

@ryu289 there's definitely something heinous you've done in your past you fucking diddler, and we're gonna get to the bottom of it

Edit:Screenshot_20211005_145753.jpg

Last edited:

Newman's Own

kiwifarms.net
I recall Jacob earlier saying that his definition of pedophilia is someone who is exclusively attracted to children (someone correct me if I am mistaken). Taking into context that quote above, his whole argument is that the act of child sexual assault does not determine if one is defined as a pedophile, but one has to be exclusively attracted to children to be labelled as such.
Narrow the definition enough and he can say there is no such thing as a pedophile.

And he's just autistic enough to give that tact a try.

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"I have already shown that even your sources agree that pedophilia is defined as an attraction to children. Not the act of CSA"

So basically his mental gymnastics is this- because he is also attracted to things besides children (adult trannies, animals etc. ) this means he cannot be labelled a pedophile, even if he has committed sexual acts on children in the past.

@ryu289 there's definitely something heinous you've done in your past you fucking diddler, and we're gonna get to the bottom of it

Edit:View attachment 2599743
I don't think he insists on exclusivity necessarily, but his argument is just as stupid anyway: he argues that some people can molest kids without being sexually attracted to them at all.

He says some child molesters are just opportunistic and would molest anyone, adults, men, women or children. He claims it's motivated by sadistic, non sexual urges, not a genuine sexual attraction.

Maybe this is correct in some spergy, academic psych context, but (and this is Jacob's poor grasp of language) that's not what the word means in English in general.

It's like the dumb gotcha reddit nerds try to pull with tomatoes being a fruit. Yes, tomatos are botanically/anatomically the fruit of the plant but that's not what the word means by default. That's only what the word means in a narrow, non-standard context.

Now take fruit vs veggie and apply it to his gross, horrifying sexual interests.

A Gay Retard

your favourite poster
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's like the dumb gotcha reddit nerds try to pull with tomatoes being a fruit. Yes, tomatos are botanically/anatomically the fruit of the plant but that's not what the word means by default. That's only what the word means in a narrow, non-standard context.
It’s also worth noting that all fruits are vegetables, just as all people with any attraction to children are pedophiles.

Oxous

kiwifarms.net
@ryu289 I just tried to read through the last 15 pages and couldn't because you're a kiddy fucker who can't even cite his sources correctly. Could you list your citations in MLA8 format please? Thanks.

E: For reference it should look like this.
Syntaxion. “Jacob S. Blaustein / Ryu238 / ryu289.” Kiwi Farms, Kiwi Farms, 5 Oct. 2021, kiwifarms.net/threads/jacob-s-blaustein-ryu238-ryu289.99675/.

Last edited: