Lolcow Jacob Sockness / Michiro Hutaki / Agian Siin / Jacob JS / Darkseed2012 / RamleIronHeart - Exceptional Occultist/UFOlogist on a Tugboat, Tranny Chaser, CWC Stalker, BLOCKED BY CWC

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
I would like to remind every one we're now basically semi arguing/poking a pile of fecal material that gained sentience and jerked off to Chris-Chan jerking his bent dick and singing all stars.

I think Jacob has effectively master trolled us, though he is unlikely to ever realize it, as..I suspect he has no ability to grasp that.

Heckler1

kiwifarms.net
I would like to remind every one we're now basically semi arguing/poking a pile of fecal material that gained sentience and jerked off to Chris-Chan jerking his bent dick and singing all stars.

I think Jacob has effectively master trolled us, though he is unlikely to ever realize it, as..I suspect he has no ability to grasp that.
It's the Dee Price thread all over again. There gets to a point when a cow discovers their thread and engages with it, that the whole thing just devolves into a pointless game of kick the autistic. And that gets pretty stale after a while.

FreyaDerp

beep beep im a sheep
kiwifarms.net
I am just wondering why you're spewing so much tard cum in your own thread. A lot of us are just highly amused by you if anything. I wouldn't call it hate.

• Disagree
Reactions: Nurse Ratchet

Poplopo

The Shocking Truth About Frisbee Golf
kiwifarms.net
If you look at his recent Twitter posts there is one in which he is nude with what appears to be an old man's hand covering his crotch. If you scroll down and look at his posts he talks about his "daddy". If you go onto his Youtube you find him sneaking up behind his elderly lover. Turns out his lover is about 75 years old. Livin' the dream.

Last edited:

BILLY MAYS

Hi, Billy Mays here
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have a new love, his name is luvshak214. He actually cares about me and give me real money for my vids. He know it will be in person and won't force me to be naked.
Imagine being so much of an incel who's not noticed by Chris-Chan, you pretend to be your own sweetheart.
That's right, this so called "Luvshak" is just Jacob being a delusional exceptional individual again.
https://archive.vn/Ll3Ug
https://archive.vn/V5o5y

The entirety of "luvshak214"'s web presence.

Sample posts:

>tfw no gf &/or bf

Reynard

Alpha [She]Male
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Imagine being so much of an incel who's not noticed by Chris-Chan, you pretend to be your own sweetheart.
That's right, this so called "Luvshak" is just Jacob being a delusional exceptional individual again.
https://archive.vn/Ll3Ug
https://archive.vn/V5o5y

The entirety of "luvshak214"'s web presence.

Sample posts:

>tfw no gf &/or bf
I mean, this went beyond my assumption that the character didn't even exist. He went out and made a profile and shit. I guess I should have seen that coming seeing how this sped seems to reference all these characters within his fantasy realm that always end up being him pretending to be someone else.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino