Lolcow Jacob Sockness / Michiro Hutaki / Agian Siin / Jacob JS / Darkseed2012 / RamleIronHeart - Exceptional Occultist/UFOlogist on a Tugboat, Tranny Chaser, CWC Stalker, BLOCKED BY CWC

neural

MovieBahb ォ運ム
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

muh_moobs

Lord of mspaint shitposts
kiwifarms.net
Well....It looks like there might be a sister dimension Chris after all. But instead of it being a buxom, blue haired beauty, it's an even uglier, fatter MALE version of himself.
I'm sure someone else had said this already, but . . .
You mean Sammy?

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net
Jacob is the only person that has attraction on Chris, why didn't Chris have interaction with him?
Update: While Chris can detect a creepy fuck, he doesn't realize that he's also a creepy fuck, a lesser version at least

The Un-Clit

Can you find it? come on in, look closer!
kiwifarms.net
So far as I know Chris doesn't even know this fat retardo exists.
Jacob is the only person that has attraction on Chris, why didn't Chris have interaction with him?
Chris blocked him months ago, and now just completely ignores him no matter how much Jacob tries to get his notice me senpai/obsessive bullshit through to him.

Jacob Sockness is the epitome of weeenery. I don't think anyone on this forum has EVER tried this hard only to fail so completely to get Chris's attention.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino