Lolcow Jacob Sockness / Michiro Hutaki / Agian Siin / Jacob JS / Darkseed2012 / RamleIronHeart - Exceptional Occultist/UFOlogist on a Tugboat, Tranny Chaser, CWC Stalker, BLOCKED BY CWC

DCM90

kiwifarms.net

ExceptionallyExceptional

Autism Incarnate
kiwifarms.net
Is Jacob getting Chriser? Seriously, he's out autism'd the champion autist. A least Chris didn't slip fully into delusion until he'd already suffered decades of insanity.

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
Chris is slowly sliding into fantasy land.

Jacob is completely fucking gone and was from the get go. That is why there was some discussion if he'd go so far to hurt Chris-Chan given a chance. <Jacob has flip flopped from wanting to marry Chris-Chan to....very very angry anger and basically hatred. Again, guy is crazy>.

This guy constructed a batshit insane magic and religious system rather in depth. <I didn't read it, but some one else commented it's fucking whacky enough>. Chris just rips things off from another source, Jacob is capable of at least semi unique ideas. But he also thinks taking pictures of light coming through a window blind is a sign demons are real.

Honestly I suspect he's schitzophrenic at the least. I don't think he's trolling people or any thing in regards to what he claims he sees, it is to him, quite real. He thinks he's killed homeless picture by casting magic spells according to his own beliefs. All he's doing is accepting Chris-Chan at his word of being a CPU whateverthefuck Equestria, and going 'Well then my beliefs say..'

The thing is, between the two..Jacob at least isn't taking a literally made up video game and kid's cartoon for a religion. Take that as you will. Also he apparently has an older gay lover. I'm not sure on that one yet.

• Informative
Reactions: DCM90

Philosophy Phil

I died in the Dimensional Merge
kiwifarms.net
Sweet Baby Jesus what the actual fuck, it's not ironic weinery.

*continues to question if Humanity wasn't a mistake*

WutangLee

A simple Ramen merchant out to avenge his father
kiwifarms.net
I was told this man was in his 20's? I for sure thought he was in his 40's. Either way, if there is a God, he must be evil with a malicious sense of humor. From reading through his feed he hates Illegal immigrants, but he so far left in the LGBTQRSTUVWXYandZ community he's basically mentally ill.

Duke Nukem

Dimensional Merge Welcoming Party #1218C197
kiwifarms.net
Those teeth are horrifying. He trying to cosplay as Sick Nick also?
Yeah, I was thinking, maybe he should put some tugboat towards getting that missing incisor replaced, then again that's probably the least of his worries.

I'm not even certain he's aware of who Nick Bate is, but I'm not willing to sit around and find out.

edit: duh I meant incisor not molar, inb4 some angry tooth sperg corrects me

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino