Horrorcow Jacob Sockness / Michiro Hutaki / Agian Siin / Jacob JS / Darkseed2012 / RamleIronHeart - Exceptional Occultist/UFOlogist on a Tugboat, Tranny Chaser, CWC Stalker, BLOCKED BY CWC

Argh My Cigar

Dwi wedi meddwi'n chwil
kiwifarms.net
Glad I saw this thread, Chris has felt stale for a when and this guy is a fresh piece of work. He's so obsessed with Chris but he fails to see that both of them would not be able to handle any kind of relationship with each other given their state.

Also have the Sockness Monster
View attachment 953707
As predictable and stagnant as Chris can be, he’s always been a good gateway lolcow into even more depraved human beings.

capSAR

Always signs up for newsletters
kiwifarms.net
As predictable and stagnant as Chris can be, he’s always been a good gateway lolcow into even more depraved human beings.
It's like there's a lolcow cycle, they start off new and exciting, there's rising action, then it either dies out or just mellows into long-term "oh, it's them again" happenings.

Argh My Cigar

Dwi wedi meddwi'n chwil
kiwifarms.net
It's like there's a lolcow cycle, they start off new and exciting, there's rising action, then it either dies out or just mellows into long-term "oh, it's them again" happenings.
Better to burn out than fade away.

Lolcows stop being lolcows when their situation stops being comical and ends up more depressing than anything. They become just another mentally ill person dawdling along the side of the road.

That’s why I feel like suicide or sudden death is a merciful fate for these individuals. Not out of malice or hatred or anything like that, it’s just better to die when you still have at least a few people who care about you, a roof over your head, and some quality of life— however meager it is.

DoctorJimmyRay

Professional Scat Fetishist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Soooooooo we all know that Socky is packing a dick that would make a grasshopper jealous, so why stuff? Also... why is the line from where his thighs meet continuing up his stuffed crotch? Photoshop? And if you seen his naked dance video, this is the furthest thing from horrifying.

View attachment 954306
Maybe the muscles below his stomach finally failed after years of neglect and punishment, and he now has a budding gunt to stuff his briefs with.

Rogowski

one tree per nerd
kiwifarms.net
Go ahead and rate me late if you must, I’m not gonna go through this whole thread to see if this has been posted. Attached is a photo of Jacob from 2012 that was found in his replies on twitter. Reverse image search helped me find the other picture attached from an article. How did he age so terribly in 7 years? He looks almost normal in these photos.

Attachments

Argh My Cigar

Dwi wedi meddwi'n chwil
kiwifarms.net
Go ahead and rate me late if you must, I’m not gonna go through this whole thread to see if this has been posted. Attached is a photo of Jacob from 2012 that was found in his replies on twitter. Reverse image search helped me find the other picture attached from an article. How did he age so terribly in 7 years? He looks almost normal in these photos.

It’s so surreal seeing him in anything other than a onesie.

Rogowski

one tree per nerd
kiwifarms.net
Looks like Sockness is planning on suing the farms.
1570155482230.png

1570155785483.png

1570155521289.png

1570155915669.png

1570155553886.png

1570155604065.png

1570155659305.png

1570155696697.png

1570155825765.png

1570155864204.png

It’s so surreal seeing him in anything other than a onesie.
Something else I noticed on his white knight profile that's related to the SFGate article I posted above:
1570156203007.png

Pretty sure that's his ex girlfriend in the photos I posted above. See photo caption below.
1570156291320.png

Not really sure what Sockness means by "She's where I heard of you way back then, I wish I jump on it back then and went troll hunting with my woman"

DCM90

For The Hearts Of Women Everywhere
kiwifarms.net
So it seems his sugar daddy left him or won't foot the bill in legal procedures to take down the KF.
So he was in a "straight" relationship with a dyke?

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So it seems his sugar daddy left him or won't foot the bill in legal procedures to take down the KF.
So he was in a "straight" relationship with a dyke?
I almost though Alicia was a not even trying MTF but then realized she was wearing typical guy clothes. MTF at least wear awful looking clothes meant for tween girls or strippers. If those were titty skittle tits Alicia would be showing them off in push up bras and low cut tops, not letting them look like flapjacks hidden under a t-shirt.

Alicia might have been legit bulldyke. If it was a transman she would insisted her name was Allan or Al. No idea why a bull dyke would date a super faggot like Jacob, but he’s like a black hole of autism, bending all the rules of gender and sexuality in the process. Alicia must have been one the fucking strangest dykes in SF to partner up with Sockness.

Rogowski

one tree per nerd
kiwifarms.net
Jacob takes certain liberties with the truth, this has been proven by now. He could have been dating a butch fem who was trying to find a straight relationship or she could just be a fellow tard from the tard home who he was good friends with.

I really want to know what broke Jacob's brain and caused him to deteriorate so quickly. 7 years ago he looked like a goober but he wasn't as fucked as he is now. Is it AIDS or Hep C? Drug related? Also if you look around on Google you find his name linked to an art career that seems to have vanished into thin air.

It's all very strange.

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net

The most normal clothes Sockness he worn.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino