Horrorcow Jacob Sockness / Michiro Hutaki / Agian Siin / Jacob JS / Darkseed2012 / RamleIronHeart - Exceptional Occultist/UFOlogist on a Tugboat, Tranny Chaser, CWC Stalker, BLOCKED BY CWC

Logan

Major Lucy
kiwifarms.net
Sockness for some reason gives out his nudes on Twitter. (feel free to give me some deviant or Islamic content ratings)

Hitagi Senjougahara

Those who get fooled are partially at fault.
kiwifarms.net
Sockness for some reason gives out his nudes on Twitter. (feel free to give me some deviant or Islamic content ratings)
Now that truly is the spookiest October thing I've seen so far

TheghostofAlfred

Cry in the face of the great laughing gate
kiwifarms.net
  • Islamic Content
Reactions: Nurse Ratchet

DCM90

Voltor for Glick
kiwifarms.net
Wizards duel!!!

socknss.jpg

Nurse Ratchet

Has anybody seen my tambourine?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wizards duel!!!

View attachment 991857

Lol that's not magic, that's just a Tuesday for fatboy.

Underestimated Nutria

kiwifarms.net
Wizards duel!!!

View attachment 991857

Quick glance at his twitter shows he apparently has children. Instead of Bill Gates devoting his charity to the proliferation of niggers, if he was a decent person he would've offered payments/bounties in respect of subhuman (IQ < 110) testicles.

• Agree
Reactions: Grog

Damn Near

It's lovely to be here, thank you for having me
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sockness is a hard guy to read up on, all of his shit contains weird nudes landmines.

But that melon on his shoulders is the biggest fucking head I've ever seen. I cant look at a pictures of him without subconsciously thinking it's been photoshopped to make his head larger. It's almost impressive.
I hate how pleased with himself he always looks

CHING CHONG FWIED WICE

我會吃掉你的狗
kiwifarms.net
I'm surprised no one else has posted this yet.
Umm.png

the fat fuck is pissed that mcdonalds doesn't have automatic doors lmao
Screenshot.png

Sockness is a hard guy to read up on, all of his shit contains weird nudes landmines.

But that melon on his shoulders is the biggest fucking head I've ever seen. I cant look at a pictures of him without subconsciously thinking it's been photoshopped to make his head larger. It's almost impressive.
Yeah it's pretty horrifying
Yikes.png

• Islamic Content
Reactions: Jasonfan89

DoodleBerry

You Can't Outrun the Dark Man
kiwifarms.net
I'm surprised no one else has posted this yet.
View attachment 992194

the fat fuck is pissed that mcdonalds doesn't have automatic doors lmao
View attachment 992225

Yeah it's pretty horrifying

He is like a giant, psychotic, googly-eyed Antichrist.

horrorfan89

Gobble! Gobble!...mother fucker!
kiwifarms.net
Wow, you're even more rctarded than Sockness. That's quite an accomplishment.
Unless it turns out to just be the Autistic ramblings of an alog, and even then it's only slightly less demeaning than being more r tarded than socko boy

UselessRubberKeyboard

Wants to see the photo of the bee vagina
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Q
Who is he even talking about here? Nightvee worse than Hitler? Isn't Michiro just an alternate name Sockness uses for himself online? So why talk about him like he's a separate person?

Good job Chris doesn't pay any attention to what Sockness says, or he might be pissed off with Sockers claiming he'll stop the merge for some autistic reason. Chris only registers anything Sockness blabs when it's telling him he's a goddess and the merge is real. Everything else Sockness spends time writing out to Chris just flies right over Chris's fat head.

I know, I know, the answer is autism, it always is. It's just kind of amazing sometimes to stand back a little and realise two middle-aged men are babbling baby talk and believing that cartoon ponies are flying alongside them.

Where's a mental institution when you need one?