Horrorcow Jacob Sockness / Michiro Hutaki / Agian Siin / Jacob JS / Darkseed2012 / RamleIronHeart - Exceptional Occultist/UFOlogist on a Tugboat, Tranny Chaser, CWC Stalker, BLOCKED BY CWC

UselessRubberKeyboard

Mergin' n' spergin'
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Q
Who is he even talking about here? Nightvee worse than Hitler? Isn't Michiro just an alternate name Sockness uses for himself online? So why talk about him like he's a separate person?

Good job Chris doesn't pay any attention to what Sockness says, or he might be pissed off with Sockers claiming he'll stop the merge for some autistic reason. Chris only registers anything Sockness blabs when it's telling him he's a goddess and the merge is real. Everything else Sockness spends time writing out to Chris just flies right over Chris's fat head.

I know, I know, the answer is autism, it always is. It's just kind of amazing sometimes to stand back a little and realise two middle-aged men are babbling baby talk and believing that cartoon ponies are flying alongside them.

Where's a mental institution when you need one?

Near

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm the guy that paid him $3,000 to go rape Chris Chan. The fact he chickened out when his lover girl told him off surprised me and I was totally off guard. I made something for him, his woman running away in disgust.
vlcsnap-2019-11-02-17h41m16s128.png
luvshak214.jpg
Ok exceptional individual

Reactions: Damn Near

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
Q

Who is he even talking about here? Nightvee worse than Hitler? Isn't Michiro just an alternate name Sockness uses for himself online? So why talk about him like he's a separate person?

Good job Chris doesn't pay any attention to what Sockness says, or he might be pissed off with Sockers claiming he'll stop the merge for some autistic reason. Chris only registers anything Sockness blabs when it's telling him he's a goddess and the merge is real. Everything else Sockness spends time writing out to Chris just flies right over Chris's fat head.

I know, I know, the answer is autism, it always is. It's just kind of amazing sometimes to stand back a little and realise two middle-aged men are babbling baby talk and believing that cartoon ponies are flying alongside them.

Where's a mental institution when you need one?
Closed by the Molly coddling liberal governments when autism and degeneracy became normalized,

Cat Flatulence

Here to curiously psychoanalyse the exceptional
kiwifarms.net
Is he claiming that when the Amazon caught fire this year, it was something to do with him trying to influence "The Merge"? i don't speak sperg but that's what it seems like.
Sockness is legitimately an unsettling individual, more so than anybody else in the Chris saga's.
Does Chris want this obviously male attention? it's a far cry from the sweethearts he sought after years ago...

Shanndog

kiwifarms.net
this guy, is top tier level crazy beyond comprehension, which is about where chris chan is,and the ironic thing is, he likes / loves chris chan not only is he on the same high level of whackoadoodle, he feels he connects with chris and is in love with him. eeeeEEEEWWWWWWW
lol

that aside, he is also one of those who creates max cringe shudder,.... and what is it with these folks who are considered ''autistic'' and they all dress up in adult baby / furry costumes ????

No, far from it. Unfortunately.

And 50% FAS.
LOL ha i was just thinking that as i was crolling through, yeah he looks like a combination of down syndrome and FAS.... he is not DS though, but it is possible he might be FAS i mean his features his behavior, so similar to chris chan, its haunting, and chris is most likely not acually autistic, but more of FAS and the co occourring mental health issues and so on

Reactions: berserkerarmor

AnOminous

I'm not mad at anyone, honest.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Sockness makes for a pretty good case for why we shouldn't just give money to disabled people.
Much like ADF/Phil he makes a good argument we should fucking enslave them and brutally beat them to eke out even the tiniest amount of value out of them and then shoot them if they don't produce.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino