Horrorcow Jacob Sockness / Michiro Hutaki / Agian Siin / Jacob JS / Darkseed2012 / RamleIronHeart - Exceptional Occultist/UFOlogist on a Tugboat, Tranny Chaser, CWC Stalker, BLOCKED BY CWC

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

Give Her The D

You have been BAMBOOZLED
kiwifarms.net
Sockness puts out a list of Trolls for White Knights to block:
Too bad there's no tranny to code a script to do this.

UselessRubberKeyboard

Spermaid
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1006235
If trolls hire MMA fighters to fight sockness himself, is that automatic win?
View attachment 1006234
It requires special tailoring to wear one.
How many of these message has Chris actually read? My guess is almost none. Sockness doing the grrr ugg manly man defending his girl is both hilarious and tragic at the same time.

All this noise for a fat autist who barely recognises he exists other than someone to roleplay ponies with.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fuck's sake, there is so much combined autism and cringe in everything this fat crazy fuck spouts off that I can't even bring myself to read more then 10% of the spew, and I still feel guilty for wasting perfectly good neurons on it.

I've pretty much given up on Jacob being in any way trolling with this crap. He believes it all. NO ONE could keep up that level of intensity of autistic screetching for this long without being a true fucking nutbar. At this point I want him to just go and feast on Chris's asshole all he likes and hopefully SHUT UP after he fulfils his life's ambition of anally violating an autistic manchild who thinks he's a female goddess from a video game universe.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sockness's fantasy goal with da trolls portrayed by Inuyashiki
lol? I have to check this anime out now. Taken out of context like that this segment looks like a butthurt lolcow turned out to be an anime producer and greenlit his fantasy as a project.

Jewelsmakerguy

Domo Arigato
kiwifarms.net
Attention seeking. From Chris and everyone else. Chris won't even notice any of this has been posted, though.
And if he did, he'd be defending this behavior. Hell, I mean he already defends this manbaby because he himself hasn't matured past the age of 10.

If there's one thing I'll give him over Jacob, it's that he doesn't wear Care Bear onesies.

Last edited:

Pickelhaube

HEY!
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1009910
Cockless shows his ignorance in both the fields of history and religion as he fails to comprehend that using God as a justification for slavery and the genocide of Native Americans came after these events started as a defensive shield against criticisms of these events.
That's rich from someone who called black people the most autistic variant of the n-word and worships extragalactic beings that supposedly commit genocides that makes the Holocaust look like small potatoes.

BigRed

I may be exceptional, but I'm also stupid.
kiwifarms.net
Also doesn't he worship Chris' Dimensional Merge which will kill billions of people
But also bring into this world potentially billions of OC's. So maybe a net gain or a small net loss? OC's are, of course, much more valuable than people, everyone knows that.

Autisimodo

On break.
kiwifarms.net
Wait, Chris and Sockness actually believe that?
Its debatable if Sockness genuinely believes in the Merge and isn't just feigning it to get closer to Chris; however Chris does believe it in the Merge and will side with anyone who will reaffirm his delusions.

The Merge is also a way for Sockness to get Chris to do what he wants, with varying degrees of success, like turning on Null.

Trombonista

Yellow slide's for babies!
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Its debatable if Sockness genuinely believes in the Merge and isn't just feigning it to get closer to Chris; however Chris does believe it in the Merge and will side with anyone who will reaffirm his delusions.

The Merge is also a way for Sockness to get Chris to do what he wants, with varying degrees of success, like turning on Null.
I was asking about the killing billions part.