Horrorcow Jacob Sockness / Michiro Hutaki / Agian Siin / Jacob JS / Darkseed2012 / RamleIronHeart - Exceptional Occultist/UFOlogist on a Tugboat, Tranny Chaser, CWC Stalker, BLOCKED BY CWC

Audit_The_Autist

spoopy harry potter cloak with a hitachi wand
kiwifarms.net
You always walk into book stores and they have their "magic" section. The books are normally filled with gobbledy gook like "light a crimson candle, wear an amethyst pendant, and think real hard about the person you love." It takes a really special kind of person to pick up one of these books and think that the author was onto something instead of just laughing. Well, Jacob Sockness is no Alistair Crowley, that's for sure. It's a shame really. Crowley left his house and spread his wonderful insanity across the world. Sockness just sits in his room and writes fan fiction while lusting after Chris' bent penis.

The Old One

kiwifarms.net
I really doubt Jacob understands the Chris is a dude nor would he even know what to do if he found out that Chris is no lady. I can see that Chris is a dude, but Jacob either doesn't care or has no sexual interest, just more of a mother figure, maybe a playmate. I personally see this meeting of crazies actually being for the better for Jacob since he's never spoken about spreading love and joy.
Chris's True Love 1.png Chris's True Love 2.png
How is Chris able to molest him when they are on the opposite sides of the country? I heard Chris molested and assaulted people which I can't find true for Jacob. As far as Twitter and his FB show, he's not physically violent and tends to hide behind his demons and occultism to create fear. I have participated in a ghost hunt of the USS Hornet a decade ago, so I know about orbs, I showed these photos to a friend and she said he's oppressed by Satanic forces since developmental disabilities tend to leave their suffers with innocent childish thought processes especially with autism and downsyndrome. I actually fear Chris getting his hand on him and what would actually happen since Chris has weak impulse control and a history of grabbing people. I think Jake is riding shotgun with something evil and has no control, because in his few moments of clarity, it's clear he's lost.
Chris's True Love 3.png Chris's True Love 4.png
I truly think his love is genuine, but it will be Chris turning Jake into the bottom bitch. Jake should be avoiding Folsom at all costs, I looked it up, I will save us the horror of that street fair. That outfit just screams bottom bitch, I hope Chris finds him and makes him into a lady.
Over the read of the entire profile, once Chris melted his heart, he's actually toned down the death and destruction in favor of getting his mate.

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
I really doubt Jacob understands the Chris is a dude nor would he even know what to do if he found out that Chris is no lady. I can see that Chris is a dude, but Jacob either doesn't care or has no sexual interest, just more of a mother figure, maybe a playmate. I personally see this meeting of crazies actually being for the better for Jacob since he's never spoken about spreading love and joy.
View attachment 554914 View attachment 554915
How is Chris able to molest him when they are on the opposite sides of the country? I heard Chris molested and assaulted people which I can't find true for Jacob. As far as Twitter and his FB show, he's not physically violent and tends to hide behind his demons and occultism to create fear. I have participated in a ghost hunt of the USS Hornet a decade ago, so I know about orbs, I showed these photos to a friend and she said he's oppressed by Satanic forces since developmental disabilities tend to leave their suffers with innocent childish thought processes especially with autism and downsyndrome. I actually fear Chris getting his hand on him and what would actually happen since Chris has weak impulse control and a history of grabbing people. I think Jake is riding shotgun with something evil and has no control, because in his few moments of clarity, it's clear he's lost.
View attachment 554945 View attachment 554946
I truly think his love is genuine, but it will be Chris turning Jake into the bottom bitch. Jake should be avoiding Folsom at all costs, I looked it up, I will save us the horror of that street fair. That outfit just screams bottom bitch, I hope Chris finds him and makes him into a lady.
Over the read of the entire profile, once Chris melted his heart, he's actually toned down the death and destruction in favor of getting his mate.
I think the Lolcow joined...!

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino