Horrorcow Jacob Sockness / Michiro Hutaki / Agian Siin / Jacob JS / Darkseed2012 / RamleIronHeart - Exceptional Occultist/UFOlogist on a Tugboat, Tranny Chaser, CWC Stalker, BLOCKED BY CWC

Chad Nasty

Optimus Faggot
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not only does he like trolling people he hates to the extreme, but he loves dressing up in costumes that look like they're meant for young kids as a ritual.
He's definitely rustled some jimmies like @Superbrolyx which was funny. But I think like Chris, he truly believes he is the epitome of sexiness, and everyone who says different is a troll because his sugar daddy is proof.

The onesies are definitely ritualistic for him, and they have something to do with a fetish of chris being his mom or some shit like that.

wenttobermuda

He lost 200 lbs to father their children
kiwifarms.net
He's definitely rustled some jimmies like @Superbrolyx which was funny. But I think like Chris, he truly believes he is the epitome of sexiness, and everyone who says different is a troll because his sugar daddy is proof.

The onesies are definitely ritualistic for him, and they have something to do with a fetish of chris being his mom or some shit like that.

Though I hesitate to ponder Sockness's fetishes, he definitely has a thing for age regression and helplessness. CWC as his mommy and soft space, Baby Jakey and that shit.

Which is why thirsting for Taz, who is even more helpless and child like than him, seems especially gross. Is he looking for a mommy with a dick or another pants shitting manchild to abuse?

I ship Sockness and CWC. I am greatly amused by Sockness sexually harassing Am Hole. But going after poor Taz is a bit too much.

Chad Nasty

Optimus Faggot
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Though I hesitate to ponder Sockness's fetishes, he definitely has a thing for age regression and helplessness. CWC as his mommy and soft space, Baby Jakey and that shit.

Which is why thirsting for Taz, who is even more helpless and child like than him, seems especially gross. Is he looking for a mommy with a dick or another pants shitting manchild to abuse?

I ship Sockness and CWC. I am greatly amused by Sockness sexually harassing Am Hole. But going after poor Taz is a bit too much.

I think Sockness needs to be put out on the street and be humbled by getting wrecked with the long, engorged cock of reality.

He has been allowed to engage in his fetishes/perversions/sadomasochistic behavior with absolutely no push back from anyone but "trolls". I mean, Jacob has spoke nonchalantly on a recorded interview about pleading to get real life acquaintance of his to rape CWC for the merge to happen. So, I'm unsure how much of his mommy/huggy stuff is code for clappin' dem cheeks on demand.

Last edited:

Analog Devolved

kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20200513-203754_Twitter.jpg
Beyond retarded. What the fuck is wrong with you Sockness?

• DRINK!
Reactions: The Un-Clit

Chad Nasty

Optimus Faggot
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
With all the hateful, nasty shit he says about homeless people it would be a hoot if he ended up one.
I just cant wrap my head around how much horrible shit he says about homeless people either completely oblivious to the fact that that if it wasnt for his nanny state Cali, he'd be a homeless, broke drunk pulling tricks for Colt 45's in truckstop glorusholes.

He lives solely by the grace of generous people who love him for the intrinsic value of him existing.
As long that happens for him, He'll never have that epiphany.

Since he thinks hes the chosen one usher in a new dimension by having buttsecks with Chris or the fact he sincerely believes he is god reincarnate and that smoking out his section 8 hovel is the means to ensure eternity, hell always feel a modicum of superiority.

Id like to see Jakob do a ween in skid row. It wouldnt tap into empathy, but him getting his shit stomped in by niggas overhearing his sermons would bring a smile to my face.

Rogowski

one tree per nerd
kiwifarms.net
What has he said about homeless people? I don't remember seeing it in the thread.
He’s said repeatedly the reason he voted for and will vote again for Trump is because he thinks he has what it takes to clean up San Francisco’s homeless problem. Aside from that he’s bitched for years about homeless are the bottom of the barrel of society. He’s just lucky he’s smarter than Lucas Werner who fucked himself out of a cheap apartment due to his own mental illness.

Attachments

• 70C43656-16ED-4111-8589-D3FD18002B51.jpeg
    70C43656-16ED-4111-8589-D3FD18002B51.jpeg
    750.5 KB · Views: 41

Senior Lexmechanic

See you in a couple months, maybe.
kiwifarms.net
He’s said repeatedly the reason he voted for and will vote again for Trump is because he thinks he has what it takes to clean up San Francisco’s homeless problem. Aside from that he’s bitched for years about homeless are the bottom of the barrel of society. He’s just lucky he’s smarter than Lucas Werner who fucked himself out of a cheap apartment due to his own mental illness.
To elaborate and be absolutely clear: Sockness thinks Trump will send doorgunners on meth out into San Fran to kill every beggar and bum. I mean, I'm certain many people in San Fran fantasize about such a scenario when the beggars annoy them, but to think it's even remotely in the realm of possibility is... well, further evidence of Sockness's idiocy/insanity.

wenttobermuda

He lost 200 lbs to father their children
kiwifarms.net
That curse is so powerful that it was applied retroactively. Sockness is truly a powerful wizard.
The most powerful wizard. He's reached the limits of what is possible in Earth's magical climate. He was taking students a while back, in person only, but I bet an online course would be very well received!

So now he's offering a version of the Lords Prayer to CWC. Not one of his finer moments. Sometimes he's just dumb, without being gross or cringey.

Our Mother in Ruckersville, hallowed be her name. Your dimension come, your will be done, on Earth 1218 as it is in C-197. Give us this day your frosted asshole and forgive us our brown eye gouging, as we also have forgiven our Slanderers and Trolls. And lead us not into trolling, but deliver us from them.

Analog Devolved

kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20200515-204153_Twitter.jpg
Absolutely disgusting. Sockness looks like a fat tard. Chris's latest we(e)n MegaMeh Hundred is feeding into this nasty ass fantasy. What kind of a desperate dick riding faggot is so hungry for Chris's attention that they suck up to the wierdo Jacob.
Chris is not a goddess and even he is afraid to hug you Sockness you fucking lunatic.
I know you read this thread so I'm putting your gay ugly cowboy faggot ass behind a spoiler tag.
Screenshot_20200515-203232_Twitter.jpg