Horrorcow Jacob Sockness / Michiro Hutaki / Agian Siin / Jacob JS / Darkseed2012 / RamleIronHeart - Exceptional Occultist/UFOlogist on a Tugboat, Tranny Chaser, CWC Stalker, BLOCKED BY CWC

wenttobermuda

He lost 200 lbs to father their children
kiwifarms.net
Sockness doesn't have star power. He's a ridiculous faggot, but his desperate antics don't get much attention, do they? Sockness is just dull. No personality. If any other cow pulled the shit Sockness does, people would care. Maybe he could ghostwrite for other cows?

There's this:

IMG_20200515_225824.jpg

I bet it's a virgin still.

Chad Nasty

Optimus Faggot
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sockness doesn't have star power. He's a ridiculous faggot, but his desperate antics don't get much attention, do they? Sockness is just dull. No personality. If any other cow pulled the shit Sockness does, people would care. Maybe he could ghostwrite for other cows?

There's this:

View attachment 1297767

I bet it's a virgin still.
I thought his sugar daddy clapped dem cheeks?

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
>Sockness is doing a second cow crossover with Erik
Fucking pathetic. Has he finally hit rock bottom, or will he keep digging even lower?

Chad Nasty

Optimus Faggot
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Analog Devolved

kiwifarms.net
>Sockness is doing a second cow crossover with Erik
Fucking pathetic. Has he finally hit rock bottom, or will he keep digging even lower?
Screenshot_20200518-175826_Twitter.jpg
Sockass responds to you on twitter.
Jacob, Chris is a man and definitely not a goddess. The only person I can think of more gross than him is you wearing those reetarded children's pajamas.
You are in section 8 housing and on welfare throwing shade at homeless people. You're just like them only fatter and way more gay.

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1303942
Jacob, Chris is a man and definitely not a goddess. The only person I can think of more gross than him is you wearing those reetarded children's pajamas.
You are in section 8 housing and on welfare throwing shade at homeless people. You're just like them only fatter and way more gay.
Sockness is fat and not even a tard like Erik would have sex with him.

Trombonista

これが正義だよおそ松さん
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1303942
Hey, he finally noticed the poll I made!

Also ADF now has 39 40 votes.

Last edited:

Batshit

Gearing up for Dumpster Dox Pt. 3
kiwifarms.net
I'm not familiar with this thread....yet. It appears that he's working on building avenues with @Dana Marie Cain (DaughtersofInanna on Twitter/Youtube). She's so desperate for attention, she's onboard full *cough* sped. He's even got her making a video for him about the Book of Enoch.

• Agree
Reactions: CrazyAsHell

UselessRubberKeyboard

Wants to see the photo of the bee vagina
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is this re.tard still bleating for attention? It's the only reason he mentions CWC or replies to other cows. Sweet sweet attention.

Must suck living in a broom cupboard with a bunch of other re.tards, and being ignored all day long. :heart-empty:

• Winner
Reactions: Super Colon Blow

Rogowski

one tree per nerd
kiwifarms.net
Is this re.tard still bleating for attention?
He’s finally getting senpai’s attention again but it would appear he’s laughing at Jacob. (Selfies below in attachments)
F3DAF68B-CF5A-41DA-827E-EEB40BB4CC59.jpeg

1FE13523-E541-4322-9E7C-3912DB88AC93.jpeg

In a rare move, right wing Jacob bashes cops in the wake of the death of George Floyd.
2FFB7E32-D54F-470E-B5BB-C731035AA26E.jpeg

But it doesn’t last long, as Jacob quickly shifts the conversation to screeching about #ReopenCalifornia
EA28770F-20C2-47AC-8DEE-76295C444D6A.jpeg

0DE148E8-DE7C-42CF-B70C-81FA08413ADC.jpeg

Attachments

• 2F465F5D-AA8F-4B39-B0C6-5E2C26E29C10.jpeg
    2F465F5D-AA8F-4B39-B0C6-5E2C26E29C10.jpeg
    206.4 KB · Views: 52
  • 96A30C4F-E97B-4EFC-8E51-AB49B40FF1D4.jpeg
    96A30C4F-E97B-4EFC-8E51-AB49B40FF1D4.jpeg
    205.6 KB · Views: 50