Horrorcow Jacob Sockness / Michiro Hutaki / Agian Siin / Jacob JS / Darkseed2012 / RamleIronHeart - Exceptional Occultist/UFOlogist on a Tugboat, Tranny Chaser, CWC Stalker, BLOCKED BY CWC

wenttobermuda

He lost 200 lbs to father their children
kiwifarms.net
A brief update to illustrate Sockness's irrelevance. Boring and repetitive, I no long care if he comes in CWC's butthole.

Lately, he's taken to live broadcasting from Twitter. It is, of course, unwatchable.

Imagine Sockness in his green dragon jammies, filming himself browsing the Farms, babbling about trolls, pausing briefly to show of his "possessed Chris doll" tucked in his bed. Now that you've imagined it, you don't need to see it. No point in archiving it, either.

He can even make Pansy Faggotte, my favorite geriatric sissy, boring by association. He'd like Pansy to be his daughter. Yawn.

Analog Devolved

kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20200619-114523_Twitter.jpg
Your page is silent because you are boring as fuck.
Screenshot_20200619-114635_Twitter.jpg
Retarded.
Screenshot_20200619-114728_Twitter.jpg
No one is encouraging your freakshow except your fellow cow Dana. You are on welfare, loser. Theres no way you'll be able to get anything beyond a motel 6 room. A dumpster filled with water is not a "hot tub"
Screenshot_20200619-114756_Twitter.jpg
None of this is real.
Screenshot_20200619-114822_Twitter.jpg
Seriously Jacob? How the fuck is anyone supposed to read this? It's all a giant blur and a mile long.

Hapless Mailman

inspecting ghost dicks
kiwifarms.net
Rate me autistic, but if I'd just stumbled on this content on some abandoned webpage, it legit would've been a neat albeit bizarre find.

But it's Sockness. The guy shits all over Reddit/Twitter and puts his carebear ass on display like he's a gift from Jakoba the Almighty Source of all Tards. I think I'll give him half a point for having the dogged perseverance of the insane.

anameisaname

I'm going to unlock all the achievements.
kiwifarms.net
Here Jacob since you're all about Internet fame.

Not a portal pal.

Not going to happen

Ok
No

Jacobs "friend's"

Lmao even Chris sonichu whatever doesn't buy it.

Uh oh he has new friend's lol
Jacob warns about other's being fake magicians. As opposed to the "real" one's

Weak.

This is the new friend of Jacob most likely a failed Chris cultist under another name.

Exceptional mass suicide when?

:story:

Rate me autistic, but if I'd just stumbled on this content on some abandoned webpage, it legit would've been a neat albeit bizarre find.

But it's Sockness. The guy shits all over Reddit/Twitter and puts his carebear ass on display like he's a gift from Jakoba the Almighty Source of all Tards. I think I'll give him half a point for having the dogged perseverance of the insane.
No I think you're optimistic.
If you fling enough shit you'll hit a target (with him the baby diaper junk is literal) and he's gone after Chris Jonathan Yaniv he's @ Orange man with actionable statements. It's sad and funny.
His autistic legion of doom him Helena Righteous4cwc Carrie Krueger Archer Mouse this person and other's listed on the cwcki. https://tw.tinf.io/JacobSockness/status/1275118380790378497