Horrorcow Jacob Sockness / Michiro Hutaki / Agian Siin / Jacob JS / Darkseed2012 / RamleIronHeart - Exceptional Occultist/UFOlogist on a Tugboat, Tranny Chaser, CWC Stalker, BLOCKED BY CWC

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Chad Nasty

Optimus Faggot
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1610302
Sockness blames the merge on "evil spirits" I guess he can't blame trolls because of his own garbage. Satan is bad again. "proof" - Jacob showing off another fart cloud ghost. 06:20 "my magic isn't supposed to be spiritual it's supposed to bring things into the physical and that's what Christine's after she wants to use my powers to bring things over but she doesn't know it's not going to physically come through." - Jacob inadvertently saying his magic doesn't work, as always.
"It can do stuff" - Jacob walking back the previous statement Jacob's retarded thermometer picture was 162 Celsius.
So somehow he was dumb enough to survive being boiled alive. Despite all the evidence just pointing to the fact he just put the thermometer in the oven or something. Jacob summoned Barb on halloween as "the princess from Zelda". Who you know, has a name and all... Jacob owns a 50 dollar camera, Canon Powershot A2200 Everyone who doesn't believe in the fart ghost is an atheist.
Jacob is an expert on accents, you can tell by his speech impediment... Jacob says all the are from the Bible-Belt.
"Gibi is a hardcore troll" Jacob says Chris doesn't see any of the videos, despite him not getting that basic concept. Says Sonichu is a tranny because of the body swap. Obviously Jacob's bullshit world is the only real one. 12 minutes in talking about predicting the future. Jacob rambling about the Chinese and Epoch time.
And apparently finds ponies childish despite all his own horsefucker fantasies.
Dana Banana is canon.
View attachment 1610298
And Jacob doesn't know the difference between TF2 and Fortnite, despite knowing everything about OBS. Jacob often pisses off Chris on purpose and blames Chris for his fake spells not working. Actually given the merge buddies thing, he's just jealous he doesn't have imaginary friends, I think.
Jacob lost his magic crystals under piles of garbage. He put one of his onesie fetish pictures in his "fire magic" folder.
Jacob has promoted himself to nigger-magic. "screw ethics" - Jacob using Chris as an excuse. Even though he's allegedly killed more people by accident apparently. Jacob apparently takes responsibility for the Cali wildfires.
"Toilet sparkle secret shipfic folder"
Jacob is too retarded to figure out the rules, but can use the cards for magic
19:31 "it's easily like a thousand cards and people say she's lazy" - Jacob, who has apparently never called Chris lazy.
The rapist brother killing spell, his shitty art, presumably the hobocaust, his section 8 housing application, Indian magic which he can't understand and I don't even want to get into his "unmentionables"
View attachment 1610310
View attachment 1610301
Jacob is gonna talk about KF.
Nool is "evil"
KF are "criminals"
Because of suicides.
KF owns Chris because the interviewer thinks Sarah and Steve are KF.
Jacob wants to give the interviewer the spells against KF.
Jacob doesn't like people growing their channel on Chris, fair point, if only he actually believed it.
23:49 "but well she's a lot more trouble than she's worth or he or it or whatever yeah" - Jacob being a hypocrite.
23:59 "yeah I mean I never sold anything I never sold anything so I was like this really there really was no point in even getting involved at all yeah I never got anywhere with it" - Jacob contradicting himself about the fake medallion business he set up to pretend he made $150 to bait Chris
24:25 Jacob starts using his webcam.
"Let me make Chris jealous" - Jacob while throwing hair grease and dandruff everywhere
View attachment 1610297
He thinks he's Fabio...
View attachment 1610296
26:46 "she can touch you but you can't touch her she's one of those." - Jacob "Asexuality" Sockness breaks character again.
Talking about Nazis and the idea guys, and Jacob goes on about the gangstalking thing.
Dead-girlfriend comes up again.
Apparently Nool worked with the FBI in Sockness' retarded fantasy land.
The FBI wanted Sockness and Dead-GFs magic.
Sockness seems jealous of the toy hoard.
Nice "vailed death threat" document, maybe you should learn to spell before making a police report nobody will read.
30:23 "Someone associated with my alien contacts was able to get the floor plan of her house." - Jacob on aliens using MSpaint.
View attachment 1610299
Also highlighted an old copy of his article.
The house plan was made to explicitly scare Chris.
And plans to kidnap Barb as well apparently...
More about his fake student supposedly visiting Chris' house and breaking in.
Jacob plans to add the grammar to his shitty books later.
Jacob forgets part of his own lore which he wrote like 3 weeks ago.
Part of Jacob's retarded wizard past was in prison, imagine my shock.
Jacob is scared of Gibi, and regularly threatens him on Twitter.
Jacob thinks Chris will eat Barb's body, because cannibalism fetish.
Jacob wants to use Barb's death to manipulate Chris.
Accuses Chris of being lazy despite saying he drinks all day.
Mentions a rabbit onesie, because onesie fetish.
Jacob violated his renter's agreement by putting up Daniel for a month.
Jacob imagines getting paid 7 million a day for taking care of Chris.
Oh, he's gonna get political now...
Flexing over interviewer for not reading his Twitter.
Mentions his dad, despite already probably saying he's dead.
Jacob accuses Biden of having Parkinson's because he stutters.
And breaks out another witticism that isn't even remotely clever with "Hitlery Clinton"
Jacob likens politics to an ass which he presumably wants to sodomize.
Making fart noises to emphasize.
Jacob thinks UK politics are more rational, given his 0 experience in any political system, sure
Jacob stalks Chris' Twitter still.
Jacob looks for logic in which fictional characters Chris should marry.
Then says she "moved back" despite, you know, being dead.
Jacob loves PBS.
Jacob says he only checks Twitter once a month, which is also bullshit.
Jacob pretends to be sad he thinks he has a saga.
45:38 Medallion on wall.
View attachment 1610317
Oh yeah, totally not obsessed.
Refers to homemade sex-doll as a "Chris Chan voodoo doll"
Jacob insults Chris' temple room, but his room has more Chris themed shit in it than Chris' ever did.
Better shot of medallion.View attachment 1610324
Jacob on medallion: "It'll never be worth anything."
He thinks there are 0 left in the world.
Interviewer is kind of stupid on valuations...
Jacob is mad his discord alt got discovered.
(https://archive.md/u0AK4)
(https://archive.md/u0AK4/image)
View attachment 1610331
Time for a new sockness edit

Rogowski

one tree per nerd
kiwifarms.net
87A8A67B-9A3C-44EC-BA18-CF4497E909A1.jpeg

i thought Jacob hated furries?

Chad Nasty

Optimus Faggot
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He keeps talkin about aesthetics, he's not even in my orbit.

Look at this pile of hot shit:

I'm such a better and more aesthetic fag than him
Like I smash way more man ass than he could ever dream of.

Jacob puts my edits in his spank bank. All he can pull is old man ass.

Autistic Fag Aesthetics, A Comparison:

Jabba the Sockness

EjTeEr7VcAEumPQ.jpg

Jacob Godness

zcv zcv.jpg

Yo Suckness, when you read this, I give you full permission to use my pics to catfish hot twink ass in the gayest place in the US: San Fran.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
https://youtu.be/wcy_yBY4p3Q
16 year old kid who did an interview with sickness got creepy dms from sock later. imagine my shock
View attachment 1620091
My GodBear, Sickness is so fucking stupid he dosen't know 'sus' is a contraction of 'suspicious'! This isn't even some new conlang kid's lingo, people have used 'sussed' and 'sus' as far back as the 1960s that I know of, possibly earlier.

Absolutely no surprise he's creeping on a teenager, but seriously kid. Learn this lesson now:

If you play stupid games, you will win stupid prizes.

You had to know what a fuckup sockass is, and interviewed him anyway. You reap what you have sewn, and are lucky he's to fat, lazy and most importantly stupid to actually follow up on most things. Just block him, he might curse you with pictures of coat-hangar demons on Facebook for a while, but that's about it. Unless you want to milk him for more creepy texts to put on YouTube, but that's not a smart move to take, because it will be a LONG time before he stops obsessing and posting about you, and making you a part of his gay ass fantasy storyline.

Last edited:

death of chans

You're Here Forever.
kiwifarms.net
let this nonce die in obscurity. it clearly gets off on having it's name mentioned. to win don't give it anymore page real estate.
thus if it wants more attention it can ditch it's twitter as it threatened too and use it's farms account. but it won't since it's a pathetic weak small smooth brained wannabe drunken rapist who tries and fails to perv on anything with a pulse.
let the interview with the teenager serve as the worst thing to happen.

Last edited:

Rogowski

one tree per nerd
kiwifarms.net

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It’s a shit like this that proves he’s trolling and laying it on extra thick for attention. Absolutely no way he hadn’t known prior that Chris hates Trump and voted for Hilary last time around.

For sure. It's also a useless tactic for him to threaten to 'curse' OPL, as Chris has already decided that Stinkass's magic can have no effect on him. And when Chris declares a 'tisim-lock on a fact, that's carved in stone as far as he is concerned.

Sockless's 'war to the end' is just more blather for Chris to not read, and even if weens shove it at him, see above.

• Agree
Reactions: The WCT

The WCT

Chief Justice Neko
kiwifarms.net
For sure. It's also a useless tactic for him to threaten to 'curse' OPL, as Chris has already decided that Stinkass's magic can have no effect on him. And when Chris declares a 'tisim-lock on a fact, that's carved in stone as far as he is concerned.

Sockless's 'war to the end' is just more blather for Chris to not read, and even if weens shove it at him, see above.
Chris pretty much won after Sockness's trip to Virginia ended in failure. Anything that Sockness is doing at this point is a cope.

Trombonista

tfw your Jojo OC is animated by Madhouse
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It’s a shit like this that proves he’s trolling and laying it on extra thick for attention. Absolutely no way he hadn’t known prior that Chris hates Trump and voted for Hilary last time around.
I don't know, Sockness seemed to assume Chris would be attracted to a dang, dirty male like him.

Chad Nasty

Optimus Faggot
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I used to think that exact same thing. This isn't an act for this dude. He has written like 7 full-length books about his batshit insanity. This dude is either in it to win it with the dedication to torpedoing himself for a fat autist or he is literally this fucking crazy.

Meat Pickle

HEY!
kiwifarms.net
I was always under the assumption that Jacob thinks he can somehow convince Chris that Trump is a savior and he is a key for the Merge to happen. I don't how but it looks like he never got the chance.

Reactions: Rogowski