Horrorcow Jacob Sockness / Michiro Hutaki / Agian Siin / Jacob JS / Darkseed2012 / RamleIronHeart - Exceptional Occultist/UFOlogist on a Tugboat, Tranny Chaser, CWC Stalker, BLOCKED BY CWC

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Burd Turglar

You say tomato, I say potato
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To all the horny dorks out there, a nude beach in America is NOT where hot bitches go. It's all dudes like Jacob and that guy with a fucking bowl cut in the current year of out lord 2021.

I used to go to raves at a biker ran nude beach in the mid west. It was fucking horrifying. If you want a bunch of paunchy men to jerk off at and around you, more power to ya.

Freshly Baked Socks

what would YOU do with a brain if you had one?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Watching Tommie Tooter streams lately... tom has been crowing about how Jacob Sockness paid $150 for a rock, so he has been made a moderator.

The phone number checks out, so it's probably him:
tommiechat.png

I wonder what they talk about when we aren't listening.

Monolith

NOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST SHITPOST
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Legitimate occultist here, people like this are regarded as nut cases in our community, and are usually suggested by us to seek psychiatric help of some sort.

Just putting it out there because it's mildly frustrating that me and other occultist all get lumped in with people like this.
So what goes on in your alternate universe?

Confidant93

kiwifarms.net
So what goes on in your alternate universe?
No alternate universes, just a desire to find if there's something more then just our mundane existence. Since studying the occult it's really broadened how I think of things philosophically, and despite what pop culture, and Hollywood has made people believe, it's not even necessary to believe in the supernatural to be an occultist.

Dwight Frye

*Laughs in Renfield*
kiwifarms.net
No alternate universes, just a desire to find if there's something more then just our mundane existence. Since studying the occult it's really broadened how I think of things philosophically, and despite what pop culture, and Hollywood has made people believe, it's not even necessary to believe in the supernatural to be an occultist.
Some of this isn’t your fault. I mean a man can only take so many wedgies before he goes to pieces. Good luck to you, Buddy, and stay away from my son or I’ll kick your ass.

you don’t need a crystal ball to see this guy’s future. He’s gonna live with his mother until she dies, and maybe for a few weeks after

Spike Spiegel

kiwifarms.net
Da update:

He's attempting to move to Charlottesville, VA so Chris can move in with him after the Homeless Saga hits. Also seems to be pretty damn defensive about claims of having phone sex with Tommy Tooter. So, he's probably having phone sex with Tommy Tooter.

Answer me this???
Hey Kiwi Farms, what is all this crap about skin suits? That is actually very gross. I'm very clean and such a thing goes against everything that I am. Everything on the farms is lies and material taken out of context.

Claims of phone sex with Tooter, now that's going out of line. It's clear the farms is purely lies. Hacking her computer actually led to nothing happening. I never did get the phone call and interview. All the farms is doing is uniting the forces of Light against you. Tommie will meet the real me and confirm the farms is nothing but lies in her legal proceedings and get proof to push her case forward.

You can't lie to Tooter, she deals with you and knows your pattern already. Telling her I'm this dangerous Skinner of LOLcow hides only brought her to want to call me. The more lies you tell, the more truth will come out and the more united we become against you.

I'm moving to Charlottesvile, VA bitches. I've signed up for HUD in that city. CWC will need me and my housing. Gwahahahaha. The harder y'all push the hard I push back. The more you lie, the more I truth.

Last edited:

mudwogg

kiwifarms.net
Da update:

He's attempting to move to Charlottesville, VA so Chris can move in with him after the Homeless Saga hits. Also seems to be pretty damn defensive about claims of having phone sex with Tommy Tooter. So, he's probably having phone sex with Tommy Tooter.

I'm sure when the time barb becomes a goner comes, Chris would not hesitate to take the opportunity of living with someone whose gonna look after and provide for him, regardless of how delusional he's become.

Spike Spiegel

kiwifarms.net

This thread is holy, but this one is most holy of all. https://www.reddit.com/r/OnisionIsMassiveChad/comments/i8u7aj/one_can_only_dream/ It needs to be unlocked. The image contained within is the highest achievement of the human race to date.

There is a non-zero chance he jacked off to this poorly photoshopped picture of Onision in a MAGA hat.
Screen Shot 2021-07-09 at 2.21.39 AM.png

Spike Spiegel

kiwifarms.net
He's claiming that an anonymous benefactor is arranging for him to go to Seattle to meet CWC in person.

I have a sponsor who wants to see me and Chris Chan meet for reals. I will be suited so she won't know which one is me. I'm not even saying which character, but I'll be there in a costume to hide my identity. I'm sharing a room with someone who will be guiding the whole thing. I expect this to be quite the trip. I was told a ride will take me there. I know my suit is ready and my goddess is ripe.

Is he more likely to be kidnapped or end up with a sexual assault conviction?

Any bets on what his fursuit is going to be? He has previously stated that his favorite pony is Applejack.

Last edited: