Horrorcow Jacob Sockness / Michiro Hutaki / Agian Siin / Jacob JS / Darkseed2012 / RamleIronHeart - Exceptional Occultist/UFOlogist on a Tugboat, Tranny Chaser, CWC Stalker, BLOCKED BY CWC

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

wenttobermuda

Plenty good!
kiwifarms.net
Sockness's sex life provides a fascinating glimpse into the absolute bottom of the homosexual ecosystem. The unfashionable, elderly gays that well-groomed twinks ignore? Sockness "cuddles" 'em. Fat, awkward retards that classier homos won't acknowledge? Sockness leaves their ass a flaming ruin. All of the poor, blighted faggots destined to be a swipe left on Grindr: that's Sockness's dating pool. Outside of KF, that is.

Basalasas

Flies buzzing, playing death's tune.
kiwifarms.net
Pretty sure Sockness bottoms.
Wrong.
1633292506546.png

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sockness's sex life provides a fascinating glimpse into the absolute bottom of the homosexual ecosystem. The unfashionable, elderly gays that well-groomed twinks ignore? Sockness "cuddles" 'em. Fat, awkward retards that classier homos won't acknowledge? Sockness leaves their ass a flaming ruin. All of the poor, blighted faggots destined to be a swipe left on Grindr: that's Sockness's dating pool. Outside of KF, that is.
Same deal with Tim Whitbeck. Seems to me that if your standards are low enough, you could be getting laid seven nights a week.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Same deal with Tim Whitbeck. Seems to me that if your standards are low enough, you could be getting laid seven nights a week.
Absolutely. There are pickup bars for a reason. You go there if you just want to fuck and pick someone among all the other people who want to fuck if you don't care much what the partner looks like/acts like. No one goes home alone from those places except by choice.

Umaru Doma

Inmate of the Jail of Fail
kiwifarms.net
I'm gonna give their relationship three months, tops. If not for the detransitioner thing, and the party city wig, I think Huggy Kissy could find someone better.

...if that claim of being Jesus was about THIS train wreck and not CHRIS, on the other hand, I think the break up will come when they both become so unstable that they start trying to kill each other.

What's the over/under on this in your opinions, lads?

Spike Spiegel

kiwifarms.net
I'm gonna give their relationship three months, tops. If not for the detransitioner thing, and the party city wig, I think Huggy Kissy could find someone better.

...if that claim of being Jesus was about THIS train wreck and not CHRIS, on the other hand, I think the break up will come when they both become so unstable that they start trying to kill each other.

Isn't 3 months a little generous?

Sockness:
-Can't stop talking about his "ex"
-Is fat
-Is ugly
-Is autistic
-Has shit eyesight, refuses to get it fixed
-Will eventually end up doxing anyone he gets with
-Shoves Kidasuna crap down people's throats
-Will make them participate in "rituals"
-Will most likely pressure them to transition and/or detransition
-Goes on schizo rants about the government
-Is anti-mask/anti-vax with a fuckton of preexisting conditions, will die of COVID

Anyone else want to add anything?

jason analberg

kiwifarms.net

lol like spy vs spy but with alot more aids. I hope that happens.

DaddyDickDown

နပငင
kiwifarms.net
46BFE007-C106-47B5-873C-510B917FCC05.jpeg

So Sockness confirmed mommy/incest fetish. Mommy hugs are code word for his mom getting him off.

Pretty disgusting if you ask me. Dude has no place judging Chris for what he pretends he does with that dude in a wig.

Pretty sick man.

TrippinKahlua

Jacob Sockness - A Portrait
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
31FBE046-A35C-49C5-9108-EFEA3651837A.jpeg

My headcannon thought this is what Sockness looked like at first